Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »

Morning Fishy.
Morning David, smoked 2 "new to me" cigars on Sunday. A Tat Verocu and a Four Kicks Maduro you gave me, both very good and would look for more of both
I like the Four Kicks Maduro as well.
I have to smoke the original for a fresh take but I'm thinking I prefer the maduro
The Verocu doesn't seem to get much mention but I thought that was better than expected. Picked one up in Somerville when I went 5-6 weeks ago
Good that you gave it sufficient time to "recover".

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2018, 09:05:13 AM »

Morning Fishy.
Morning David, smoked 2 "new to me" cigars on Sunday. A Tat Verocu and a Four Kicks Maduro you gave me, both very good and would look for more of both
I like the Four Kicks Maduro as well.
I have to smoke the original for a fresh take but I'm thinking I prefer the maduro
The Verocu doesn't seem to get much mention but I thought that was better than expected. Picked one up in Somerville when I went 5-6 weeks ago
I like that stick but it definitely needs a little downtime. ESPECIALLY if you buy it from Somerville.

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 09:06:06 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2018, 09:13:56 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Sounds good, haven't had a BD story in a while. ;)

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2018, 09:17:17 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Lets make it a series.  Don't want to have to wait for the whole story at once....I'm not great at binge watching.
Been a while to get the service together.

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2018, 09:39:51 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Just as long as you don't write too much about the nice people. They're generally boring.

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2018, 09:51:33 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Just as long as you don't write too much about the nice people. They're generally boring.
That must be why no one bothers to write about Drumpf.

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Just as long as you don't write too much about the nice people. They're generally boring.
That must be why no one bothers to write about Drumpf.
Well that, and there is no need with as much as he writes about himself.

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 10:23:31 AM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
Just as long as you don't write too much about the nice people. They're generally boring.
That must be why no one bothers to write about Drumpf.
Well that, and there is no need with as much as he writes about himself.
True enough, though, he CAN sometimes be a bit too modest.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 11:09:01 AM »

good late morning all!

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2018, 11:16:05 AM »

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2018, 11:39:41 AM »

good late morning all!
Hello Sam... and the rest of you guys....

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2018, 11:50:47 AM »

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
What've you got against drunks and bikers?

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2018, 12:13:40 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7