Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Drop in to your nearby gas station and grab a Bic.
Can't leave this crew unattended

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Don't even have one here yet

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.
Got the granite all finished, looks great.

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.
Got the granite all finished, looks great.
Just don't take it for granite.

Looks like the Jam up and quit.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.
Got the granite all finished, looks great.
Just don't take it for granite.
Good evening everyone. If anybody can find anything worthwhile to purchase on CIGAR.COM, you can get free shipping thru 1/4/18 with MISTLETOE

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.
Got the granite all finished, looks great.
Just don't take it for granite.
Good evening everyone. If anybody can find anything worthwhile to purchase on CIGAR.COM, you can get free shipping thru 1/4/18 with MISTLETOE
Thanks Blu

Quite nice out on the balcony this afternoon, river is smooth as glass.
Alright!  Anything lit at the moment?
No, I don't have a damn lighter!  Sheesh!
Got a frikn tub of cigars here and no lighter,  FMTT's!
Is the stove hooked up?
Won't do any good, it's electric.
Got the granite all finished, looks great.
Just don't take it for granite.
Good evening everyone. If anybody can find anything worthwhile to purchase on CIGAR.COM, you can get free shipping thru 1/4/18 with MISTLETOE
That might actually come in handy. Gracias.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]