CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 18, 2021, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 8/18/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on August 18, 2021, 12:00:04 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 01:00:25 AM
Jamming Wednesday!

Aging Room Quattro Nicaraguan Maestro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $34.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 01:01:38 AM
CAO Italia Ciao (5.0"x56) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 01:06:03 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Padilla Series '68 Toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $29.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99

Door #3 - Oliva Serie 'G' Maduro Perfecto (5.5"x54) - 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 01:38:15 AM
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro (6.5"x52) - 5 / $27.50
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 05:33:25 AM
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro (6.5"x52) - 5 / $27.50
You finally got your jam!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 05:33:53 AM
Casa Torano Robusto - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 06:03:50 AM
Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 06:24:55 AM
To follow-up on what I said about our governor and masks yesterday, he's actually now said schools should consider mandating masks. So there's definitely a couple ways to handle this variant surge.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 06:53:07 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:00:21 AM
Drew Estate Traditional Sampler - 10/49.99

The Drew Estate Traditional Sampler includes:
2 - Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x 52)
2 - Herrera Esteli Habano Toro Especial (6.0"x 52)
2 - Nica Rustica El Brujito (6.0"x 52)
2 - Joya de Nicaragua Black Toro (6.0"x 52)
2 - Undercrown Maduro Gran Toro (6.0"x 52)
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:00:34 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:07:49 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
Woke up for an early call and got stood up. So I went back to sleep for a bit because I wasn't done.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:13:22 AM
Nub Habano Sun Grown Double Perfecto (4.5"x64) - 5 / $24.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:14:21 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
How's the hump treating ya?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:15:21 AM
To follow-up on what I said about our governor and masks yesterday, he's actually now said schools should consider mandating masks. So there's definitely a couple ways to handle this variant surge.
When do the ladies start school?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:33:16 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
Woke up for an early call and got stood up. So I went back to sleep for a bit because I wasn't done.
Sounds like the right call to me.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:34:17 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
How's the hump treating ya?
Not too bad so far. Just finished my breakfast of a bagel with butter and cinnamon sugar, weekly Teams meeting with some friends from work coming up at 8.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:34:43 AM
To follow-up on what I said about our governor and masks yesterday, he's actually now said schools should consider mandating masks. So there's definitely a couple ways to handle this variant surge.
When do the ladies start school?
The day after Labor Day.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:35:21 AM
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 07:55:45 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
How's the hump treating ya?
Not too bad so far. Just finished my breakfast of a bagel with butter and cinnamon sugar, weekly Teams meeting with some friends from work coming up at 8.
How's your day going, other than your bonus sleep?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:59:57 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
Woke up for an early call and got stood up. So I went back to sleep for a bit because I wasn't done.
Sounds like the right call to me.
Zero doubt. I have a busy day ahead and need to be well rested. I generally love this time of year because so many people are on vacation that things naturally slow down. The pandemic has changed a lot of that.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:02:10 AM
To follow-up on what I said about our governor and masks yesterday, he's actually now said schools should consider mandating masks. So there's definitely a couple ways to handle this variant surge.
When do the ladies start school?
The day after Labor Day.
That's about when we start here too. I thought you all started later this month. Can't believe there's only a couple of weeks left to August. Before you know it, the cold will be back.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:02:51 AM
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99
That's a good deal. I'm very happy with this cigar.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:05:24 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Welcome back to jammin' hump day.
How's the hump treating ya?
Not too bad so far. Just finished my breakfast of a bagel with butter and cinnamon sugar, weekly Teams meeting with some friends from work coming up at 8.
How's your day going, other than your bonus sleep?
My day is going great. I have less meetings lined up than I usually do. I have a bunch of reports that I need to complete and I'll have time for that as long as I don't dick around here too long.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:07:10 AM
Camacho Scorpion Sun Grown Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $19.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 08:17:51 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:20:22 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 08:22:04 AM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 08:28:02 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 08:39:54 AM
To follow-up on what I said about our governor and masks yesterday, he's actually now said schools should consider mandating masks. So there's definitely a couple ways to handle this variant surge.
When do the ladies start school?
The day after Labor Day.
That's about when we start here too. I thought you all started later this month. Can't believe there's only a couple of weeks left to August. Before you know it, the cold will be back.
That's the sorry truth alright. Not looking forward to that even a little bit.

They vary wildly when they go back, it seems. Some years, they've gone back middle of August, sometimes, the week before LD, sometimes the day after. I can't seem to pinpoint how they arrive at a start time, but it's more time that I don't have to pick them up from school, so I'm not complaining.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 08:40:40 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
Just make sure you're not working any harder than you normally would. If you do and end up proving the boss right, you can guarantee no one else will be hired.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:42:17 AM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:42:51 AM
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:45:41 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
I had a similar situation a few employers ago. I finally had to quit. That might not be an option for you especially with how many years you've already been there. You don't want to do anything too drastic. But I fear the situation isn't going to get any better.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 08:48:05 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
Just make sure you're not working any harder than you normally would. If you do and end up proving the boss right, you can guarantee no one else will be hired.
I couldn't agree more. Bending over backwards won't serve you well. TWSS.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 08:56:51 AM
Judging by my FB feed, you were close on calling the start of the year - lots of kids starting today.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 09:33:21 AM
Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill - 10/32.50
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on August 18, 2021, 09:35:45 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on August 18, 2021, 09:47:28 AM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 09:52:52 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Morning, Deano. Glad you're fending for yourself well enough.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 09:57:12 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Hang in there, Dean. Try to focus on the positive.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 10:03:57 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Hang in there, Dean. Try to focus on the positive.
And when she calls you in 6-8 weeks wanting to come back over, tell her to pound sand.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 10:04:18 AM
Xikar Xidris Lighter - Canary Yellow - 39.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on August 18, 2021, 10:08:26 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Hang in there, Dean. Try to focus on the positive.
And when she calls you in 6-8 weeks wanting to come back over, tell her to pound sand.
that's a given.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:10:01 AM
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro (6.5"x52) - 5 / $27.50
You finally got your jam!
Only a day off.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:11:12 AM
Wow, get in just in time for a page FOUR turn!  Impressive.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:12:51 AM
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99
That's a good deal. I'm very happy with this cigar.
Even if you can't smoke it around Brad.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:15:30 AM
good morning guys. all good here. managing here pretty well without help. cats and myself fed. just need to clean the litter box.  expecting triple digit heat indexes again today. getting ready for a cigar and coffee soon.
Hang in there, Dean. Try to focus on the positive.
Coffee and cigars will always be there!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 10:15:50 AM
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99
That's a good deal. I'm very happy with this cigar.
Agreed. Might be our only solid deal of the day.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 10:16:07 AM
Wow, get in just in time for a page FOUR turn!  Impressive.
We live to impress you. Morning, Page4Dave.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 10:17:30 AM
The Page has a "summer stock up" sale on mazos new today, but I don't have time to go through the list. Probably a couple good deals in there, but who knows.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:21:12 AM
Morning BeautyRestTony, SchoolDazeDave, OverworkedUnderAppreciatedRick and OnTheMendDean.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:22:45 AM
Rick,
Some MOWPAM's on the sis for you.  Don't know if you like them as much as the MOWPA's.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on August 18, 2021, 10:26:10 AM
ready for fire.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:27:43 AM
So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:29:34 AM
ready for fire.
Now that's what I call recovery!
Those Schizo's are getting pretty fancy.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:31:43 AM
Today is Wednesday, Aug. 18, the 230th day of 2021.
There are 135 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On August 18, 1894, Congress established the Bureau of Immigration.

On this date:

In 1587, Virginia Dare became the first child of English parents to be born in present-day America, on what is now Roanoke Island in North Carolina. (However, the Roanoke colony ended up mysteriously disappearing.)

In 1846, during the Mexican-American War, U.S. forces led by Gen. Stephen W. Kearny occupied Santa Fe in present-day New Mexico.

In 1920, the 19th Amendment to the Constitution, guaranteeing American women’s right to vote, was ratified as Tennessee became the 36th state to approve it.

In 1954, during the Eisenhower administration, Assistant Secretary of Labor James Ernest Wilkins became the first Black official to attend a meeting of the president’s Cabinet as he sat in for Labor Secretary James P. Mitchell.

In 1958, the novel “Lolita” by Vladimir Nabokov was first published in New York by G.P. Putnam’s Sons, almost three years after it was originally published in Paris.

In 1963, James Meredith became the first Black student to graduate from the University of Mississippi.

In 1969, the Woodstock Music and Art Fair in Bethel, New York, wound to a close after three nights with a mid-morning set by Jimi Hendrix.

In 1983, Hurricane Alicia slammed into the Texas coast, leaving 21 dead and causing more than a billion dollars’ worth of damage.

In 1988, Vice President George H.W. Bush accepted the presidential nomination of the Republican National Convention in New Orleans.

In 1993, a judge in Sarasota, Fla., ruled that Kimberly Mays, the 14-year-old girl who had been switched at birth with another baby, need never again see her biological parents, Ernest and Regina Twigg, in accordance with her stated wishes. (However, Kimberly later moved in with the Twiggs.)

In 2014, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard to Ferguson, a suburb of St. Louis convulsed by protests over the fatal shooting of a Black teen. Don Pardo, 96, a durable radio and television announcer known for his introductions with a booming baritone on “Saturday Night Live” and other shows, died in Tucson, Arizona.

In 2017, Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump’s top White House strategist, was forced out of his post by Trump. (Bannon would step down as Breitbart News chairman in January 2018 after the release of a book in which he criticized Trump and members of his family; he was pardoned by Trump in the final hours of Trump’s term after being charged with diverting money from donors who believed the money would be used to build a wall along the southern border.)
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:32:20 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama and European leaders demanded that Syrian President Bashar Assad resign, saying his brutal suppression of his people made him unfit to lead. Vice President Joe Biden met with Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping in Beijing.

Five years ago: For the first time since declaring his presidential run, Republican Donald Trump offered an apology to those who might have been hurt by his caustic comments, saying he regretted some of what he had said “in the heat of debate.” Former NFL star Darren Sharper was sentenced by a federal judge in New Orleans to more than 18 years in prison for drugging women in order to rape them — double the sentence recommended by prosecutors. At the Rio Games, Jamaica’s Usain Bolt completed an unprecedented third consecutive sweep of the 100- and 200-meter sprints. Retired Army Gen. John W. Vessey, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, died in North Oaks, Minnesota, at age 94.

One year ago: Democrats formally made Joe Biden their 2020 presidential nominee at their all-virtual national convention. The Republican-led Senate intelligence committee concluded that the Kremlin had launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential contest on behalf of Donald Trump, and that the Trump campaign's interactions with Russian intelligence services had posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy said he would “suspend” some operational changes to mail delivery until after the November election; critics had blamed the changes for widespread delays and warned that they could disrupt the voting. Wall Street clawed back the last of the losses unleashed by the coronavirus, as the S&P 500 reached a new all-time high.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:35:19 AM
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro (6.5"x52) - 5 / $27.50
You finally got your jam!
Only a day off.
Story of my life.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:35:32 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former first lady Rosalynn (ROH’-zuh-lihn) Carter is 94.
Movie director Roman Polanski is 88.
Actor-director Robert Redford is 85.
Actor Henry G. Sanders is 79.
Actor-comedian Martin Mull is 78.
R&B singer Sarah Dash (LaBelle) is 76.
Rock musician Dennis Elliott is 71.
Comedian Elayne Boosler is 69.
Actor Denis Leary is 64.
Madeleine Stowe is 63.
Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner (GYT’-nur) is 60.
ABC News reporter Bob Woodruff is 60.
The former president of Mexico, Felipe Calderon, is 59.
Adam Storke is 59.
Craig Bierko (BEER’-koh) is 57.
Rock singer-musician Zac Maloy (The Nixons) is 53.
Rock singer and hip-hop artist Everlast is 52.
Rapper Masta Killa (Wu-Tang Clan) is 52.
Actor Christian Slater is 52.
Actor Edward Norton is 52.
Actor Malcolm-Jamal Warner is 51.
Actor Kaitlin Olson is 46.
Rock musician Dirk Lance is 45.
Actor-comedian Andy Samberg (TV: “Saturday Night Live”) is 43.
Country musician Brad Tursi (Old Dominion) is 42.
Actor Mika Boorem is 34.
Actor Maia Mitchell is 28.
Actor Madelaine Petsch is 27.
Actor Parker McKenna Posey is 26.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:35:53 AM
Over/Under for today is 12.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:36:05 AM
AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/39.99
That's a good deal. I'm very happy with this cigar.
Even if you can't smoke it around Brad.
Nah, he admits it's a good cigar too.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:37:13 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Phalanx
(6.5"x56)Box of 12
| MSRP: $9.44 per cigar

In Stock
4.53 out of 5
BUY 12+ CIGARS
$4.17
per cigar
$49.99 total price
SAVE 56%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:38:33 AM
ready for fire.
That's a decent cigar you have there, Dean. I was smoking a good number of those a few years back when I was in St. Thomas. Local cigar store there had them for a song.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:43:46 AM
So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
Oof. That's some crazy shit right there.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:48:29 AM
The Page has a "summer stock up" sale on mazos new today, but I don't have time to go through the list. Probably a couple good deals in there, but who knows.
Well, they have Asylum and Asylum Schizo for Dean,
bunch of La Palina for Tony,
Macanudo's for Rick and Oy
New Worlds for Rick,
RoMaCraft for me,
even dug up some Room 101 San Andres and HN (had one of those last night)   Don't see them around any more.

...that's the Cliff Notes overview of the Mazo sale.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:49:36 AM

Punch Gran Puro Rancho
(5.5"x54)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $7.69 per cigar

Only 5 Left
4.49 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$4.50
per cigar
$22.50 total price
SAVE 41%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:51:11 AM

[...]

15!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:51:51 AM
The Page has a "summer stock up" sale on mazos new today, but I don't have time to go through the list. Probably a couple good deals in there, but who knows.
Well, they have Asylum and Asylum Schizo for Dean,
bunch of La Palina for Tony,
Macanudo's for Rick and Oy
New Worlds for Rick,
RoMaCraft for me,
even dug up some Room 101 San Andres and HN (had one of those last night)   Don't see them around any more.

...that's the Cliff Notes overview of the Mazo sale.
Thank you for your service.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 10:54:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 10:58:02 AM
Over/Under for today is 12.
16.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:03:33 AM
So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
That's some fukked up shit right there.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:06:01 AM
Over/Under for today is 12.
13 for me.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:06:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, SlippedInQuietlyRaz.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:11:46 AM
CAO Italia Ciao - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:24:58 AM
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro Toro - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 11:26:23 AM
So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
That's some fukked up shit right there.
No shit.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 11:41:43 AM
Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:50:51 AM
Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."
That's some quality knowledge right there.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:51:15 AM
La Perla Habana Oro Toro - 10/29.99

Hurry, only 1 left!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 11:55:16 AM
So I guess pedophile Democrats running tricks out of a pizza parlor funded by Hillary wasn't odd enough for the Q...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matthew-colemans-babies-bodies-were-found-by-scared-farmhand-in-mexico
Oof. That's some crazy shit right there.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!"  - Agent Kay, MIB

This QAnon thing puzzled me at first.  But it's just the latest mass-media-induced panic.  The Clinton campaign came up with the Steele Dossier, and people believed it.  The Swift Boat controversy.  Clintons running drugs out of Arkansas. Swine Flu.  SARS.  HIV.  Roswell.  It would be tempting to think blame Orson Welles for it, but all he did was bring it to radio.  The Jefferson campaign of 1800 was playing the hype game and publishing all kinds of insidious things about John Adams.  And there were panics in Rome during the empire.  It's as old as humanity itself, I'm sure.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 11:56:28 AM
[...]

I use that quote all the time. Spot on.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 12:00:54 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Mr. Raz.
I would have included you in the Page recommendations, but I realized I don't have a clue what you like and what your regular smokes are.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 12:02:29 PM
[...]

And we know what happened to Rome... :(
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 12:03:39 PM
Cohiba Red Dot Robusto
(5.0"x49)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $21.49 per cigar

Only 4 Left
4.55 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 72%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 12:05:08 PM
[...]

It's a big, beautiful, thriving country. No one knows Rome better than me, believe me. Everyone says so.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 12:08:56 PM

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."

The Ragusa part is new to me. Is that what Croatia was formerly known as?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 12:37:09 PM
[...]

But it's now run by Italians, not Romans.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 12:39:57 PM
Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."
I wonder if they had pushback moving it from 30 to 40 days?  Probably that Anthony Fauci again...
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 01:13:51 PM
[...]

#fakenews
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 01:14:22 PM
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Robusto - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 01:27:47 PM
What the hell is with the CI Sticker Sheet as the freebie this week?   What is that, a back to school special?  Maybe they should throw in a Gurkha backpack as well.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 01:29:42 PM
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.15 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39,99 total price
SAVE 51%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 01:31:10 PM
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.15 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39,99 total price
SAVE 51%
Still waiting on another 100% savings offer on AB.
Wonder how long it took them to fire that IT guy...
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 01:31:16 PM
What the hell is with the CI Sticker Sheet as the freebie this week?   What is that, a back to school special?  Maybe they should throw in a Gurkha backpack as well.
And an ACID thermos.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 01:31:53 PM
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.15 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39,99 total price
SAVE 51%
Still waiting on another 100% savings offer on AB.
Wonder how long it took them to fire that IT guy...
That does sound nice right about now. Think I'm down to 10 or 15 of those from my original 40.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 01:41:23 PM

Shit I didn't know until today.  The word quarantine comes from the Venetian word quarantena, meaning 40.  It referred to how long ships had to be isolated at Dubrovnik (Ragusa) during the Black Death.  Earlier, the isolation period had been specified as 30 days, and was referred to as "trentino."

The Ragusa part is new to me. Is that what Croatia was formerly known as?
That's what Dubrovnik was formerly known as.  It's a long, complicated story, much of which is speculative.  It was originally an Ostragothic town, and likely called Dubron in Gaulish.  Tangentially, "dubron" is the Celtic word upon which the name Dover is based.

Anyway, when the Ostragothic kingdom fell, the Byzantines took over.  They "officially" named it "Rhaousin," which is latinized as Ragusa. But you know how people are when they live in a place that gets "officially" named.  The Ostragothic name stuck around, and when the Slavs started moving in in waves in the 7th century, they associated the old name Dubron with their word for "oakwood," which is "dubrovnik."  The names Ragusa and Dubrovnik competed for centuries, until 1808, when the name Dubrovnik was officially adopted.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 01:46:02 PM

[...]

And THAT was very interesting and educational. How can you not love this website? Dollar for dollar, best site out there.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 02:10:17 PM
Over the hump!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:12:31 PM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
I had a similar situation a few employers ago. I finally had to quit. That might not be an option for you especially with how many years you've already been there. You don't want to do anything too drastic. But I fear the situation isn't going to get any better.
We have a plan moving forward. We will find out how everything is going to play out in the next few weeks.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:13:33 PM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
Just make sure you're not working any harder than you normally would. If you do and end up proving the boss right, you can guarantee no one else will be hired.
I couldn't agree more. Bending over backwards won't serve you well. TWSS.
Absolutely. They are going to like it when I call in sick tomorrow too
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:15:03 PM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
Amen Deano
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 02:15:48 PM
Casa Torano Robusto
(4.7"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.67 per cigar

Only 3 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 65%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:16:37 PM
Rick,
Some MOWPAM's on the sis for you.  Don't know if you like them as much as the MOWPA's.
Hey Dave. I do prefer the Habano. Still a decent smoke at a decent price
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 02:18:54 PM

[...]

Definitely worth at least double the admission cost.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:19:00 PM
The Page has a "summer stock up" sale on mazos new today, but I don't have time to go through the list. Probably a couple good deals in there, but who knows.
Well, they have Asylum and Asylum Schizo for Dean,
bunch of La Palina for Tony,
Macanudo's for Rick and Oy
New Worlds for Rick,
RoMaCraft for me,
even dug up some Room 101 San Andres and HN (had one of those last night)   Don't see them around any more.

...that's the Cliff Notes overview of the Mazo sale.
Camacho Connecticut robustos in the mix. That's a fine morning smoke
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:22:20 PM
The Page has a "summer stock up" sale on mazos new today, but I don't have time to go through the list. Probably a couple good deals in there, but who knows.
Well, they have Asylum and Asylum Schizo for Dean,
bunch of La Palina for Tony,
Macanudo's for Rick and Oy
New Worlds for Rick,
RoMaCraft for me,
even dug up some Room 101 San Andres and HN (had one of those last night)   Don't see them around any more.

...that's the Cliff Notes overview of the Mazo sale.
Camacho Connecticut robustos in the mix. That's a fine morning smoke
Yes I do love the New World Connecticut toros.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 02:23:54 PM
Zino event tonight. There new Nicaragua Zino is on spotlight. If this rain keeps up I may entertain the idea of going.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 02:25:27 PM

[...]

It's just that I am fascinated by the "real" history of things, especially when it comes to Western Civilization.  People get this idea that the Greeks and Romans shit marble, that in Columbus' time people thought the world was flat, that the Celts were a monolithic civilization, and that we are Italian, or Scot, or Irish, or French, or that the Jews and the Arabs are two different peoples, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The realities of history are much more fascinating.  Like how Hadrian's wall had engravings of erect penises on the outside at regularly spaced intervals.  That the Lupanar brothel in Pompeii featured a pictorial "menu" of their services that clients could point to.  That Rome had flushing toilets.  That Arabs and Jews have been fighting over the same goddam geography since Old Testament times, and NOT since 1948, or 1967, and the fight is not over the borders we see on our maps.  It's a battle over advantageous highlands and lowlands, and the maps are a Western conceit. That the Indus valley civilization produced engineers that made the Romans look like amateurs.  That Alexander the Great quickly saw that there was nothing in Afghanistan worth fighting for, and instead went to India. That Cleopatra was not Egyptian, and William Wallace was not Scottish (As much as "Braveheart" entertained me, I hooted all through it.  It was a load of horseshit).  That a bunch of Vikings established a city called Galatia in the Roman empire, to which St. Paul not only famously wrote one of his epistles, but in it he slyly referenced superstitions related to their Viking ancestry.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.  The real history is vastly more entertaining.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 18, 2021, 02:27:36 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 02:27:49 PM
Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm tired.
What's going on, Rick? What shift are you working today?
Hey Tony. 1st shift..... only 8 today. We are shorthanded and my manager still thinks we can get the work done with 5 less men. The levee is going to break.
Just make sure you're not working any harder than you normally would. If you do and end up proving the boss right, you can guarantee no one else will be hired.
I couldn't agree more. Bending over backwards won't serve you well. TWSS.
Absolutely. They are going to like it when I call in sick tomorrow too
I hope you feel better soon.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 02:28:40 PM

[...]

I'd even say triple. But maybe I'm biased.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 02:45:59 PM
Starting to repeat...

Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
(5.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.95 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.63 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 44%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 02:57:36 PM
Starting to repeat...

Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto
(5.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.95 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.63 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 44%
Let's see if they're going in order. Will the Drew Estate Traditional Sampler be next?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 03:06:53 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Mr. Raz.
I would have included you in the Page recommendations, but I realized I don't have a clue what you like and what your regular smokes are.
I don't know that I have any really defined cigar preferences.  Certainly I'm a huge fan of the Cuban Partagas Serie P #2 and D #4. But beyond that, well, if y'all have had it and liked it, odds are I will too.  I stocked up on anything there was remotely any consensus here on, and I've liked everything y'all have recommended.  CLE (all three bands), CyB, Nica Rustica, and MOWPA are all standouts in my memory.  I also still like the Omar Ortiz Originals as a day-to-day smoke.

But lately I've been smoking the pipe more often than a cigar.  Just a phase, I guess.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 03:23:15 PM

[...]

But it can be inconvenient at times... ;)
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 03:23:47 PM
Nub Habano Sun Grown Double Perfecto
(4.5"x64)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $9.38 per cigar

Only 5 Left
4.76 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price
SAVE 47%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 03:27:25 PM
Onward!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 03:46:23 PM

[...]

Tell me.  A friend and I have a mutual friend in Kabul.  He's heard rumors that he is marked for death by the Taliban because he worked for a human-rights organization that was supported by various European governments and organizations.  So my friend is lamenting Mohammed's situation, and asserted that "Biden should never have withdrawn troops during fighting season."

And I'm, like, "Jodi, the US should never have stayed in Afghanistan as long as it did.  When you invade a country, you either depopulate and annex it or you get the hell out as soon as possible, and anything short of these extremes is a persistent bloodletting and makes no one happy.  People seem to be wondering why we could successfully rebuild Europe and Japan after World War II but can't replicate that success.  The answer is simple, between the Germans, the Russians, and the Allies, a large percentage of the population of both Europe and Japan had been eliminated, and we were executing anyone who resisted us.  It wasn't a polite war, like what we seem to want to fight now.  So...since we don't want to depopulate Afghanistan until it completely loses the will to fight us, we should have gotten out as soon as possible, and told the Taliban then they could have the country back, but assured them that if we found them harboring terrorists again, we'd come back and decimate them as many times as necessary.  We could afford to keep killing Talibs as often as necessary, especially if we have zero interest in dumping $100B into the little shithole they make of their country.

The problem for Mohammed is that he's a Pashtun, as is most of the population of Afghanistan, as is most of the Taliban, as was most of the ANDF.  The Pashtuns have been running Afghanistan for centuries.  To subdue Afghanistan, we'd have to wipe out the Pashtun, and Mohammed wouldn't like that.  So, it's his problem to work out with his countrymen."

I don't think she's going to be happy with my answer.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 04:00:46 PM

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Mr. Raz.
I would have included you in the Page recommendations, but I realized I don't have a clue what you like and what your regular smokes are.
I don't know that I have any really defined cigar preferences.  Certainly I'm a huge fan of the Cuban Partagas Serie P #2 and D #4. But beyond that, well, if y'all have had it and liked it, odds are I will too.  I stocked up on anything there was remotely any consensus here on, and I've liked everything y'all have recommended.  CLE (all three bands), CyB, Nica Rustica, and MOWPA are all standouts in my memory.  I also still like the Omar Ortiz Originals as a day-to-day smoke.

But lately I've been smoking the pipe more often than a cigar.  Just a phase, I guess.

What a blast from the past. Haven't had an Omar Ortiz Original in years. They were supposed to be RP Edge imitations. I always thought they were better.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 04:19:41 PM
Sorry to break up a good conversation about cigars, but there's this...

Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

Only 4 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.25
per cigar
$32.50 total price
SAVE 54%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 04:37:40 PM
Sorry to break up a good conversation about cigars, but there's this...

Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

Only 4 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.25
per cigar
$32.50 total price
SAVE 54%
Thank God for you. I think I bought the remaining inventory.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 06:44:12 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:23:07 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Now I'm curious. Gonna see for myself.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:24:10 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Now I'm curious. Gonna see for myself.
No issues using Tapatalk. Let me see it when I use a regular browser...
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:25:33 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Now I'm curious. Gonna see for myself.
No issues using Tapatalk. Let me see it when I use a regular browser...
Yeah Raz, you lost me.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 07:37:42 PM
In between some rain drops. I'm out back on the patio. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210818/1a6d48c0558c6b1cec6a2868a9bab19f.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:44:23 PM
So you're not watching the game, Rick? They're gonna complete the sweep today.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on August 18, 2021, 07:44:48 PM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
maybe it’s you 😂
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:46:52 PM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
maybe it’s you
No doubt.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 07:56:34 PM
So you're not watching the game, Rick? They're gonna complete the sweep today.
If so, you're missing a great bottom of the 2nd.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: bluecollar on August 18, 2021, 08:19:24 PM
So you're not watching the game, Rick? They're gonna complete the sweep today.
It's on in the garage. That used to be Man cave but it's a workout room now
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 08:39:35 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 08:41:16 PM
I looked back on yesterday's news. Whoa for Deano.
The hits just keep coming.
maybe it’s you 😂
Oy, you missed page 8!
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 08:53:06 PM
Coyote attacked a three year old on a Cape Cod beach.  It had been reported stalking adults for the past month....

https://www.insideedition.com/coyote-that-attacked-3-year-old-on-cape-cod-believed-to-be-same-one-that-stalked-woman-in-viral
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 08:54:30 PM
This spring, had a local case (Spartanburg SC) of a coyote entering a kitchen through a doggie door.
Brazen things ....
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 08:55:35 PM
Oliva Serie 'V' Maduro Double Robusto
(5.0"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.80 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$49.99 total price
SAVE 49%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: razgueado on August 18, 2021, 09:42:02 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Now I'm curious. Gonna see for myself.
No issues using Tapatalk. Let me see it when I use a regular browser...
Yeah Raz, you lost me.
You did an image search?
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:09:04 PM
On to #2.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 18, 2021, 10:10:31 PM
Ave Maria Holy Grail (Salomon)
(7.1"x58)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $13.62 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.25
per cigar
$42.50 total price
SAVE 69%
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:24:28 PM
Travellin' Dave is busted.  He's in cahoots with the Russians.  I searched his avatar photo.  Went right to a Russian website.
Now I'm curious. Gonna see for myself.
No issues using Tapatalk. Let me see it when I use a regular browser...
Yeah Raz, you lost me.
You did an image search?
No, that's too complicated. I'd have to download the image...
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:31:40 PM
La Palina 5-Star Sampler - 5 Cigars / $22.50
includes:
1 - La Palina Nicaragua Oscuro Toro (6" x 50)
1 - La Palina Nicaragua Connecticut Robusto (5" x 52)
1 - La Palina Black Label Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - La Palina Illumination Robusto (4.7" x 54)
1 - La Palina #2 Robusto (5" x 52)
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:51:48 PM
So you're not watching the game, Rick? They're gonna complete the sweep today.
It's on in the garage. That used to be Man cave but it's a workout room now
That's the ballgame folks! Hate that Chapman had to give up a homer on his return from the DL but I'll take the win. That was a really close last out.
Title: Re: 8/18/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 18, 2021, 10:54:09 PM
Man O' War Armada Toro Grande (6.5"x56) - 10 / $59.99