CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

Title: 6/18/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on June 18, 2018, 12:01:34 AM
Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
Monday Monday.
 I Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
He just might have.

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
I'd get too pruney.
Morning Dave. So how was golf Saturday?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
good morning Tony.
Great Monday morning to you, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
I'd get too pruney.
Morning Dave. So how was golf Saturday?
Definitely got my money's worth. Lol
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
I'd get too pruney.
Morning Dave. So how was golf Saturday?
Definitely got my money's worth. Lol
I think I know what you mean. I'm glad they don't charge by the swing most days.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 06:51:18 AM
Monday Monday.
 I Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
If you're gonna start going out there that early, you may as well sleep in there like Kramer. Morning, Dean.
I'd get too pruney.
Morning Dave. So how was golf Saturday?
Definitely got my money's worth. Lol
I think I know what you mean. I'm glad they don't charge by the swing most days.
TWHS
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
Going to be a Florida feeling day up here today as well.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
Morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
Going to be a Florida feeling day up here today as well.
94 was the highest temp I saw on my phone yesterday, felt like 100. Little bit cooler today, only getting up to 88.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
Has anybody heard from CB lately?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
Not a bad price for DPG Blues at the Sis today, $39.99 for a 10er of Generoso's (6.0 x 50)
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:14:14 AM
Today is Monday, June 18, the 169th day of 2018. There are 196 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 18, 1983, astronaut Sally K. Ride became America's first woman in space as she and four colleagues blasted off aboard the space shuttle Challenger on a six-day mission.
On this date:
In 1778, American forces entered Philadelphia as the British withdrew during the Revolutionary War.
In 1812, the War of 1812 began as the United States Congress approved, and President James Madison signed, a declaration of war against Britain.
In 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte met his Waterloo as British and Prussian troops defeated the French in Belgium.
In 1908, William Howard Taft was nominated for president by the Republican National Convention in Chicago.
In 1918, "The Ziegfeld Follies of 1918," featuring the Irving Berlin song "Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning," opened on Broadway.
In 1940, during World War II, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill urged his countrymen to conduct themselves in a manner that would prompt future generations to say, "This was their finest hour." Charles de Gaulle delivered a speech on the BBC in which he rallied his countrymen after the fall of France to Nazi Germany.
In 1948, Columbia Records publicly unveiled its new long-playing phonograph record in New York.
In 1953, a U.S. Air Force Douglas C-124 Globemaster II crashed near Tokyo, killing all 129 people on board. Egypt's 148-year-old Muhammad Ali Dynasty came to an end with the overthrow of the monarchy and the proclamation of a republic.
In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson and Japanese Prime Minister Hayato Ikeda spoke to each other by telephone as they inaugurated the first trans-Pacific cable completed by AT&T between Japan and Hawaii.
In 1979, President Jimmy Carter and Soviet President Leonid I. Brezhnev signed the SALT II strategic arms limitation treaty in Vienna.
In 1986, 25 people were killed when a twin-engine plane and helicopter carrying sightseers collided over the Grand Canyon.
In 1996, Richard Allen Davis was convicted in San Jose, California, of the 1993 kidnap-murder of 12-year-old Polly Klaas of Petaluma. (Davis remains on death row.)
Ten years ago: Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said he would bring Osama bin Laden to justice in a way that wouldn't allow the terrorist mastermind to become a martyr, but that bin Laden might be killed if the U.S. government found him. (Bin Laden was tracked down and slain by U.S. forces in May 2011 during Obama's presidency.) French filmmaker Jean Delannoy died in in Guainville, France, at age 100.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
Ten years ago: Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said he would bring Osama bin Laden to justice in a way that wouldn't allow the terrorist mastermind to become a martyr, but that bin Laden might be killed if the U.S. government found him. (Bin Laden was tracked down and slain by U.S. forces in May 2011 during Obama's presidency.) French filmmaker Jean Delannoy died in in Guainville, France, at age 100.

Five years ago: The Taliban and the U.S. said they would hold talks on finding a political solution to ending nearly 12 years of war in Afghanistan, as the international coalition formally handed over control of the country's security to the Afghan army and police. Declaring "the days of Rambo are over," Maj. Gen. Bennet Sacolick, director of force management for U.S. Special Operations Command, said that cultural, social and behavioral concerns might be bigger hurdles than tough physical fitness requirements for women looking to join the military's special operations units.

One year ago: Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old African-American mother of four, was shot and killed by two white Seattle police officers after she called 911 to report a burglary; authorities said Lyles had pulled a knife on the officers. Nabra Hassanen, a 17-year-old Muslim girl, was killed as she walked to her mosque in Sterling, Virginia; a suspect was arrested. Voters gave French President Emmanuel Macron's fledgling party a solid victory in parliamentary elections. Brooks Koepka (KEHP'-kah) closed with a 5-under 67 to win the U.S. Open for his first major championship.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., is 81. Baseball Hall of Famer Lou Brock is 79. Sir Paul McCartney is 76. Actress Constance McCashin is 71. Actress Linda Thorson is 71. Rock musician John Evans is 70. Former Sen. Mike Johanns, R-Neb., is 68. Actress Isabella Rossellini is 66. Actress Carol Kane is 66. Actor Brian Benben is 62. Actress Andrea Evans is 61. Rock singer Alison Moyet is 57. Rock musician Dizzy Reed (Guns N' Roses) is 55. Figure skater Kurt Browning is 52. Country singer-musician Tim Hunt is 51. Rock singer-musician Sice (The Boo Radleys) is 49. Rhythm and blues singer Nathan Morris (Boyz II Men) is 47. Actress Mara Hobel is 47. Singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne is 45. Rapper Silkk the Shocker is 43. Actress Alana de la Garza is 42. Country singer Blake Shelton is 42. Rock musician Steven Chen (Airborne Toxic Event) is 40. Actor David Giuntoli is 38. Drummer Josh Dun (Twenty One Pilots) is 30. Actress Renee Olstead is 29. Actor Jacob Anderson is 28. Actress Willa Holland is 27.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
Thought for Today: "The way of a superior man is three-fold; virtuous, he is free from anxieties; wise, he is free from perplexities; bold, he is free from fear." — Confucius, Chinese philosopher (551-479 B.C.).
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 07:19:53 AM
Morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
Monday Monday.
 I ❤ Mondays.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while soaking in the hot tub. going to be a great sun day.
Going to be a Florida feeling day up here today as well.
94 was the highest temp I saw on my phone yesterday, felt like 100. Little bit cooler today, only getting up to 88.
90 something yesterday, realfeel was 102°, hotter than my hot tub.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
Has anybody heard from CB lately?
Not much more than a random comment here and there in our FB group.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Morning, Mark. Not calling for any rain for us today, but the sky right now sure looks like it has other plans. Haven't had any in over a week, so we could use it as well.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 18, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning Mark. I hear parts of Texas are suppose to get up to 15" of rain today. Fucking Noah flood.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning Mark. I hear parts of Texas are suppose to get up to 15" of rain today. Fucking Noah flood.
Yea, but the way Texas is, it will do that on one side of the street and the other side will stay dry.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
Took today off to recover from the weekend.  Fly out tonight.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning Mark. I hear parts of Texas are suppose to get up to 15" of rain today. Fucking Noah flood.
Yea, but the way Texas is, it will do that on one side of the street and the other side will stay dry.
Pretty much the case.  I haven't heard of anyone getting 15". (TWSS)
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 08:43:21 AM
Took today off to recover from the weekend.  Fly out tonight.
Where you heading this week?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
Took today off to recover from the weekend.  Fly out tonight.
Good planning.  Flying out to where?  And don't tell me you posted it the previous page.  Bastige.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
Morning Dean, Dave and Tony.
Good morning, NJDave.

Problem with having an extra day off last weekend is that I'm in the weeds today. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 09:43:09 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning, 15InchesOfMark.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning, 15InchesOfMark.
TWSS!!!!!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Supposed to be off and on thunderstorms here.  We can use the rain.
Good morning, 15InchesOfMark.
TWSS!!!!!
After you gave it to her 5 times?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 18, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Alright guys, early punch out for me today, so I'll be hazzuhing you now and will see you tomorrow. Hopefully we get a Tuesday jam!!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
Took today off to recover from the weekend.  Fly out tonight.
Where you heading this week?
Back to Boston.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 10:47:43 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 18, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Someone mention my name?   ::)  Good morning all!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Your RA acting up?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Someone mention my name?   ::)  Good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Someone mention my name?   ::)  Good morning all!
Morning DeanSam.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 11:20:56 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Your RA acting up?
He's contemplating a gazebo for the back yard.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Your RA acting up?
He's contemplating a gazebo for the back yard.
Probably gonna add the granddog to his mobile plan too.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
Cleaning up and putting the grills away. Taking a break in the shade with the granddog, a Diesel uncut connie and a Sam Porch Rocker.  No hot tub or women, but still feeling a little like Dean.
Your RA acting up?
No, but my hip is killing me...
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on June 18, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
good morning guys, have a great day!  8)
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
good morning guys, have a great day!  8)
Hi and bye, Flip?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on June 18, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
good morning guys, have a great day!  8)
Hi and bye, Flip?
nope, just a bit busy, might not get a chance to check back
for a while...
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on June 18, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
Good morning, hope we all feel better soon.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 18, 2018, 11:56:58 AM
good morning guys, have a great day!  8)
hi Flip.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Good morning, hope we all feel better soon.
Feeling great here. Had a nice father's day and looking forward to my commute smoke. How goes it, David?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on June 18, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
Good morning, hope we all feel better soon.
Feeling great here. Had a nice father's day and looking forward to my commute smoke. How goes it, David?
all is well.....just feeling my age.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Good morning, hope we all feel better soon.
Feeling great here. Had a nice father's day and looking forward to my commute smoke. How goes it, David?
all is well.....just feeling my age.
That's one of my favorite smokes you have going there.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on June 18, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 12:38:02 PM
Not cheap, but Las Calaveras 2018 now available
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 18, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Home made chicken salad on a pretzel roll with kettle cooked Jalapeno chips and a Kiwi.  and a Monte white robusto.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Home made chicken salad on a pretzel roll with kettle cooked Jalapeno chips and a Kiwi.  and a Monte white robusto.
Wow. I'm doing this all wrong. And I know Mark is too.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
Had a couple of well marinated sausage sandwiches left over from Saturday.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 03:49:25 PM
Had a couple of well marinated sausage sandwiches left over from Saturday.
Sounds like you're doing it all right.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
Wouldn't call them perfect conditions but definitely gonna sneak one in...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/b7955e686eb520f02c16823a653e61fe.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
Wouldn't call them perfect conditions but definitely gonna sneak one in...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/b7955e686eb520f02c16823a653e61fe.jpg)
Only 88 here but feels like is  the same as yours 100 degrees.

2009 vintage Padilla 1932 lit, great smoke.  So many makers of good cigars have gone to shit, most unfortunate.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Monday afternoon lull?
Just waiting on your lunchtime report.
Sandwich and a side salad here.
Microwave Healthy Cuisine or some such meh frozen meal.
Home made chicken salad on a pretzel roll with kettle cooked Jalapeno chips and a Kiwi.  and a Monte white robusto.
Wow. I'm doing this all wrong. And I know Mark is too.
You got that right.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 18, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
My Laranja's arrived today.  Pretty fast free shipping from the Page.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
No pains at all for me these days, but got to get my eyes fixed so I can see to drive or see where I am going anyway.

Got my pre-op check-up clearance Friday and all my systems seem to be pretty good.  working on losing some weight though and my blood pressure is a bit elevated as opposed to way to high before I retired.

Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
My Laranja's arrived today.  Pretty fast free shipping from the Page.
The Page ships pretty good.

Got a shipment of Chief Cool Arrows and one of Armada Coronas Saturday.  I get most things in 3-4 days here unlike 8-10 in Austin.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
Well chit, another lightning delay at the College World Series.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
Fishing has been pretty good, trips planned for the next 3 days.

Loving my little boat!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
OK, all caught up.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Sounds pretty near perfect to me!
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
Hold offering some Room 101s in the weekly special.  Not as many vitola's as the one day flash sale last week, but still good.  Also Luminosa's for a good price.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on June 18, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
but he does enjoy cereal, right?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 18, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
Well, that is certainly a good start. :o

Boy was a trying pain in the ass at times but turned out pretty good.  DIL is top shelf also.

Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
but he does enjoy cereal, right?
That's the same joke he makes. He's eight.
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 18, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
Had a nice Fathers Day, hope everyone else did also.

Boy and DIL picked us up in their boat here then we went to lunch at a new place owned by Jimmy Buffet’s  Sister called LuLu’s.  Place is on the water and it is huge, food was pretty good, service was real good and loved the open air facility.  I think they have three or four locations now.  After eating we traveled the Intracoastal Waterway to North Carolina and got in the water for a while before coming home and dropping us off.
Well done. You raised that boy right. Hope I'm doing the same. Haven't noticed any serial killer tendencies yet.
You won't know until you have a cigar with him....and he wants a Gurkha....
Flip is on here, you know?
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 06:35:05 PM
I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...
That call went later than it should have.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/d38645435c6066974957e21772228a9e.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/18/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
I've got one more meeting before cigar o'clock...
Mason Dixon Project North by Crowned Heads is on deck...
That call went later than it should have.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180618/d38645435c6066974957e21772228a9e.jpg)
Well it was good and it definitely hit the spot. But it is my least favorite of the Crowned Heads I've had.