CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 1/7/2017  (Read 4559 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/7/2017
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »

Posting the year of my birth. Have a wonderful day boyz
Thanks for pointing that out. The funny thing is I stared at it for a while and couldn't figure out why it was wrong. I do this every year.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 10:28:29 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 11:22:28 AM »

My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »

It's really coming down now too. It went from a few flurries to up to 5 inches. WTF?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2017, 11:41:40 AM »

It's really coming down now too. It went from a few flurries to up to 5 inches. WTF?
You must be getting all the snow they keep saying we're gonna get but never do.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2017, 11:52:01 AM »

You must be getting all the snow they keep saying we're gonna get but never do.
And it's fargin cold out there too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »

My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2017, 12:08:48 PM »

Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »

Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2017, 12:52:51 PM »

Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol
TWSS

Threebean

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »

TWSS

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2017, 12:53:18 PM »

TWSS
Great minds and whatnot.  Morning CB.

Threebean

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:02 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5