Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »

Posting the year of my birth. Have a wonderful day boyz
Thanks for pointing that out. The funny thing is I stared at it for a while and couldn't figure out why it was wrong. I do this every year.

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 10:28:29 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 11:22:28 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »

It's really coming down now too. It went from a few flurries to up to 5 inches. WTF?

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2017, 11:41:40 AM »

It's really coming down now too. It went from a few flurries to up to 5 inches. WTF?
You must be getting all the snow they keep saying we're gonna get but never do.

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2017, 11:52:01 AM »

It's really coming down now too. It went from a few flurries to up to 5 inches. WTF?
You must be getting all the snow they keep saying we're gonna get but never do.
And it's fargin cold out there too.

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2017, 12:08:48 PM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.
Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2017, 12:52:51 PM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.
Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol
TWSS

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.
Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol
TWSS

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2017, 12:53:18 PM »

Well nothing much going on around here. My eldest is taking a high school entrance exam and that gives me a couple of hours to myself. If I wasn't on z-pak, I'd smoke a cigar. Instead, I'll use this quiet time to do some more studying.
When's the next shot at the test?
My goal is to take it on Wednesday but I haven't scheduled it yet. Definitely before the end of the month.
Sounds good. Got a couple of internal interviews for other things lined up in the next 2 weeks. I don't expect to get either, but at least it'll get me used to interviewing again, which I haven't done in 11+ years.
Very smart to keep that muscle exercised.
Well, it's atrophied at this point, but at least this will help get it off the couch. Lol
TWSS
Great minds and whatnot.  Morning CB.

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:02 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5