CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: 8/14/2014  (Read 24709 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/14/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2014, 10:30:09 AM »

haven't done laundry in a week. if I don't go now I'll have to start unpacking stuff to wear, and I don't want to do that!
Flip everything inside out!  Or freeball, you are moving to FL, don't think anyone there gives 2 schitts
...... but the thing is I give a shit.
Which is why you need to wash those skivvies.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2014, 10:32:15 AM »

haven't done laundry in a week. if I don't go now I'll have to start unpacking stuff to wear, and I don't want to do that!
Flip everything inside out!  Or freeball, you are moving to FL, don't think anyone there gives 2 schitts
...... but the thing is I give a shit.
Gotta get more carefree Dean!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2014, 10:34:03 AM »

I have some TERRIBLE news. been trying to line up doctors in Florida. nobody there has heard of my health plan. called my provider and they said it's a Local Network HMO that doesn't cover me out of state except for emergency care. WTF. called the County Insurance rep and they said basically the same thing. called Personnel NYSDOT about a COBRA and I don't qualify for 1 - I retired in 2009, 2 - I have health insurance, it's just no good out of state, 3 - if I need health insurance I have to go through the Marketplace (OsamaCare). oh boy. it's NOT going to keep me from leaving as planned.
In that case you should be counting your lucky red stars that the Affordable Care Act exists.

sfish

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2014, 10:41:19 AM »

What happened to old blue balls?  Vacay didn't start yet, did it?
Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!

sfish

« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »

Not yet but tomorrow, that means I'm scrambling around like a raped ape today

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2014, 10:43:55 AM »

I have some TERRIBLE news. been trying to line up doctors in Florida. nobody there has heard of my health plan. called my provider and they said it's a Local Network HMO that doesn't cover me out of state except for emergency care. WTF. called the County Insurance rep and they said basically the same thing. called Personnel NYSDOT about a COBRA and I don't qualify for 1 - I retired in 2009, 2 - I have health insurance, it's just no good out of state, 3 - if I need health insurance I have to go through the Marketplace (OsamaCare). oh boy. it's NOT going to keep me from leaving as planned.
In that case you should be counting your lucky red stars that the Affordable Care Act exists.
have you seen the monthly payments, out of pocket expenses, and co-pays? nothing affordable about it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2014, 10:46:30 AM »

have you seen the monthly payments, out of pocket expenses, and co-pays? nothing affordable about it.
I hear ya.  Insurance companies suck.  But before the Act you would be hard pressed to get anything with your pre-existing conditions.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2014, 10:49:10 AM »

I hear ya.  Insurance companies suck.  But before the Act you would be hard pressed to get anything with your pre-existing conditions.
Damn...fuckin road blocks!

sfish

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2014, 10:53:06 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!
They need to make a waterproof cigar so I can smoke in the ocean and pool next week

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2014, 10:58:58 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!
They need to make a waterproof cigar so I can smoke in the ocean and pool next week
Did someone amputate your fingers?  Maybe make a floating cigar rest...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2014, 11:03:13 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!
Leave the tubo on.

sfish

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2014, 11:04:52 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!
Did someone amputate your fingers?  Maybe make a floating cigar rest...
I like the way you think, except the fingers part

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2014, 11:05:34 AM »

Hey GTL Scott...
Burgers For The Boys!
There he is!!!
Clip the head of a flare. You could even smoke it while diving.

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2014, 11:17:19 AM »

EPC 2nd and water. 60° and breezy. good enough.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11