« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2014, 11:00:12 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2014, 11:00:22 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got a little rain yesterday so I can look forward to one dust free day!
wow, no dust in the desert. imagine that. hi Dave.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2014, 11:04:03 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got a little rain yesterday so I can look forward to one dust free day!
wow, no dust in the desert. imagine that. hi Dave.
Doesn't happen often. Howdy Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2014, 11:06:34 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got a little rain yesterday so I can look forward to one dust free day!
wow, no dust in the desert. imagine that. hi Dave.
Doesn't happen often. Howdy Dean.
wish I could send you our weather. seems like all it's done is rain this summer.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2014, 11:10:27 AM »

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.

« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2014, 11:11:38 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got a little rain yesterday so I can look forward to one dust free day!
Hot damn!

« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »

Mornin' folks! Curtain is up....don't know how long it will last. Hope everyone is doing well.
Dusty! Welcome back.
Dave! How ya be?
Can't complain, cause who would give a shit, amiright? How's life in the desert?
Got that fuckin right!  Now GFY!!!
Ohh wait, it's Wednesday...yeah bud, hope everything is going well!  :P
Ha!

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2014, 11:17:41 AM »

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.
I wasn't a fan, a bit weird imo

« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.
Perfect for me. And I have a Punch Punch all lined up.

Hey, Bret. I'm sure that will work fine.
Well, it was what Dean specified.  I'd order a box, but they wouldn't be ready to smoke by then.  Fortunately, I have a friend who keeps a supply.

« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:18 AM »

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.
I enjoy them every now and again.  Definitely not a daily smoke or even a special event go to.  With that said, it's distinctive, powerful and flavorful.  Apparently a Pete experiment as a 100% USA puro.  Enjoyable on a full stomach.  I prefer the corona or grand corona.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2014, 11:21:50 AM »

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.
I wasn't a fan, a bit weird imo

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.
I enjoy them every now and again.  Definitely not a daily smoke or even a special event go to.  With that said, it's distinctive, powerful and flavorful.  Apparently a Pete experiment as a 100% USA puro.  Enjoyable on a full stomach.  I prefer the corona or grand corona.

Thanks for the feedback. Obviously, I've never sampled this one. May put it on the b&m list to try one, but I'm not getting too excited about a 5pk purchase today.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »

Any raving reviews for the Tatuaje La Casita Criolla? Coronas Mashing 5/25

*consists entirely of specially cured Connecticut Broadleaf tobacco.
I enjoy them every now and again.  Definitely not a daily smoke or even a special event go to.  With that said, it's distinctive, powerful and flavorful.  Apparently a Pete experiment as a 100% USA puro.  Enjoyable on a full stomach.  I prefer the corona or grand corona.

Agreed.  One of those smokes where I can't tell if I really like it... or if I don't.  I can't even think of anything to compare it to.  Maybe the MUWAT KFC - not in that it tastes similar, but that it's so different than most other cigars out there that it's tough to recommend based on other preferences.  I always have a few LCCs on hand, for what that's worth.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2014, 11:23:17 AM »

Morning, all.  In the office again for a little while this morning but (hopefully) only for a little while.  Got lots of cigars to smoke.

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2014, 11:23:43 AM »

Morning, all.  In the office again for a little while this morning but (hopefully) only for a little while.  Got lots of cigars to smoke.
GMornin Joe!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2014, 11:24:09 AM »

I put up a tentative herf date on the calendar for September 7th.
Perfect for me. And I have a Punch Punch all lined up.

Hey, Bret. I'm sure that will work fine.
Well, it was what Dean specified.  I'd order a box, but they wouldn't be ready to smoke by then.  Fortunately, I have a friend who keeps a supply.

Ahh. Did not know that. I'll have to substitute something else then, since I don't stock any isokw... which is what your talking about, right?