Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2014, 02:29:19 PM »

On that happy note, I'm out. Later all.
Later Dave. You should wear a mask on payday, you're robbing the company!
Blow that rape whistle!

« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2014, 02:44:40 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.

« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2014, 02:47:11 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.
I will buy them in 2mo if they are still there.  1 jar smoking, 1 jar out of foil, 1 jar still in foil...will see how they age.  Pete says to keep them in the foil until smoking, but once the seal is broken I think it's a free for all after that(wow that could sound REALLY bad)

« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2014, 03:00:18 PM »

« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2014, 03:01:22 PM »

« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2014, 03:01:29 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.
I will buy them in 2mo if they are still there.  1 jar smoking, 1 jar out of foil, 1 jar still in foil...will see how they age.  Pete says to keep them in the foil until smoking, but once the seal is broken I think it's a free for all after that(wow that could sound REALLY bad)
I will also get another jar in October if still around, great smoke

« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2014, 03:02:14 PM »

« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2014, 03:04:26 PM »

« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2014, 03:04:47 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.
I will buy them in 2mo if they are still there.  1 jar smoking, 1 jar out of foil, 1 jar still in foil...will see how they age.  Pete says to keep them in the foil until smoking, but once the seal is broken I think it's a free for all after that(wow that could sound REALLY bad)
I will also get another jar in October if still around, great smoke
One of my all time favorites...just awesome.  And I hear Tat Blacks age VERY VERY VERY well.

« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.
I will buy them in 2mo if they are still there.  1 jar smoking, 1 jar out of foil, 1 jar still in foil...will see how they age.  Pete says to keep them in the foil until smoking, but once the seal is broken I think it's a free for all after that(wow that could sound REALLY bad)
I will also get another jar in October if still around, great smoke
One of my all time favorites...just awesome.  And I hear Tat Blacks age VERY VERY VERY well.
Agreed, once they're gone I'll be kicking myself for not buying 6 jars

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2014, 03:08:27 PM »

Sheesh...Tat Black CGs still in stock at Famous

They could all be yours.  ;D

I still have a dozen left from the first jar. I only have one every 2-3 weeks or so. Age seems to be doing them well. Even though it's only been a few months. Took them out of the foil too.
I will buy them in 2mo if they are still there.  1 jar smoking, 1 jar out of foil, 1 jar still in foil...will see how they age.  Pete says to keep them in the foil until smoking, but once the seal is broken I think it's a free for all after that(wow that could sound REALLY bad)
I will also get another jar in October if still around, great smoke
One of my all time favorites...just awesome.  And I hear Tat Blacks age VERY VERY VERY well.
Agreed, once they're gone I'll be kicking myself for not buying 6 jars
That's exactly it...just hoping they hold on.  I see the Pudgy monsters are finally gone again from Famous...not sure if another shipment will surface.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24