« Reply #240 on: August 12, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Well, according to the other folks, I'm the first and I know I'm the second....can't quite figure that out...

« Reply #241 on: August 12, 2014, 01:43:43 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Hence the blue balls.
Ha.  Well played, Tom.

« Reply #242 on: August 12, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited for that.

In other timely news, the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robustos were on FreeFall yesterday for 10/35.32
I can see the wounds are still too fresh, I'll back off

It's all good. Just glad to see you woke up. Started to wonder if that epidural got crossed up with a lobotomy.
Ha! Actually I was out liquor shopping for OBX next week, spent $750 and we don't buy beer until we get down there

I don't know. You sure you got enough? I mean it is a week.  ;)

What was the spendy item? Really, $750 seems excessive.
It is excessive. No real expensive stuff, bought 1 bottle worth $65, everything else is all median stuff just lots of it. Beyond that the 3 couples each do a "Drink of The Day" which they kep secret and furnish ingredients seperately. At the end of the trip we divide up what's left in blind auction fashion
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #243 on: August 12, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Well, according to the other folks, I'm the first and I know I'm the second....can't quite figure that out...

But you find time to banter at night and on weekends, so they can't mean you.

« Reply #244 on: August 12, 2014, 01:45:36 PM »

[...]

Nothing but the good stuff!  Lots of people drinking all day and night... lots of booze required. Better to have too much than not enough, IMO.
I think we added 7-8 cases of beer to that last year

« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2014, 01:46:04 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Well, according to the other folks, I'm the first and I know I'm the second....can't quite figure that out...

But you find time to banter at night and on weekends, so they can't mean you.
I seem to miss all the good posts over there...seems like I need to read up on the drama-starters.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2014, 01:46:09 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Hence the blue balls.
Ha.  Well played, Tom.
Hi Tony.  Just stopping by to check up on the Hatfields and McCoys.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2014, 01:46:58 PM »

[...]

Nice!!  Sounds like a blast.

« Reply #248 on: August 12, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Well, according to the other folks, I'm the first and I know I'm the second....can't quite figure that out...
I figured that was due to a comment made but didn't see what happened

« Reply #249 on: August 12, 2014, 01:49:33 PM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.
Never bad to start with the Sam Adams Fall Seasonal Assortment.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »

[...]

So, I guess you get 2 days. What's your mix?

« Reply #251 on: August 12, 2014, 01:50:20 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Hence the blue balls.
Ha.  Well played, Tom.
Hi Tony.  Just stopping by to check up on the Hatfields and McCoys.
Always a pleasure to have you.

« Reply #252 on: August 12, 2014, 01:50:25 PM »

[...]

It's a lot of fun. We hang a white board and the morning of your drink day you write it up there and do some artwork for support. The original idea is that whoever wants one, whenever they want one, you make it for them. Trophy to the winners
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:31 PM »

[...]

I'd need a vacation after a vacation like that.  :o

« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:50 PM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.
Never bad to start with the Sam Adams Fall Seasonal Assortment.
I still have a 12 from last fall.  Hope it isn't skunky.