BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2014, 01:08:36 PM »

New coupon @ Famous.

20THANKS

$20 Off purchase of $125

Expires 8/19

CATSRULE still better
Thanks?
Not so much.

« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2014, 01:10:57 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.

« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2014, 01:12:11 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Ohh shit, sorry...I figured it was just a text automation but that makes sense.  Thanks!

« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2014, 01:16:12 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited.

« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2014, 01:18:44 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Creating shifts where we can only post during certain time blocks?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited for that.

In other timely news, the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robustos were on FreeFall yesterday for 10/35.32

« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
And Steves.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:04 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Creating shifts where we can only post during certain time blocks?

And limiting posts to 10 per day.

« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:42 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
Creating shifts where we can only post during certain time blocks?

And limiting posts to 10 per day.
BAM!

« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:52 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited.
Looks like two hours and it was Scott.

« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:54 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
No problem.  I was trying to avoid creating a group just for one person but it's fine.  Drastic changes are a coming though.
Automatically blocking all yellow stars and blue balls? Good call, long time coming.
And Daves.
Fixed it

« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited for that.

In other timely news, the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robustos were on FreeFall yesterday for 10/35.32
I can see the wounds are still too fresh, I'll back off
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2014, 01:26:19 PM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
You did, when you said WTF, MFers

That was a greeting. Like whats happnin'. Sorry for the confusion. A good indication for a question is usually [?] at the end... or [. ?]
Friggin' Southerners!

Well, it's not like Jersey Shore made ya'll look any better, Snookums. Now go GTL yourself.
Are you still mad that the North won the war?

Did anyone really win? I've been to Gettysburg. Not many winners there.
Yes, we did

Way to go Tony. That was 3 hours ago. Glad we waited.
Looks like two hours and it was Joe.

Who's Joe? That other banter?