BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2014, 12:24:42 PM »

And fuck fridges for beer. Fine for storing, but an iced cooler is the ONLY way to chill beer for drinking.
I like em cold, no warm rockies around here.  Colder they are, the faster they go down...twss?

Add some ice cream salt too. That shit will almost freeze up. Rinse it off first before you deepthroat it though. Just to get to salty taste off... if you drink from the container.

« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2014, 12:25:32 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Or just grab the top of the can, stop holding/gripping it like a ski-pole

« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »

Thanks for getting that done Tony, now GFY!(Tuesday protocol)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Or just grab the top of the can, stop holding/gripping it like a ski-pole

Grabbin pole makes it queer.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2014, 12:29:22 PM »

WTF? Did everyone go to watch Tony eat lunch?

« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2014, 12:30:51 PM »

WTF? Did everyone go to watch Tony eat lunch?

The queer beer horse is dead, I was just taking a moment to remember its life.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »

So, cello or no cello?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #203 on: August 12, 2014, 12:35:30 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!

« Reply #204 on: August 12, 2014, 12:46:24 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2014, 12:48:55 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Now that was Funny, and true.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #206 on: August 12, 2014, 12:50:45 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.

Indeed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #207 on: August 12, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »

New coupon @ Famous.

20THANKS

$20 Off purchase of $125

Expires 8/19

CATSRULE still better

« Reply #208 on: August 12, 2014, 01:06:05 PM »

New coupon @ Famous.

20THANKS

$20 Off purchase of $125

Expires 8/19

CATSRULE still better
Thanks?

« Reply #209 on: August 12, 2014, 01:07:42 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Here in the midwest, where we get a lot of humidity in the summer, a lot of the point of koozies is to keep the condensation off wherever the beverage is sitting, table, counter, etc.

I get it, Dave. Warden probably makes you use coasters too. Whipped!
Pussy whipped is better than pussy-less. Haha.
Amen!