jswaykos

« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.

« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2014, 11:57:09 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.

Last weekend I had a 6 of Summer Shandy (out of orange- mildly queer), a bomber of Skulpin (not so queer) and a bomber of Grapefruit Slam IPA... pretty fuckin queer.

I look to improve this weekend.

« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2014, 12:02:26 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.
Go on...

« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.
Go on...
Don't stop now...!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.

Long necks no longer a challenge. Gotta keep upping the ante if you're going to get better at something. .02

« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.

Last weekend I had a 6 of Summer Shandy (out of orange- mildly queer), a bomber of Skulpin (not so queer) and a bomber of Grapefruit Slam IPA... pretty fuckin queer.

I look to improve this weekend.
Orange Shandy is 100000x better than Summer, IMO...GFY if you disagree...but it's still queer.

« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.

Long necks no longer a challenge. Gotta keep upping the ante if you're going to get better at something. .02
Combining great goals and a can-do attitude...I believe in you Sr.Wacky!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.

Last weekend I had a 6 of Summer Shandy (out of orange- mildly queer), a bomber of Skulpin (not so queer) and a bomber of Grapefruit Slam IPA... pretty fuckin queer.

I look to improve this weekend.
Orange Shandy is 100000x better than Summer, IMO...GFY if you disagree...but it's still queer.

Well, no shit. I'll make sure to bitch at the guy behind the register next time and walk out with nothing.

« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »

[...]

Better to be queer with beer or not-queer without beer?...that is the question
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2014, 12:15:52 PM »

[...]

Don't get me wrong. You don't have to be queer all the time. Some of the best tasting beers I've had are after a hot afternoon of working in the yard. An ice cold Coors light can be amazing. Like making love in a canoe... fucking close to water, but amazing none-the-less.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »

And fuck fridges for beer. Fine for storing, but an iced cooler is the ONLY way to chill beer for drinking.

« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

And fuck fridges for beer. Fine for storing, but an iced cooler is the ONLY way to chill beer for drinking.
I like em cold, no warm rockies around here.  Colder they are, the faster they go down...twss?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2014, 12:22:24 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.