CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: 8/12/2014  (Read 45031 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2014, 11:57:09 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?

Three pumpkin beers showed up in the mail today! And this weekend, Alesmith is releasing a coffee peanut butter stout.

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »

Go.
OMG! What temp will it be stored at?  Poured into a snifter or pilsner glass?  Relative humidity while being consumed? ;)

I'm going to deep throat them. All three at once.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »

Go.

Last weekend I had a 6 of Summer Shandy (out of orange- mildly queer), a bomber of Skulpin (not so queer) and a bomber of Grapefruit Slam IPA... pretty fuckin queer.

I look to improve this weekend.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2014, 12:02:26 PM »

Go.

Go on...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »

Go.

Go on...
Don't stop now...!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »

Go.

Long necks no longer a challenge. Gotta keep upping the ante if you're going to get better at something. .02

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »

Go.

Last weekend I had a 6 of Summer Shandy (out of orange- mildly queer), a bomber of Skulpin (not so queer) and a bomber of Grapefruit Slam IPA... pretty fuckin queer.

Orange Shandy is 100000x better than Summer, IMO...GFY if you disagree...but it's still queer. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »

Go.

Long necks no longer a challenge. Gotta keep upping the ante if you're going to get better at something. .02
Combining great goals and a can-do attitude...I believe in you Sr.Wacky!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »

Go.

Orange Shandy is 100000x better than Summer, IMO...GFY if you disagree...but it's still queer.

Well, no shit. I'll make sure to bitch at the guy behind the register next time and walk out with nothing.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »

Go.

Well, no shit. I'll make sure to bitch at the guy behind the register next time and walk out with nothing.
Better to be queer with beer or not-queer without beer?...that is the question

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2014, 12:15:52 PM »

Go.

Better to be queer with beer or not-queer without beer?...that is the question

Don't get me wrong. You don't have to be queer all the time. Some of the best tasting beers I've had are after a hot afternoon of working in the yard. An ice cold Coors light can be amazing. Like making love in a canoe... fucking close to water, but amazing none-the-less.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »

And fuck fridges for beer. Fine for storing, but an iced cooler is the ONLY way to chill beer for drinking.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2014, 12:20:34 PM »

And fuck fridges for beer. Fine for storing, but an iced cooler is the ONLY way to chill beer for drinking.
I like em cold, no warm rockies around here.  Colder they are, the faster they go down...twss?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2014, 12:22:24 PM »

... and koosies. What's the point? Beer's gonna be gone before it gets warm. If you need it, you're drinking too damn slow.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24