CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: 8/12/2014  (Read 45029 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
But we are your "REAL" friends!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.

Well, I guess the banter pages will be filled tonight.

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.
You got that last part right!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

I don't think that was aimed at me because I couldn't agree more.  Besides, I'd have to be getting some pussy in order to be whipped.  I am however, guilty of trying to keep the peace in my house.  Catching shit here will ALWAYS be easier than having to listen to the warden rant.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »

I don't think that was aimed at me because I couldn't agree more.  Besides, I'd have to be getting some pussy in order to be whipped.  I am however, guilty of trying to keep the peace in my house.  Catching shit here will ALWAYS be easier than having to listen to the warden rant.

Wasn't aimed at you. Aimed at wherever this "pussywhipped" thing came from, I guess I missed it's origination. Not that I particularly care. Internet bullying and fighting is for 12 year old girls.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2014, 11:45:25 AM »

Not talking about this one. The stupid 'look what he said' shit.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:35 AM »

Easy, YellowStar. Let's not go fuckin crazy.  ;)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:54 AM »

Well, I've given my opinion on it all and it's the last I'll speak of it, until I speak of it again.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »

Well, I've given my opinion on it all and it's the last I'll speak of it, until I speak of it again.

No need to speak again. I'm sure you'll be quoted.  ;D

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2014, 11:50:44 AM »

I'm not trying to incite anything. If you don't like something let it be. Do something else.

Ok, done now. Fucking Tuesdays, am I right?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2014, 11:51:37 AM »

Easy, YellowStar. Let's not go fuckin crazy.  ;)
:-*

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:04 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

I'm not trying to incite anything. If you don't like something let it be. Do something else.

Ok, done now. Fucking Tuesdays, am I right?
Bitch on, it's Tuesday!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24