« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
But we are your "REAL" friends!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.

Well, I guess the banter pages will be filled tonight.

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.

« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:14 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.

Well, I guess the banter pages will be filled tonight.

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.
You got that last part right!

« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
I don't think that was aimed at me because I couldn't agree more.  Besides, I'd have to be getting some pussy in order to be whipped.  I am however, guilty of trying to keep the peace in my house.  Catching shit here will ALWAYS be easier than having to listen to the warden rant.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
I don't think that was aimed at me because I couldn't agree more.  Besides, I'd have to be getting some pussy in order to be whipped.  I am however, guilty of trying to keep the peace in my house.  Catching shit here will ALWAYS be easier than having to listen to the warden rant.

Wasn't aimed at you. Aimed at wherever this "pussywhipped" thing came from, I guess I missed it's origination. Not that I particularly care. Internet bullying and fighting is for 12 year old girls.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2014, 11:45:25 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.

Well, I guess the banter pages will be filled tonight.

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.

Not talking about this one. The stupid 'look what he said' shit.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:35 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
But we are your "REAL" friends!

Easy, YellowStar. Let's not go fuckin crazy.  ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:54 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.

Well, I guess the banter pages will be filled tonight.

Only reason I don't banter at night is because I don't feel like taking a laptop outside with me. Bantering on the phone is kind of a pain. I do pop in on occasion. Not that anyone cares.

Not talking about this one. The stupid 'look what he said' shit.

Well, I've given my opinion on it all and it's the last I'll speak of it, until I speak of it again.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »

[...]

No need to speak again. I'm sure you'll be quoted.  ;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2014, 11:50:44 AM »

[...]

I'm not trying to incite anything. If you don't like something let it be. Do something else.

Ok, done now. Fucking Tuesdays, am I right?

« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2014, 11:51:37 AM »

Bunch o' downers here this morning.  I'm about to crack one of these ST Pumkings that just arrived from Tim Gervase...
Let me know your thoughts, always looking for a good fall beer.

Yeah. Let us know if it tastes even a little queer.
What does whipped pussy taste like?

You'd have to ask Ray Rice.

I love how spending time with friends and family on evenings/weekends somehow isn't as "cool" as spending the whole day in an internet chat room.  Yes, I choose pussy over my friend of a friend of charlie. No offense.
But we are your "REAL" friends!

Easy, YellowStar. Let's not go fuckin crazy.  ;)
:-*

« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:04 AM »

[...]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

[...]

Bitch on, it's Tuesday!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »

I don't like the general vibe of the Cigar.com forum but you don't see me wasting my time lurking there all day just so I can complain about it every chance I get.

THAT is the last I'll speak of it!

That's fine, but can you at least tell us about your liquor store trip so we can laugh at what you buy after you leave. That's how it works, right?