« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
Mornin!

Sup, Yella. You get that humi re-fab going this weekend?
I took apart my old one, rocking 2 tupperdors at the moment.  Got the wood all cut into common dimensions and ready to go.  Mike(MWeber) is coming to ND Oct 2-5 and we will build it then.  Tiger Maple outsides, frosted glass, LED lights(on the inside), some cool features...gonna be a ton of fun to build.

« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2014, 10:53:25 AM »

Morning all.  In training for the next 4 days, so I should be free to talk
You should be paying attention! Morning, Yellow Stars.
Fixed it
Haha, Yellow STAR.
Which I point out, since your fix was a fail.
Wha? I'm confused now...
At least, it fails for me. The brackets you put around the 's' don't show to me. FAIL. ;)
Ohh sheesh...this fuckin website.  (insert comment about me deleting my account and leaving HERE)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2014, 10:56:06 AM »

Morning all.  In training for the next 4 days, so I should be free to talk
You should be paying attention! Morning, Yellow Stars.
Fixed it
Haha, Yellow STAR.
Which I point out, since your fix was a fail.
Wha? I'm confused now...
At least, it fails for me. The brackets you put around the 's' don't show to me. FAIL. ;)

Really. The fix was adding a blob on the s. Fuckin rookie. C'mon, Yella.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »

WTF #2... Robin Williams suicide... Damn.

Never understand why 'common' people get upset over celebrity deaths.  I never knew Robin Williams, so I can't say I was moved one way or the other at news of his passing.  No offense.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »

Morning, all.  In the office again this morning, couldn't miss a Tuesday here.

« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »

Morning all.  In training for the next 4 days, so I should be free to talk
You should be paying attention! Morning, Yellow Stars.
Fixed it
Haha, Yellow STAR.
Which I point out, since your fix was a fail.
Wha? I'm confused now...
At least, it fails for me. The brackets you put around the 's' don't show to me. FAIL. ;)

Really. The fix was adding a blob on the s. Fuckin rookie. C'mon, Yella.
It was a strike-through, fuck everybody!

« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2014, 10:58:39 AM »

Morning, all.  In the office again this morning, couldn't miss a Tuesday here.
Mornin Joe...welcome to hell.

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »

I just smoked a AJ 2nd, sent to me by Dave oy, and I have to say it was Good. a Chocolate bomb, I think it was the oval.
Pretty sure it was the Mayimbe. They all are.

« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »

WTF #2... Robin Williams suicide... Damn.

Never understand why 'common' people get upset over celebrity deaths.  I never knew Robin Williams, so I can't say I was moved one way or the other at news of his passing.  No offense.
I did like him as an actor, spent all of 30seconds feeling sad then moved on.  Watch the Eagles documentary again last night...I could watch that every night of the week.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2014, 11:00:53 AM »

I just smoked a AJ 2nd, sent to me by Dave oy, and I have to say it was Good. a Chocolate bomb, I think it was the oval.
Pretty sure it was the Mayimbe. They all are.

Ha!  I have a bunch of unbanded seconds I can sell you.  They're Opus X.  Only $5 a piece, let me know how many you want.

« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2014, 11:01:08 AM »

Morning all.  In training for the next 4 days, so I should be free to talk
You should be paying attention! Morning, Yellow Stars.
Fixed it
Haha, Yellow STAR.
Which I point out, since your fix was a fail.
Wha? I'm confused now...
At least, it fails for me. The brackets you put around the 's' don't show to me. FAIL. ;)
Ohh sheesh...this fuckin website.  (insert comment about me deleting my account and leaving HERE)
LALTS

« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
Mornin!

Sup, Yella. You get that humi re-fab going this weekend?
I took apart my old one, rocking 2 tupperdors at the moment.  Got the wood all cut into common dimensions and ready to go.  Mike(MWeber) is coming to ND Oct 2-5 and we will build it then.  Tiger Maple outsides, frosted glass, LED lights(on the inside), some cool features...gonna be a ton of fun to build.
Sounds pretty sweet. Be sure to post some pics.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2014, 11:02:57 AM »

WTF #2... Robin Williams suicide... Damn.

Never understand why 'common' people get upset over celebrity deaths.  I never knew Robin Williams, so I can't say I was moved one way or the other at news of his passing.  No offense.
+1

« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2014, 11:03:55 AM »

WTF, MFers!

CI deals really sucking today. So, no surprises so far.
So don't buy anything, jackass!

Maybe I won't. Who asked you anyway? GFY!
Mornin!

Sup, Yella. You get that humi re-fab going this weekend?
I took apart my old one, rocking 2 tupperdors at the moment.  Got the wood all cut into common dimensions and ready to go.  Mike(MWeber) is coming to ND Oct 2-5 and we will build it then.  Tiger Maple outsides, frosted glass, LED lights(on the inside), some cool features...gonna be a ton of fun to build.
Sounds pretty sweet. Be sure to post some pics.
Will do.  I will have a build doc of all specs, cost, etc on it.  Dimensions are finalized: 72" high, 30" wide, and 20" deep.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2014, 11:04:02 AM »

WTF #2... Robin Williams suicide... Damn.

Never understand why 'common' people get upset over celebrity deaths.  I never knew Robin Williams, so I can't say I was moved one way or the other at news of his passing.  No offense.

You don't have to feel anything you cold hearted prick. Just another classic example of how money can't solve all your problems.