Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2014, 06:15:19 AM »

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2014, 06:20:07 AM »

good morning Chip. high winds and rain here, 70° though, for now.
That sounds like the weather we got last night just as I crawled into my bed, heavy close thunder for a solid hour.
calling for heavy rains on and off all day into the evening.
We got that last night. Some good lightning came with it.

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2014, 06:20:51 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2014, 06:23:24 AM »

good morning Chip. high winds and rain here, 70° though, for now.
That sounds like the weather we got last night just as I crawled into my bed, heavy close thunder for a solid hour.
calling for heavy rains on and off all day into the evening.
We got that last night. Some good lightning came with it.
We had an hour of thunder and lightning without even enough rain to even measure.  So dry down here might as well be in Arizona.  Plenty hot of course but that is normal.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2014, 06:34:20 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 06:37:20 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.
Oh yeah you need to arrive and unpack first.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.
Oh yeah you need to arrive and unpack first.
arrive anyway. I can always unpack later.

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2014, 06:41:58 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.
Oh yeah you need to arrive and unpack first.
arrive anyway. I can always unpack later.
It is certainly your choice but we will sure celebrate with you whenever you decide to.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2014, 06:44:27 AM »

Thanks Chip and Dean!  I am fine was just needed a change of pace for a while, was getting into a rut.  Lots of work and travel too.  Headed to Virginia today then South Carolina later in the week.
You Dave's sure travel a lot, I bet you travel much more than you would like to.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/12/2014
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2014, 06:45:32 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.
Oh yeah you need to arrive and unpack first.
arrive anyway. I can always unpack later.
It is certainly your choice but we will sure celebrate with you whenever you decide to.
+1
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2014, 06:46:50 AM »

off to the nut house.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2014, 06:47:57 AM »

Morning LSU, 3d Dean and Golfing Dave.  I have been taking a little post whore time off.
TexDave! we/I was worried about you.
Saw your Florida Arrival Herf Post and I am in for that.  Labor Day weekend would be great, we can watch College Football and smoke.
duly noted Dave. think what I'll do is wait until I actually get to Florida and go from there. I'll pick a day and time and whoever makes it makes it.
Oh yeah you need to arrive and unpack first.
arrive anyway. I can always unpack later.
It is certainly your choice but we will sure celebrate with you whenever you decide to.
+1
will I have to do a 2:30am herf for you Chip?

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 06:48:00 AM »

Good Morning Chip, Dean and there he is......DAVE!

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2014, 06:49:56 AM »

Thanks Chip and Dean!  I am fine was just needed a change of pace for a while, was getting into a rut.  Lots of work and travel too.  Headed to Virginia today then South Carolina later in the week.
You Dave's sure travel a lot, I bet you travel much more than you would like to.
I don't really mind it other than when I have to screw with the damn airlines and then I hate it. Also don't much like it more than 2 nights at a time unless on vacation.

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2014, 06:50:34 AM »

Good Morning Chip, Dean and there he is......DAVE!
Morning Travellin Dave.  I have surfaced.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 24