Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

dwgbryant

« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2014, 06:58:53 PM »

okay guys, I need your help, again. I'm trying to set a date for an eherf to celebrate my arrival to Florida. Labor Day Weekend is coming soon and Tony's wedding anniversary is 9/6. looking for a convenient date. all of you have helped me get through some not so great times and I want to enjoy a cigar with you all for helping me get through them. hoping on a Punch Punch Cuban Corona Larga. help a BOTL out again please?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »

must be nobody likes my tits.

« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2014, 07:27:42 PM »

Just got the following text:
Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
NEC, NJCL & MidTown Direct service is currently suspended in both directions in/out of NY due to brush fire.

Joy.

« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2014, 07:29:12 PM »

must be nobody likes my tits.
Pretty safe bet that no one here likes your tits.  Now, the ones in your avi? That's another story. ;-)
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/11/2014
« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2014, 07:32:50 PM »

Just got the following text:
NEC, NJCL & MidTown Direct service is currently suspended in both directions in/out of NY due to brush fire.

Joy.

Maybe next time you won't say I'm full of shit.

« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2014, 07:33:01 PM »

okay guys, I need your help, again. I'm trying to set a date for an eherf to celebrate my arrival to Florida. Labor Day Weekend is coming soon and Tony's wedding anniversary is 9/6. looking for a convenient date. all of you have helped me get through some not so great times and I want to enjoy a cigar with you all for helping me get through them. hoping on a Punch Punch Cuban Corona Larga. help a BOTL out again please?
Don't worry about me.  I may be separated by then.  I'll do my best to join.

« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »

Just got the following text:
NEC, NJCL & MidTown Direct service is currently suspended in both directions in/out of NY due to brush fire.

Joy.

Maybe next time you won't say I'm full of shit.
LOL.

« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2014, 07:35:37 PM »

Just got the following text:
NEC, NJCL & MidTown Direct service is currently suspended in both directions in/out of NY due to brush fire.

Joy.

Maybe next time you won't say I'm full of shit.
Will is full of shit .
No doubt.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2014, 07:39:14 PM »

okay guys, I need your help, again. I'm trying to set a date for an eherf to celebrate my arrival to Florida. Labor Day Weekend is coming soon and Tony's wedding anniversary is 9/6. looking for a convenient date. all of you have helped me get through some not so great times and I want to enjoy a cigar with you all for helping me get through them. hoping on a Punch Punch Cuban Corona Larga. help a BOTL out again please?
Don't worry about me.  I may be separated by then.  I'll do my best to join.
working in it Tony. whenever it is we'll tell you it's 3 hours earlier so you'll have a chance to show up on time. lol.

« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2014, 07:42:39 PM »

okay guys, I need your help, again. I'm trying to set a date for an eherf to celebrate my arrival to Florida. Labor Day Weekend is coming soon and Tony's wedding anniversary is 9/6. looking for a convenient date. all of you have helped me get through some not so great times and I want to enjoy a cigar with you all for helping me get through them. hoping on a Punch Punch Cuban Corona Larga. help a BOTL out again please?
Don't worry about me.  I may be separated by then.  I'll do my best to join.
working in it Tony. whenever it is we'll tell you it's 3 hours earlier so you'll have a chance to show up on time. lol.
I deserve that.  :)

« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2014, 07:43:26 PM »

Traffic stacked up on the interstate. Damn, guess I'll just have to ride the scenic route today. Oh, well. Catch y'all later.

« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »

Traffic stacked up on the interstate. Damn, guess I'll just have to ride the scenic route today. Oh, well. Catch y'all later.
Be safe, Bret.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2014, 07:56:12 PM »

Traffic stacked up on the interstate. Damn, guess I'll just have to ride the scenic route today. Oh, well. Catch y'all later.
safe travels Bret.

« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2014, 08:15:48 PM »

Finally got home.  Sheesh.  Is there still a jam going on?  That was today, wasn't it?

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »

Now let's see what's for dinner.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18