jswaykos

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.

That's weird.  I JUST PM'd Scott, saying popular opinion is that you can see everyone's PMs.

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.

I think you can set CI's PMs to go to email, too... I never did.

Also - Dan is tentatively on for Monday at Churchills.  'Tentatively' because he usually says 'yes' and finds an excuse afterward.
My buddy Dan will be there for me!

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2014, 11:14:18 AM »

Good morning, Joe.

Morning, Tony.  Hope the little one had a great b-day.  Wackette turned two on Friday but that's a nice age where you do a little something for her, but she doesn't really understand what's going on other than the fact that the world is focused on her just a little more than usual.
My eldest is very cool.  It really wasn't a me me me kinda thing with her.  We often watch a flea market flip show on HGTV so she wanted to go to a huge flea market in Connecticut yesterday.  She wanted/purchased $16 worth of stuff.  The wife, on the other hand, had more expensive tastes.  It was a cool day though.

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2014, 11:17:48 AM »

Good morning, Joe.

Morning, Tony.  Hope the little one had a great b-day.  Wackette turned two on Friday but that's a nice age where you do a little something for her, but she doesn't really understand what's going on other than the fact that the world is focused on her just a little more than usual.
My eldest is very cool.  It really wasn't a me me me kinda thing with her.  We often watch a flea market flip show on HGTV so she wanted to go to a huge flea market in Connecticut yesterday.  She wanted/purchased $16 worth of stuff.  The wife, on the other hand, had more expensive tastes.  It was a cool day though.
Of course the wife does....she has you doesn't she?

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2014, 11:17:54 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.

That's weird.  I JUST PM'd Scott, saying popular opinion is that you can see everyone's PMs.
By the way, I agree with Scott, the prescribed ointment on your ass will make it burn less.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2014, 11:18:50 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.

That's weird.  I JUST PM'd Scott, saying popular opinion is that you can see everyone's PMs.
By the way, I agree with Scott, the prescribed ointment on your ass will make it burn less.

Thanks for the second opinion, haha.

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2014, 11:26:27 AM »

Hiya Shaun, didn't see you there.
Hey Tony! Workaference here, good until lunch time now!

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2014, 11:26:53 AM »

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »

Hiya Shaun, didn't see you there.
Hey Tony! Workaference here, good until lunch time now!
Unacceptable!!!

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2014, 11:29:37 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2014, 11:31:04 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
If you say so, Orwell.

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2014, 11:32:56 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
If you say so, Orwell.
I believe you NSAfoC
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2014, 11:33:20 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2014, 11:38:58 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
I saw him tie Wagner live, the night before.  But here's what I was referring to:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/nyy/fiery-fan-favorite-paul-oneill-secures-place-in-monument-park-at-yankee-stadium?ymd=20140809&content_id=88757378&vkey=news_nyy

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2014, 11:41:22 AM »

It made me a little verklempt.