Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

dwgbryant

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2014, 03:33:03 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2014, 03:36:40 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Your Dustlessness.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2014, 03:49:43 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2014, 03:52:58 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2014, 04:12:27 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
A lean, mean, fighting machine!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2014, 04:28:31 PM »

grub's on.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »

grub's on.
What's the name of your pizza & pasta place, Dean? I wonder if they deliver to NoVA?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2014, 05:18:42 PM »

it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
looking buff & sharp ... your Jeep, I mean.  See you later, stay out of trouble.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 05:41:05 PM »

it's clean. EPC 2nd burning.
looking buff & sharp ... your Jeep, I mean.  See you later, stay out of trouble.
later Sly. enjoy your evening.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 05:45:59 PM »

nice cigar.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2014, 05:50:58 PM »

I seem to keep missing everyone.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2014, 05:56:10 PM »

I went to the pub last night and there was this fat girl dancing on a table. I walked past and said "Fucking amazing legs!"

The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so?"

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now!"

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »

I went to the pub last night and there was this fat girl dancing on a table. I walked past and said "Fucking amazing legs!"

The girl giggled and said with a smile "Do you really think so?"

I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now!"
Bada Boom!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6