Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
My oldest turned 8 on Thursday. Didn't realize they had the same birthday. Small world and such. Later Tony.

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
Physical Therapy!  (don't tell her I said that)

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.
Game of Thrones sir....wake up.

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
Let me jump on the bandwagon...we're celebrating my son's birthday today as he heads back to school next week.  Actual birthday is on Dean's moving day.  He'll probably be doing a few more shots than the other birthday folks.

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2014, 10:40:49 AM »

Now all caught up.  Time to do the floors....domestic god that I am.

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »

Now all caught up.  Time to do the floors....domestic god that I am.
As long as you don't post any pictures of yourself in a French maid outfit.  On the other hand, baddad might have an outfit he could loan you.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »

Now all caught up.  Time to do the floors....domestic god that I am.
As long as you don't post any pictures of yourself in a French maid outfit.  On the other hand, baddad might have an outfit he could loan you.
don't give him any ideas. No one needs or wants to see that!

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2014, 12:05:53 PM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.
Game of Thrones sir....wake up.
LMFAO!  I totally missed that.

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2014, 12:26:41 PM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.
Game of Thrones sir....wake up.
LMFAO!  I totally missed that.
Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2014, 01:23:04 PM »

Good morning, fellas.  Only half way done with Chips morning announcements but was afraid it'd be afternoon if I didn't stop to say hi.  Sheesh, each one is super long today, huh?
Dear Tony,
         I'm writing this post because I understand you don't read so fast.
Love,
      Dean
LMAO.  Turns out I was done when I said half way.  Chip usually breaks 'em up into smaller chunks.  Good morning, Deano.  How did date night go?  And more importantly, where you going for lunch?
still at the 'friend's house', made her pancakes, New Hope Mills buttermilk, local old paddle wheel stone ground mix. doing lunch with daughter and her Fresh Air Fund girl at the Lakeside dining at the Ramada on Seneca Lake at noon.
/// Afternoon guys.  Dean, I would have no idea what you're talking about except old girlfriend (still friends) shot me an e-mail early this morning  & said she and her daughter are doing some activity with a close family who is hosting a "Fresh Air Fund" girl from NY (their third time doing this).  Hope you are having a good time with her & your daughter.)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »

[...]

Buddy invited me to join his table last night at the annual K of C Fish Club Crab Feast (I have the cuts on my fingers to prove it.  Freshly steamed crabs, melted butter, Old Bay, fresh smoked pork BBQ, corn on the cob, cole slaw, hot dogs, Mac n Cheese ... mucho pitchers of Bud or ML (good with crabs ... lots of it).  Didn't know it was his birthday until his sister showed up with a birthday card ... sheesh ... I was embarrassed ... good thing I had an unopened aging bottle of Woodford Reserve in the back of my SUV & some decent cigars.  We repaired to the covered porch area & the birthday boy & friends/family enjoyed the bourbon & San Miguel torps.  Nice night, which is why I slept in this morning. What's for breakfast ... pancakes or Chicken pot pie?  I do have half a Key Lime pie.

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2014, 01:51:46 PM »

[...]

Sounds like a helluva night, Steve. Glad you enjoyed.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:15 PM »

[...]

  Dave, it was & you would have enjoyed it & felt comfortable ... couple of the guys at the table were your size.  They never ran out of crabs, even though sold out at 290 people!

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2014, 02:11:30 PM »

[...]

Never had crabs myself, but I'm sure those guys gave the kitchen a run for their money. Haha.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2014, 02:19:27 PM »

had a nice lunch. beautiful day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6