CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 8/9/2014  (Read 19363 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/9/2014
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
My oldest turned 8 on Thursday. Didn't realize they had the same birthday. Small world and such. Later Tony.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
Physical Therapy!  (don't tell her I said that)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.
Game of Thrones sir....wake up.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
Let me jump on the bandwagon...we're celebrating my son's birthday today as he heads back to school next week.  Actual birthday is on Dean's moving day.  He'll probably be doing a few more shots than the other birthday folks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2014, 10:40:49 AM »

Now all caught up.  Time to do the floors....domestic god that I am.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »

As long as you don't post any pictures of yourself in a French maid outfit.  On the other hand, baddad might have an outfit he could loan you.

dogdays

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »

As long as you don't post any pictures of yourself in a French maid outfit.  On the other hand, baddad might have an outfit he could loan you.
don't give him any ideas. No one needs or wants to see that!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2014, 12:05:53 PM »

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.
LMFAO!  I totally missed that.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2014, 12:26:41 PM »

LMFAO!  I totally missed that.
Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2014, 01:23:04 PM »

Good morning, fellas.  Only half way done with Chips morning announcements but was afraid it'd be afternoon if I didn't stop to say hi.  Sheesh, each one is super long today, huh?
Dear Tony,
         I'm writing this post because I understand you don't read so fast.
Love,
      Dean
LMAO.  Turns out I was done when I said half way.  Chip usually breaks 'em up into smaller chunks.  Good morning, Deano.  How did date night go?  And more importantly, where you going for lunch?
still at the 'friend's house', made her pancakes, New Hope Mills buttermilk, local old paddle wheel stone ground mix. doing lunch with daughter and her Fresh Air Fund girl at the Lakeside dining at the Ramada on Seneca Lake at noon.
/// Afternoon guys.  Dean, I would have no idea what you're talking about except old girlfriend (still friends) shot me an e-mail early this morning  & said she and her daughter are doing some activity with a close family who is hosting a "Fresh Air Fund" girl from NY (their third time doing this).  Hope you are having a good time with her & your daughter.)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Let me jump on the bandwagon...we're celebrating my son's birthday today as he heads back to school next week.  Actual birthday is on Dean's moving day.  He'll probably be doing a few more shots than the other birthday folks.
Buddy invited me to join his table last night at the annual K of C Fish Club Crab Feast (I have the cuts on my fingers to prove it.  Freshly steamed crabs, melted butter, Old Bay, fresh smoked pork BBQ, corn on the cob, cole slaw, hot dogs, Mac n Cheese ... mucho pitchers of Bud or ML (good with crabs ... lots of it).  Didn't know it was his birthday until his sister showed up with a birthday card ... sheesh ... I was embarrassed ... good thing I had an unopened aging bottle of Woodford Reserve in the back of my SUV & some decent cigars.  We repaired to the covered porch area & the birthday boy & friends/family enjoyed the bourbon & San Miguel torps.  Nice night, which is why I slept in this morning. What's for breakfast ... pancakes or Chicken pot pie?  I do have half a Key Lime pie.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2014, 01:51:46 PM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Buddy invited me to join his table last night at the annual K of C Fish Club Crab Feast (I have the cuts on my fingers to prove it.  Freshly steamed crabs, melted butter, Old Bay, fresh smoked pork BBQ, corn on the cob, cole slaw, hot dogs, Mac n Cheese ... mucho pitchers of Bud or ML (good with crabs ... lots of it).  Didn't know it was his birthday until his sister showed up with a birthday card ... sheesh ... I was embarrassed ... good thing I had an unopened aging bottle of Woodford Reserve in the back of my SUV & some decent cigars.  We repaired to the covered porch area & the birthday boy & friends/family enjoyed the bourbon & San Miguel torps.  Nice night, which is why I slept in this morning. What's for breakfast ... pancakes or Chicken pot pie?  I do have half a Key Lime pie.
Sounds like a helluva night, Steve. Glad you enjoyed.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:15 PM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
  Dave, it was & you would have enjoyed it & felt comfortable ... couple of the guys at the table were your size.  They never ran out of crabs, even though sold out at 290 people!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2014, 02:11:30 PM »

she liked my pancakes.
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
  Dave, it was & you would have enjoyed it & felt comfortable ... couple of the guys at the table were your size.  They never ran out of crabs, even though sold out at 290 people!
Never had crabs myself, but I'm sure those guys gave the kitchen a run for their money. Haha.

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2014, 02:19:27 PM »

had a nice lunch. beautiful day.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6