Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2014, 09:36:33 AM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!

Is it cold out there today?  I think I'm missing something.  But great morning to you, Dave.

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2014, 09:39:33 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2014, 09:40:45 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Only half way done with Chips morning announcements but was afraid it'd be afternoon if I didn't stop to say hi.  Sheesh, each one is super long today, huh?
Dear Tony,
         I'm writing this post because I understand you don't read so fast.
Love,
      Dean
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2014, 09:42:25 AM »

Morning Sir Antnee.  Winter is coming!
GFY!

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2014, 09:45:56 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Only half way done with Chips morning announcements but was afraid it'd be afternoon if I didn't stop to say hi.  Sheesh, each one is super long today, huh?
Dear Tony,
         I'm writing this post because I understand you don't read so fast.
Love,
      Dean
LMAO.  Turns out I was done when I said half way.  Chip usually breaks 'em up into smaller chunks.  Good morning, Deano.  How did date night go?  And more importantly, where you going for lunch?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2014, 09:50:05 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
fishmath. saw he was on earlier.

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2014, 09:50:07 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2014, 09:51:58 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
And Tiger is just a mess right now. Since it looks like his year is over now, it'll do him some good to get some rest and work on his game, then come back at it hard next year.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Only half way done with Chips morning announcements but was afraid it'd be afternoon if I didn't stop to say hi.  Sheesh, each one is super long today, huh?
Dear Tony,
         I'm writing this post because I understand you don't read so fast.
Love,
      Dean
LMAO.  Turns out I was done when I said half way.  Chip usually breaks 'em up into smaller chunks.  Good morning, Deano.  How did date night go?  And more importantly, where you going for lunch?
still at the 'friend's house', made her pancakes, New Hope Mills buttermilk, local old paddle wheel stone ground mix. doing lunch with daughter and her Fresh Air Fund girl at the Lakeside dining at the Ramada on Seneca Lake at noon.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2014, 09:55:57 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
And Tiger is just a mess right now. Since it looks like his year is over now, it'll do him some good to get some rest and work on his game, then come back at it hard next year.
I thought he came back to early after surgery. he needs to fully heal.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2014, 09:57:01 AM »

as Sooner would say, "FUCK TIGER".

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2014, 10:01:42 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
And Tiger is just a mess right now. Since it looks like his year is over now, it'll do him some good to get some rest and work on his game, then come back at it hard next year.
I thought he came back to early after surgery. he needs to fully heal.
He definitely did, probably to make his tournament sponsors happy. Big mistake.

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2014, 10:05:38 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2014, 10:13:36 AM »

she liked my pancakes.
Hi Dean... Are you headed for Florida yet...?
the 27th of this month.

19 days.
Cheer up, Dean. It's only 18 days if you know how to math. ;)
How was your excursion, Dave?  How about that Tiger, huh?  Did you come back home to a wife feeling even better than when you had gone?
Excursion was great times. Wife felt worse when I came home, but that's only because she spent yesterday cleaning the house for the oldest's bday party tonight. But I'll accept that pain, if it means she cleaned up a little. Haha.
We're continuing the birthday weekend here too.  My eldest turned 11 on Thursday.  I'm going to pick her up now from grandma's house because the ladies are going to a fashion show.  I'll be mowing and smoking.  See y'all later.
Later Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6