« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2014, 08:43:47 AM »

Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Need to hit the gym during the week to be ready for them!

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »

Good morning cigar butts....
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Nice kids, sounds fun. "Now I know why tigers eat their young"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2014, 08:45:15 AM »

Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Good morning Sam!  Boss is out, gonna be a smooth one...hope yours is too!
Cool!  Thanks!  Planning on making it as smooth a ride as I can!  Depends on those pesky customers.

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:12 AM »

Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »

Thanks for the recap Dave!  not sure if I'm glad I haven't missed anything I wanted or pissed that nothing I wanted has come up...ahhh, too nice a day to be pissed.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:45 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2014, 08:46:51 AM »

Good morning all!  workin & lurkin today.  Hope everyone's Friday is smooth & easy!
Morning Sam

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2014, 08:47:16 AM »

Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Yea, I know....glad you could stop by for some donuts and coffee to start the day off.

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2014, 08:48:15 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
You should give serious consideration to quitting that job and getting a change of scenery

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
How many days Dean?
repeat...How many days?

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2014, 08:51:54 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2014, 08:52:30 AM »

Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2014, 08:54:44 AM »

Good morning cigar butts....
Most of the time I can hold my own with just one of them. It's when they gang up on me when I have problems.  Together, they have taken me down twice now.
Happy Friday BDad!
Good morning Shaun... Are you ready for a weekend...?
Should be an awesome weekend...wife is workin Fri-Sun day shifts so it will be nice and relaxing!  You?
I have to babysit today and tomorrow... So it's play time with the kids until Sunday.  I enjoy it, but it really wears me out.
Let the kids wear you out and then smoke like a chimney on Sunday!
Some times it's more like needing Icy Hot for my sore muscles.  My last grandchild catastrophe was when the 5 years old climbed up behind me on the back of the couched and jumped onto my shoulders and got me in a leg lock choke hold.  She almost flipped me right off of the couch.  That resulted in 4 days of Icy Hot. ugh..!
Need to hit the gym during the week to be ready for them!

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2014, 08:54:47 AM »

Happy Friday and Payday brothers!
Indeed, morning yellowstar.
Mornin Dave! Any weekend plans?
Starting to get the boy packed to head back to school next Sat.  Having a birthday/bon voyage party for him tomorrow.

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2014, 08:54:48 AM »

Morning mofos.  Nice to see a Friday jam.  You remember, that place where the cigar deals change at unequal periods throughout the day.  The place from which this place was spawned.  Or hatched.  Or regurgitated.
Hey Bean, don't know which place to catch you....you heard from TexasDave lately?  Been AWOL over a week now.
Morning Dave.  Nope, not seen him here nor there, but I've been pretty scarce myself, so that's not saying much.  I'll likely be fading away here as the workaference builds.
Well then, this day is getting brighter by the minute! Morning Mark
Morning biebs. Your emotional well being is what's important to me.
I feel the sincerity and appreciate the kind, loving words. Thank you