« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2014, 02:04:31 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load

« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2014, 02:04:57 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Dead Guy Ale on tap is good, at least it passes for what's good, in New Jersey.  But that was years ago...

« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2014, 02:06:08 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

If you already bought it, why the hell you asking now. Just drink the damn thing! #FuckinRookies
to the point...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2014, 02:07:41 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
Yeah the micro scene is pretty new to me, too many options...couldn't imagine being in a state with the options you have.
You must be used to few options though, you live in ND for god's sake

LMAO!  No coming back from that one.

And yeah, using LMAO.  We've all been using it for years on the various banters so there's no point in arbitrarily deciding it can't be used any more now.

« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2014, 02:10:26 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
I've only had their chocolate stout and wasn't impressed.  I have another of theirs in the fridge but can't remember what.  Could actually be the nut brown nectar.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load

For some reason I keep getting a scene in Bachelor Party in my head. The one where Hanks is deciding on whether to sleep with the old HS flame. The kids are all yelling from behind 'do it, do it'. We all cheered Dean the same. Haha. #FuckinGuys

« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2014, 02:13:13 PM »

[...]

Quantity over Quality in this state unfortunately.  But we do have a kick ass local brewery(Fargo Brewing Co), and MN has some great stuff(Summit, Surly, etc)

« Reply #247 on: August 07, 2014, 02:14:18 PM »

I'm hearing that you want me to link this site to Twitter?  #FuckingHashTags
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #248 on: August 07, 2014, 02:16:27 PM »

[...]

It's okay, Joe. There are always exceptions. The one I can never remember is GolfinDaves... LSHITMAMFOBIPW?

« Reply #249 on: August 07, 2014, 02:16:52 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load

For some reason I keep getting a scene in Bachelor Party in my head. The one where Hanks is deciding on whether to sleep with the old HS flame. The kids are all yelling from behind 'do it, do it'. We all cheered Dean the same. Haha. #FuckinGuys
GET THAT NUT! I keep thinking of Deaner in the movie FUBAR...fuckin Deaner!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #250 on: August 07, 2014, 02:20:52 PM »

[...]

You like any Leine's? You gotta get those.

« Reply #251 on: August 07, 2014, 02:21:21 PM »

[...]

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for that!!!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2014, 02:32:34 PM »

[...]

Sucker.

« Reply #253 on: August 07, 2014, 02:34:25 PM »

[...]

What do you expect? Slow on the uptake out there, doesn't seem like a bad all-around guy though

« Reply #254 on: August 07, 2014, 02:34:56 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.

I understand the point of hashtags when trying to come up with some sort of campaign, or generating a mass conversation, but not when people do it in place of a sentence and the tags don't link or correlate to anything else.

Sounds like it would take some forethought to actually have it mean something. Kids don't have time for that. Hashtags are easier... and maybe they'll trend and make it look like they knew what they were doing. #CrossesFingers

I see it a lot on late night talk shows.  They'll want people to post something to twitter and hashtag it.  That way they can search by the hashtag instead of sorting through a million separate emails or whatever.  Not knocking the concept - it's no sillier than email seemed when it came about.  Or message boards.  Or private messages.  Or texts.  Just another way of communicating.

Oh, I understand the potential, but I thought we were just fuckin with YellaStar. Well, I was anyway. #GFY, Yella!

I'm usually just fucking with anyone and everyone.  I don't take much here seriously at all.  Shame on someone if they do!
I'M GONNA FUCKIN JUST UP AND LEAVE THIS PLACE!
#peanutbutterbeers #justkidding #loveeveryone #heretostay
but will you come crawling back under an assumed name forever to wear the yellow stars?