BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2014, 01:25:49 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.

I understand the point of hashtags when trying to come up with some sort of campaign, or generating a mass conversation, but not when people do it in place of a sentence and the tags don't link or correlate to anything else.

Sounds like it would take some forethought to actually have it mean something. Kids don't have time for that. Hashtags are easier... and maybe they'll trend and make it look like they knew what they were doing. #CrossesFingers

I see it a lot on late night talk shows.  They'll want people to post something to twitter and hashtag it.  That way they can search by the hashtag instead of sorting through a million separate emails or whatever.  Not knocking the concept - it's no sillier than email seemed when it came about.  Or message boards.  Or private messages.  Or texts.  Just another way of communicating.

« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2014, 01:26:11 PM »

[...]

#makessense #Ithinkyouaregettingitnow

« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:14 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
+1!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2014, 01:33:32 PM »

[...]

Oh, I understand the potential, but I thought we were just fuckin with YellaStar. Well, I was anyway. #GFY, Yella!  ;D
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2014, 01:34:06 PM »

[...]

#whateverdude

GFY!  LMAO!  J/K, LOL.

« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »

[...]

Fuckin while I was away! I had to come back to my computer, that knife in my back was just nagging me all morning!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2014, 01:35:23 PM »

[...]

I'm usually just fucking with anyone and everyone.  I don't take much here seriously at all.  Shame on someone if they do!

« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:28 PM »

[...]

I'M GONNA FUCKIN JUST UP AND LEAVE THIS PLACE!
#peanutbutterbeers #justkidding #loveeveryone #heretostay
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2014, 01:41:10 PM »

[...]

Except for the Cigar and Beer stuff, right?

« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2014, 01:45:48 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2014, 01:48:33 PM »

[...]

Naturally.  Although there are a few peoples' opinions that mean very little to me since I know I don't share similar tastes with them... so I don't take them seriously.  No offense.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2014, 01:50:27 PM »

Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.

« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2014, 01:50:46 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
Right, can't have that now, can we!
I'm OK,