« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2014, 01:06:55 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2014, 01:08:22 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.

Laughing out loud - but not really, it's all in my head - but I did find that post amusing.  Didn't he just say that?!  Or just a big time case of deja vu.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.

« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2014, 01:09:24 PM »

hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.
I look at it this way: if you can afford a Lexus, you can afford to feed it.
it was a 2006 with 103000 miles on it, it was kinda cheap.  2500 under blue book.  they had totaled my 2007 Pontiac Torrent.  up until last week I had been driving around in an old 2001 Buick regal.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #199 on: August 07, 2014, 01:12:16 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)
Sheeittt.  It's one of those mornings.  Sorry.

Easier to just never use a name, that way you're never wrong. Or make your screen name such that everyone assumes it's your real name, too.  Morning, Bret.

It's all good. Dave is a lot better than some of the other things I've been called.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2014, 01:12:28 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.
seriously, I really am an old fuck.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2014, 01:13:26 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.

I understand the point of hashtags when trying to come up with some sort of campaign, or generating a mass conversation, but not when people do it in place of a sentence and the tags don't link or correlate to anything else.

« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2014, 01:15:52 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.
You still might be right about that one.  For the record, I had to Google, "yolo" too.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »

[...]

You're only old if you can't do the things you want anymore and can't stop thinking about it. Of course, that could just be dementia. I forget.

« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »

[...]

#whateverdude

« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »

sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »

[...]

At least you're fucking.  That's more than I can say for myself.

« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2014, 01:23:20 PM »

[...]

Getting fucked is still fucking, just rape when it's not voluntary ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2014, 01:23:21 PM »

[...]

Sounds like it would take some forethought to actually have it mean something. Kids don't have time for that. Hashtags are easier... and maybe they'll trend and make it look like they knew what they were doing. #CrossesFingers

« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2014, 01:24:51 PM »

[...]

Thanks for the bulletin