jswaykos

« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2014, 12:42:04 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2014, 12:43:47 PM »

Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back

So, will he just drop out if he doesn't improve... again.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2014, 12:45:02 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

Surprised he didn't hashtag it. #FuckingKids
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2014, 12:45:31 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?

nevermind. I googled it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »

Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back

So, will he just drop out if he doesn't improve... again.

I was thinking that exact thing on the way in to work today!  He's playing with Phil, so if they get to the turn and Phil's playing well and Tiger's already out of it, something will hurt and he'll flop around the course after a swing like he's been shot in the foot.

« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2014, 12:50:19 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2014, 12:51:51 PM »

hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2014, 12:54:25 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2014, 12:55:43 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)

Nice to see you in any case.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2014, 12:57:35 PM »

hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.

Afternoon, Flip. I've reconsidered a couple purchase opportunities myself because of the premium. I drive too much!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2014, 12:58:02 PM »

shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.
good luck to you Brett.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
We just talked about the same thing last night at Joes CI, and no more LOL.

« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2014, 12:59:23 PM »

shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Right, IMHO, we need to get back to using real word ASAP or IINS before this becomes a real SNAFU, or FUBAR.