Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2014, 04:59:18 PM »

Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
See ya Tony!

« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2014, 05:08:10 PM »

Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
Does that mean no tuna fish jokes?

« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2014, 05:15:12 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.

« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2014, 05:17:04 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.

« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2014, 05:17:20 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Well that's fucking interesting...WTF!  Good afternoon 3B!

« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2014, 05:23:24 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.

« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2014, 05:25:37 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.
Well, it's for certain I won't hold your cigar breath for you.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.
So if I have Xikar lighter with a Bengals logo on it and it craps out, I gotta go see Mike Brown for a replacement?  Like that'll happen!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2014, 05:42:08 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.

« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2014, 05:43:00 PM »

CG87 out
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2014, 05:54:48 PM »

« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2014, 05:55:53 PM »

« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I'll be sure to provide an update, if it occurs.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2014, 06:29:34 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22