« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2014, 11:36:41 AM »

Kinda nice to see a 'regular' Cigar Monster site today.  I like the anticipation of the 8am PST hour when all the deals go up at once.  It's not as much fun when the same deals are up all day, day after day.
I didn't know what you were talking about because I just went there and saw a mashup.  Then I realized what time it was.

Good price on CyB coronas...
Indeed, $83 shipped for an excellent cigar. Morning again boys
One of those few mornings where fishy's appearance may actually be classing up the place.

« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2014, 11:36:58 AM »

Kinda nice to see a 'regular' Cigar Monster site today.  I like the anticipation of the 8am PST hour when all the deals go up at once.  It's not as much fun when the same deals are up all day, day after day.
I didn't know what you were talking about because I just went there and saw a mashup.  Then I realized what time it was.

Good price on CyB coronas...
Indeed, $83 shipped for an excellent cigar. Morning again boys

Hello there, Scott.
Joseph - How are you this morning?

« Reply #257 on: August 06, 2014, 11:38:19 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joseph.

Hey there, Ken, nice to see you on in the morning.
The beer helps. Kidding. But, I'm gone half of the month. Some of y'all are damn glad!
I'm not.
I am!  I think Ken's a pain in the ass.  What's with all the kumbaya shit?
Tony, have you ever met or talked to DaveOy?
Never actually spoke to him.  Only via emails, PMs, posts, etc.  A true mensch.
Very smart man. And a very good soul. Me I don't have one. I like to make a point when I post, don't always succeed. Anyway, nice to be able to say what you want, feel, and curse! Hating is easy.
+1, but I'm trying to be controversial here and standing my ground on not joining the kumbaya movement so he and you can GFY.
Tony, I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. So, explain! And GFY! Or take your fucking medicine, or something!
News flash, Tony has no idea either. He got up early today and will likely be worthless

« Reply #258 on: August 06, 2014, 11:38:24 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joseph.

Hey there, Ken, nice to see you on in the morning.
The beer helps. Kidding. But, I'm gone half of the month. Some of y'all are damn glad!
I'm not.
I am!  I think Ken's a pain in the ass.  What's with all the kumbaya shit?
Tony, have you ever met or talked to DaveOy?
Never actually spoke to him.  Only via emails, PMs, posts, etc.  A true mensch.
I would like to talk to Dave oy , but he wont let me call him.
That's only because he enjoys reading your work more.  Besides, I've talked to you... He ain't missing anything.

« Reply #259 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »

[...]

Wait, is it Tuesday?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:27 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joseph.

Hey there, Ken, nice to see you on in the morning.
The beer helps. Kidding. But, I'm gone half of the month. Some of y'all are damn glad!
I'm not.
I am!  I think Ken's a pain in the ass.  What's with all the kumbaya shit?
Tony, have you ever met or talked to DaveOy?
Never actually spoke to him.  Only via emails, PMs, posts, etc.  A true mensch.
I would like to talk to Dave oy , but he wont let me call him.
That's only because he enjoys reading your work more.  Besides, I've talked to you... He ain't missing anything.

Thanks for stepping up and being today's punching bag, Steve.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:48 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joseph.

Hey there, Ken, nice to see you on in the morning.
The beer helps. Kidding. But, I'm gone half of the month. Some of y'all are damn glad!
I'm not.
I am!  I think Ken's a pain in the ass.  What's with all the kumbaya shit?
Tony, have you ever met or talked to DaveOy?
Never actually spoke to him.  Only via emails, PMs, posts, etc.  A true mensch.
I would like to talk to Dave oy , but he wont let me call him.
That's only because he enjoys reading your work more.  Besides, I've talked to you... He ain't missing anything.
That's true but GFY any way .

« Reply #262 on: August 06, 2014, 11:40:52 AM »

Kinda nice to see a 'regular' Cigar Monster site today.  I like the anticipation of the 8am PST hour when all the deals go up at once.  It's not as much fun when the same deals are up all day, day after day.
I didn't know what you were talking about because I just went there and saw a mashup.  Then I realized what time it was.

Good price on CyB coronas...
Indeed, $83 shipped for an excellent cigar. Morning again boys
One of those few mornings where fishy's appearance may actually be classing up the place.
I'll grant you it's a rarity but it happens from time to time, a complete indictment of this crew BTW
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #263 on: August 06, 2014, 11:41:25 AM »

Kinda nice to see a 'regular' Cigar Monster site today.  I like the anticipation of the 8am PST hour when all the deals go up at once.  It's not as much fun when the same deals are up all day, day after day.
I didn't know what you were talking about because I just went there and saw a mashup.  Then I realized what time it was.

Good price on CyB coronas...
Indeed, $83 shipped for an excellent cigar. Morning again boys

Hello there, Scott.
Joseph - How are you this morning?

Just great.  Stayed up late drinking corn whiskey, so I'm ready to fight.

« Reply #264 on: August 06, 2014, 11:42:23 AM »

[...]

The Banter, where it's always Tuesday inside

« Reply #265 on: August 06, 2014, 11:42:44 AM »

[...]

Nothing much to get.  Blame it on my lack of sleep.  Essentially I'm saying that I  like Oy but I don't want to post anything positive on the banter because the negative is always more fun and interesting.

« Reply #266 on: August 06, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »

Kinda nice to see a 'regular' Cigar Monster site today.  I like the anticipation of the 8am PST hour when all the deals go up at once.  It's not as much fun when the same deals are up all day, day after day.
I didn't know what you were talking about because I just went there and saw a mashup.  Then I realized what time it was.

Good price on CyB coronas...
Indeed, $83 shipped for an excellent cigar. Morning again boys

Hello there, Scott.
Joseph - How are you this morning?

Just great.  Stayed up late drinking corn whiskey, so I'm ready to fight.
Perfect! I have a back full of steroids so I'm feeling a bit like a frisky pin cushion. Working from home the rest of the day so looking forward to a beer

« Reply #267 on: August 06, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »

[...]

I nailed it earlier, just sayin'

« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joseph.

Hey there, Ken, nice to see you on in the morning.
The beer helps. Kidding. But, I'm gone half of the month. Some of y'all are damn glad!
I'm not.
I am!  I think Ken's a pain in the ass.  What's with all the kumbaya shit?
Tony, have you ever met or talked to DaveOy?
Never actually spoke to him.  Only via emails, PMs, posts, etc.  A true mensch.
I would like to talk to Dave oy , but he wont let me call him.
That's only because he enjoys reading your work more.  Besides, I've talked to you... He ain't missing anything.
That's true but GFY any way .
Touché!  And that's how this game is played.

« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2014, 11:46:38 AM »

[...]

Indeed.