« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2014, 11:43:11 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Yeah, not so much. I always got a kick out of the IDC sticker, underneath it says I DON'T CARE where you vacation

« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Yeah, not so much. I always got a kick out of the IDC sticker, underneath it says I DON'T CARE where you vacation
My brother lives in West Caldwell and bought one that says,  WC - and in tiny print, Who Cares?.  But when relatives come in from Europe they want to know why his car is a WC (water closet).

« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »

Damn, CI has Pudgy Monsters on the MMAO....MSRP of course is $95....wonder how low they will go?
Well they'd have to beat $78.85 to be a better deal than Famous
Didn't go for $70......
Don't like $75 either...
Do they charge for shipping on MMAO?

Should still be able to apply free shipping coupon at checkout.
Famous not even showing Pudgy anymore. Only place I could view before was under NEW... no more.

Morning, Scott.
Free ship codes don't work on MMAO.

Probably why I haven't offered at anything over there in ages.

Glad to hear the warden's doing better and on her own today, Dave. Probably get a couple days in before she's riding your ass like old times... jk.  ;D
I think I'd prefer that to the whiny pain in the ass patient she is now. Haha.
That depends on which way he meant "riding your ass like old times".....yippie ki yay!

I'm sure that's the one he's looking forward to. Cash in those brownie points, nurse Dave!
Riding his ass?  Brownie points?  Sheesh guys, it's not that kind of site.
What, you afraid to class up the place?  (again resisted going in another direction......you are tempting me)

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
I was there two years ago and enjoyed it.  I especially loved the bacon maple donuts from Duck Donuts.   Mmmmm!

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2014, 11:51:25 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
Stock up that travel humi....bring extra butane.

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2014, 11:56:09 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
I was there two years ago and enjoyed it.  I especially loved the bacon maple donuts from Duck Donuts.   Mmmmm!
We drive through Duck and stay in Corolla, I'd stop if the turn-over day wasn't so crazy
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
I was there two years ago and enjoyed it.  I especially loved the bacon maple donuts from Duck Donuts.   Mmmmm!

I wish San Diego had an accessible 'crazy donut' place.  There are one or two but you've gotta get there super early for the good stuff and even then it involves long waits.  No thanks, I just want to walk in, grab a couple, and get on with my day.  Or drink donut flavored beer.

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:59 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
Stock up that travel humi....bring extra butane.
I actually bring my entire desktop humi, packed it in the CFest duffle bag with the other necessities. I think my son used it as an ottoman on the ride down

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2014, 11:58:30 AM »

Didn't get a chance to grab a Hair of the Dog before I left the house this morning.  Oh well.  Only smoke I have with me is a A. Flores AFR-75 San Andres Maduro, which is what I thought today's joecigar deal was.

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
I was there two years ago and enjoyed it.  I especially loved the bacon maple donuts from Duck Donuts.   Mmmmm!

I wish San Diego had an accessible 'crazy donut' place.  There are one or two but you've gotta get there super early for the good stuff and even then it involves long waits.  No thanks, I just want to walk in, grab a couple, and get on with my day.  Or drink donut flavored beer.
I think I mentioned this but I tried that maple bacon donut beer, terrible

« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2014, 12:00:20 PM »

Lunch time!  All this talk has made me ravenous.

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 12:01:29 PM »

Didn't get a chance to grab a Hair of the Dog before I left the house this morning.  Oh well.  Only smoke I have with me is a A. Flores AFR-75 San Andres Maduro, which is what I thought today's joecigar deal was.
I smoked a Murcialago box pressed toro yesterday then a SL Oval robusto that the SL rep gave me at CI on Black Friday when we met, I can't get his name right

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation

Be sure to get an OBX sticker for your car, just like every person who's ever been there.
Haha, cause how else would people know?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2014, 12:06:19 PM »

Sake bombs on a bit of a discount... +$10 off cpn.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/601+la+bomba+sake+bomb+cigars/item+44904
Not much of a discount but I'm thinking about it, they'd be nice to have on vacation in 2 weeks

Where ya going?  Feel like you already said, but I forget.
Outer Banks, can't wait. Need a vacation
I was there two years ago and enjoyed it.  I especially loved the bacon maple donuts from Duck Donuts.   Mmmmm!

I wish San Diego had an accessible 'crazy donut' place.  There are one or two but you've gotta get there super early for the good stuff and even then it involves long waits.  No thanks, I just want to walk in, grab a couple, and get on with my day.  Or drink donut flavored beer.
I think I mentioned this but I tried that maple bacon donut beer, terrible

Indeed.  Haven't tried it myself but haven't ever seen a positive review of that beer.  Seems like something Southern Tier could pull off, though.  Had a Choklat over the weekend... damn, that stuff is good.  Also enjoyed the Founders Imperial Stout, more so than any other 'regular' stout I've had (that I can think of, anyway).  Definitely liked it more than the Stone Russian Imperial Stout which is the most recent that I can recall.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »

Didn't get a chance to grab a Hair of the Dog before I left the house this morning.  Oh well.  Only smoke I have with me is a A. Flores AFR-75 San Andres Maduro, which is what I thought today's joecigar deal was.
I smoked a Murcialago box pressed toro yesterday then a SL Oval robusto that the SL rep gave me at CI on Black Friday when we met, I can't get his name right

LOL.... Charlie?  And I know that's not who you're talking about.  Also, please only refer to people by their screen names so it's less weird.