« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
Friggin' Tony

« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2014, 12:32:20 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just into this colored star bidniss.
DaveMike!

« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2014, 12:39:17 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just into this colored star bidniss.
DaveMike!
Good to hear the little woman is on the mend. Has to have been tough on the whole household. Warming back up to our usual summer weather.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »

14 Ave Maria Immaculata Toro
          5/27.50
13 Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto
         12/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970
         10/34.99
11 AVO Maduro
          5/26.50
10 Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro
         10/34.99
 9 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 8 Oliva Serie 'G' Maduro Belicoso
         10/32.50
 7 The Reckoning by Studio Tobac Robusto
          5/19.99
 6 Man O' War Limited Toro Grande Gordo
         10/39.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
          5/24.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apotheosis
         10/25.00
 3 CAO America
          3/16.99
 2 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
         10/39.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50

« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2014, 12:43:06 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
Friggin' Tony
Friggin' Beibfish!

« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2014, 12:48:43 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just into this colored star bidniss.
DaveMike!
Good to hear the little woman is on the mend. Has to have been tough on the whole household. Warming back up to our usual summer weather.
It has been a trying time, no doubt, but kids have been pretty good with it. Probably because of all the time they've gotten to spend with grandparents. Haha.

« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2014, 01:00:59 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just into this colored star bidniss.
DaveMike!
Good to hear the little woman is on the mend. Has to have been tough on the whole household. Warming back up to our usual summer weather.
It has been a trying time, no doubt, but kids have been pretty good with it. Probably because of all the time they've gotten to spend with grandparents. Haha.
I hope the grandparents took the opportunity to spoil them rotten!  Muah haha haha haha!

« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2014, 01:18:22 PM »

Gurkha shots!  Oh, and just into this colored star bidniss.
DaveMike!
Good to hear the little woman is on the mend. Has to have been tough on the whole household. Warming back up to our usual summer weather.
It has been a trying time, no doubt, but kids have been pretty good with it. Probably because of all the time they've gotten to spend with grandparents. Haha.
I hope the grandparents took the opportunity to spoil them rotten!  Muah haha haha haha!
Always.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2014, 01:31:09 PM »

Nine Thoughts to Ponder

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me:

Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2014, 01:44:57 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
I think you're right.  I thought it was the gloomy weather but I think my vagina hurts too.

« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
I think you're right.  I thought it was the gloomy weather but I think my vagina hurts too.
My ovaries start to hurt whenever someone talks about kittens or unicorns.

« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
I think you're right.  I thought it was the gloomy weather but I think my vagina hurts too.
My ovaries start to hurt whenever someone talks about kittens or unicorns.
Thanks for sharing.  Kumbaya and all that jazz.  Time for me to head back to the basement.  I probably won't be back before hazzuh time so take care of yourself, Dave... And those sensitive ovaries.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2014, 01:56:34 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Thats unbelievable, what a puss
The star changes made everyone all sensitive and whatnot, I guess. Let's start talking about our feelings.
I think you're right.  I thought it was the gloomy weather but I think my vagina hurts too.
My ovaries start to hurt whenever someone talks about kittens or unicorns.
Thanks for sharing.  Koombayah and all that jazz.  Time for me to head back to the basement.  I probably won't be back before hazzuh time so take care of yourself, Dave... And those sensitive ovaries.
rotflmao , Tony and Dave Just to funny .

« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2014, 01:56:51 PM »

[...]
Always, my friend. Always.

« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2014, 02:03:41 PM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
looks like I will be better off skipping mine, amazing how people we grew up with look like they have aged so much more than we did.
You, sir, have a talent.
You may have forgotten to add that NJDave is old and heading to an old persons' convention and Chip isn't too far behind.
It's going to be a hopping evening!
looks like I will be better off skipping mine, amazing how people we grew up with look like they have aged so much more than we did.
Exactly....I thought I was showing wear until I saw some of the folks last night.... Then again, a few look simply amazing.