« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2014, 10:43:54 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
Where are you supposed to put all the stuff?
In bags to throw out?  Considering getting one of those container bags from Waste Management.  Any suggestions?
put it all in a pickup and drive down the jersey turnpike late at night with the gate open.
Too much traffic on the weekends.  Everyone is trying to get to the shore.  What's going on, David?

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »

She's awake!!  I guess it's time to get a move on.  Later, fellas.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »

[...]
We try to do it a little at a time and take the bigger things that we never should have saved to the dump.  Warden is pretty good about it - although she is the one that created most of the mess.  My stuff is in the garage.
If I ever get around to clearing the garage, it will become my smoking room.  We've only been in this house 10 years, I'll get around to it.
I would like to get rid of some of the stuff so I can get another car in there.  Every time the kids get back from school their junk gets added to the mess.

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2014, 10:51:32 AM »

[...]
I couldn't live without my man cave in the garage. Well, I could, but who'd want to?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2014, 10:52:57 AM »

Time to head out - see you gents later.

« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2014, 11:18:18 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
Thats hilarious, did he actually delete his account?
Yep, not on the member's list anymore.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2014, 11:27:43 AM »

the view is nice here.

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2014, 11:28:53 AM »

the view is nice here.
She does have that "90 seconds of passion" glow to her.

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2014, 11:30:37 AM »

the view is nice here.
She does have that "90 seconds of passion" glow to her.
Or is that the land lady and not your special friend? Didn't see the picture caption until just now.