CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: 8/2/2014  (Read 28974 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
All Lori's fault!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
That sounds like a great day.  My kids would have loved that.  My boys call Hibachi, "Oh yeeeeah" because that's what they hear the cook saying over and over.  Daddy, when are we going to Oh Yeeeeah again?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2014, 10:10:41 AM »

We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
You, sir, have a talent.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2014, 10:14:03 AM »

You, sir, have a talent.
You may have forgotten to add that NJDave is old and heading to an old persons' convention and Chip isn't too far behind.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
Where are you supposed to put all the stuff?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2014, 10:21:17 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Hi Tony.
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
In bags to throw out?  Considering getting one of those container bags from Waste Management.  Any suggestions?

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2014, 10:25:39 AM »

25 days!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2014, 10:25:52 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony.
In bags to throw out?  Considering getting one of those container bags from Waste Management.  Any suggestions?
Flea market first.... see if any fools will buy your garbage before you throw it out.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony.
We try to do it a little at a time and take the bigger things that we never should have saved to the dump.  Warden is pretty good about it - although she is the one that created most of the mess.  My stuff is in the garage.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2014, 10:27:12 AM »

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 10:28:15 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony.
put it all in a pickup and drive down the jersey turnpike late at night with the gate open.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2014, 10:38:14 AM »

25 days!
But who's counting?  Hiya Deano.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony.
Flea market first.... see if any fools will buy your garbage before you throw it out.
We've done the yard sale thing but you are right, we should do the flea market instead.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2014, 10:40:59 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Hi Tony.
We try to do it a little at a time and take the bigger things that we never should have saved to the dump.  Warden is pretty good about it - although she is the one that created most of the mess.  My stuff is in the garage.
If I ever get around to clearing the garage, it will become my smoking room.  We've only been in this house 10 years, I'll get around to it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14