« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
All Lori's fault!

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
That sounds like a great day.  My kids would have loved that.  My boys call Hibachi, "Oh yeeeeah" because that's what they hear the cook saying over and over.  Daddy, when are we going to Oh Yeeeeah again?

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2014, 10:10:41 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
You, sir, have a talent.

« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2014, 10:14:03 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.
You, sir, have a talent.
You may have forgotten to add that NJDave is old and heading to an old persons' convention and Chip isn't too far behind.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2014, 10:18:04 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
Where are you supposed to put all the stuff?

« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2014, 10:21:17 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)
Where are you supposed to put all the stuff?
In bags to throw out?  Considering getting one of those container bags from Waste Management.  Any suggestions?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2014, 10:25:39 AM »

25 days!

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2014, 10:25:52 AM »

[...]
Flea market first.... see if any fools will buy your garbage before you throw it out.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »

[...]
We try to do it a little at a time and take the bigger things that we never should have saved to the dump.  Warden is pretty good about it - although she is the one that created most of the mess.  My stuff is in the garage.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2014, 10:27:12 AM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/2/2014
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 10:28:15 AM »

[...]
put it all in a pickup and drive down the jersey turnpike late at night with the gate open.

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2014, 10:38:14 AM »

25 days!
But who's counting?  Hiya Deano.

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »

[...]
We've done the yard sale thing but you are right, we should do the flea market instead.

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2014, 10:40:59 AM »

[...]
If I ever get around to clearing the garage, it will become my smoking room.  We've only been in this house 10 years, I'll get around to it.