TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »

good morning gents

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2014, 09:46:15 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2014, 09:49:02 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2014, 09:51:18 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
How are you doing?

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2014, 09:56:24 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
I'm just glad she can move around again without looking like an old person, and that I don't have to tear her back up ripping that tape of the bandage every few hours.

« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2014, 09:58:53 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2014, 10:00:35 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?

« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
I'm just glad she can move around again without looking like an old person, and that I don't have to tear her back up ripping that tape of the bandage every few hours.
I wince every time I read that.  When is she expected to be back to her old self (working)?

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2014, 10:01:07 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2014, 10:01:43 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
I'm just glad she can move around again without looking like an old person, and that I don't have to tear her back up ripping that tape of the bandage every few hours.
Ouch!  I am sure that she is happier about that.  Good that she is feeling better.

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
I'm just glad she can move around again without looking like an old person, and that I don't have to tear her back up ripping that tape of the bandage every few hours.
I wince every time I read that.  When is she expected to be back to her old self (working)?
They said 3-4 weeks from the original procedure until she's allowed to lift more than 10 pounds. She'll go back soon and work in the office or host, then be back serving around the middle to end of this month.

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2014, 10:02:59 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
You quoting FB again?

« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:03 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
We pissed off Fred Bob enough that he deleted his account, Joe bought 2 singles that will surely come with tobacco beetles and Dean met up with a lady friend to have Chinese and give her his peanut sauce.

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:04 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Chip is gone, just us degenerates here. Morning, Tony.
No, I was confident when I wrote that.  I definitely meant gentlemen.  Glad to hear the wifey is starting to feel better.
Definition of confidence - Coming home at 3 in the morning, stinking of gin, kicking the bed and saying "ok, you're next".
Lol.  Confident but dumb.
Hi Tony.
Howdy, Tom.  Big weekend plans?
Just trying to get stuff ready for the kids to take back to school.  How about you?
The wife made plans to dump the kids at her mom's and wants me to clean out the unfinished basement.  I guess the hopes there are that we can prep it for finishing.  She's still in bed though and I'm not gonna go disturb it.  :)

« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:07 AM »

Good morning men. Had the day off yesterday for my daughters birthday, went to the Camden Aquarium then out to Hibachi last night. What did I miss yesterday?
The fair weather ballsac returns!