Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page 3!
Don't think that's the right JoJo.
How pathetic that we both knew that. The one in the photo has the same birthday as my wife and daughter, and it's come up in family conversations. Which is why I know that. What's your excuse, @LuvTooGolf ?
Yes, yes it is.

Camacho Corojo Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.25 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.50
per cigar
$44.99 total price
SAVE 51%

Hazzuh!

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.

Montecristo White Label Rothschilde
(5.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $13.87 per cigar

In Stock
4.73 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$27.50 total price
SAVE 60%

Wordle 914 3/6*

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.
A fair point. Because you would think a lot of smokes would recur year after year if they're so great. Definitely seems like there's a certain amount of randomness to the rankings, depending on what may or may not be smoked.

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.
A fair point. Because you would think a lot of smokes would recur year after year if they're so great. Definitely seems like there's a certain amount of randomness to the rankings, depending on what may or may not be smoked.
God forbid CA should reveal the secret sauce. Although I'm pretty sure that we all know the main ingredient is payola.

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.
A fair point. Because you would think a lot of smokes would recur year after year if they're so great. Definitely seems like there's a certain amount of randomness to the rankings, depending on what may or may not be smoked.
Any guesses at number #1?

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.
A fair point. Because you would think a lot of smokes would recur year after year if they're so great. Definitely seems like there's a certain amount of randomness to the rankings, depending on what may or may not be smoked.
God forbid CA should reveal the secret sauce. Although I'm pretty sure that we all know the main ingredient is payola.
I'm sure that factors in.

#2-4 have been added:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/top25/2023
As per usual, I don't really agree too much with this list. I can get behind #5, #7, #9, and #10. And even #9... Is there anything new about it?

I don't really follow as closely as I should so I'm not sure any of these are new for 2023.
A fair point. Because you would think a lot of smokes would recur year after year if they're so great. Definitely seems like there's a certain amount of randomness to the rankings, depending on what may or may not be smoked.
Any guesses at number #1?
I'd play the odds and say an AJ stick.

#10 is an AJ stick. I'm betting Fuente.

#10 is an AJ stick. I'm betting Fuente.
I think foundation and Nick Melillo might get some love.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6