Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2023, 02:06:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
But what did he say about barnacles?
"In sex, as in boating, it's best to keep barnacles off your dinghy." - Abraham Lincoln, probably
That's some pretty solid advice.

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2023, 02:07:15 PM »

Smoke Inn has EPC Short Run 2023 in stock, but I think I can wait for them to be in  stock at Atlantic for $70 less.    :o

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2023, 02:18:52 PM »

Hey Tony, how was that Drew Estate 20 Acre Farm?
Really good. I loved it. In fact, I'll be looking to purchase those.
Was asking because Smoke Inn has a DE 5er sale (prices OK, not great)

https://www.smokeinn.com/Drew-Estate-5-Pack-Frenzy/?keep_https=yes

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2023, 02:20:05 PM »

Time to go exercise my civic duty. Hazzuh!

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2023, 02:36:22 PM »

Smoke in has EPC Short Run 2023 in stock, but I think I can wait for them to be in  stock at Atlantic for $70 less.    :o
But what will you smoke in the meantime?

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2023, 02:45:51 PM »

Hey Tony, how was that Drew Estate 20 Acre Farm?
Really good. I loved it. In fact, I'll be looking to purchase those.
Was asking because Smoke Inn has a DE 5er sale (prices OK, not great)

https://www.smokeinn.com/Drew-Estate-5-Pack-Frenzy/?keep_https=yes
$53.95 for a 5er of the vitola I smoked. That seems steep.

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2023, 03:10:19 PM »

Smoke in has EPC Short Run 2023 in stock, but I think I can wait for them to be in  stock at Atlantic for $70 less.    :o
But what will you smoke in the meantime?
I'll try to find something.   ;D

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2023, 05:17:08 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
Don McLean was grouchy and hated the Rolling Stones.

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2023, 05:21:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
But what did he say about barnacles?
"In sex, as in boating, it's best to keep barnacles off your dinghy." - Abraham Lincoln, probably
We took turns tugging on our dinghy on this trip. It leaked a little, and went soft, so we had to pump it up. But once we got it hard, it was always ready for action.

Yes, we made ALL the jokes.

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2023, 05:59:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
Don McLean was grouchy and hated the Rolling Stones.
That may be true but I believe he was referring to Dylan in this instance.

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2023, 06:13:02 PM »

Wordle 780 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2023, 07:07:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
Don McLean was grouchy and hated the Rolling Stones.
That may be true but I believe he was referring to Dylan in this instance.
Not when he wrote "Moss grows fat on a rolling stone" nor when he wrote "Jack Flash sat on a candlestick."

The debate about Dylan is whether he is "the jester" who "sang to the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean." And I think that is made clear in a later verse, when the jester is "on the sideline in a cast," as Dylan was between 1966 and 1975.

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2023, 09:09:20 PM »

601 Green

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2023, 09:29:14 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Barnacle Raz the Sailor!
No barnacles on me. Barnacles are the maritime equivalent of moss. And as the say, a rolling stone...
According to Don McLean, moss grows fat on a rolling stone. Poetic license?
Don McLean was grouchy and hated the Rolling Stones.
That may be true but I believe he was referring to Dylan in this instance.
Not when he wrote "Moss grows fat on a rolling stone" nor when he wrote "Jack Flash sat on a candlestick."

The debate about Dylan is whether he is "the jester" who "sang to the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from James Dean." And I think that is made clear in a later verse, when the jester is "on the sideline in a cast," as Dylan was between 1966 and 1975.
That makes sense.

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2023, 09:41:08 PM »

601 Green

I said I was going to look in my humi for one, the last time you posted it and then I never did. I'll definitely look for it tomorrow with the intention of smoking it this week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6