Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2020, 11:55:08 AM »

Good morning, Political Enthusiasts!!
I prefer ABResearcher. Morning, OnceAWeekScott.
Can't avoid it right now, it's in our faces 24/7. I do find it fascinating that regardless of which side of the ledger you're on, you're convinced that a win for the other side will lead to ruin
morning Scott. doesn't matter which side wins to me. since I was 18 I've only seen everything get worse. although I'll admit I've been better off these ladt 4 years than any other time in my life.
I totally agree about the last 4 years. I know that nobody wants to get into it but I've never seen a POTUS have to endure what I've seen this past term
Nixon had it better.
...ummmm kinda deserved it maybe?  Even his own party had the backbone to turn against him at the end.

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2020, 11:55:17 AM »

Morning PutToBedWetTony, ExPatDave, SmallStickRick, OpinionlessRaz, OnceAWeekFish....and ShoppingDean.
morning Dave.

« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2020, 12:01:24 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz is always game for an opinion - what blend do you think the AB 2nds are?
Zero clue.
I guess Rick is just gonna have to bite and report back.
I may. I need some smaller smokes for work. I tell ya I really enjoyed the box of La Galera Connecticut Coronas I had.
https://atlanticcigar.com/aj-fernandez-last-call-habano-geniales-4-5x48/ ,
https://atlanticcigar.com/illusione-r-rothchildes-2/  (also come as a connie)
https://atlanticcigar.com/perdomo-small-batch-series-connecticut-rothschild/
https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano-small-batch-connecticut-robusto/
and Curivari has a number of offerings on the smaller side...https://atlanticcigar.com/search-results-page?q=curivari

...just a couple suggestions.
The Illusione Rothchildes really are excellent
Not many left in the world, but Holts still has some Room 101 Papi Chulo and Roxxo from some MC lines.  https://www.holts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Room+101  I've seen some Farce Papi's as well in places.  https://www.thompsoncigar.com/p/farce-maduro-papi-chulo/2027415/#p-2027411&utm_source=connexity
How many SL Dominicans have you smoked? I loved the one I had
Yea, like 'em a lot.  Have had about 6-8 and have a couple of 10ers tucked away.
You can get 10-packs fairly reasonably, I've been looking at them lately
Where can these be had? I've looked a couple places and only see 5-packs.
Yea, this is supposed to be a cigar info sharing site, not a beg an tease site.  You got the warden for that.
Cigar Page, not constantly but plenty of 10-pack special offerings, AJ special offerings, scorcher...need to look out but this morning they were 10/$49 robustos on scorcher

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2020, 12:14:53 PM »

[...]

I will have to check all these out later. I am not a big AB fan anyhow.

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2020, 01:03:49 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:
.....Caitlyn Jenner is 71...
Looks like Caitlyn is entering prime Dean territory.

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2020, 01:06:56 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:
.....Caitlyn Jenner is 71...
Looks like Caitlyn is entering prime Dean territory.
age is no longer a factor. so long as they have money and of legal age.

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2020, 01:09:59 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:
.....Caitlyn Jenner is 71...
Looks like Caitlyn is entering prime Dean territory.
age is no longer a factor. so long as they have money and of legal age.
Wow, really branching out there.

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2020, 01:11:23 PM »

[...]

Thanks, FishTease.

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2020, 01:28:12 PM »

[...]

I'll be sure to post a link when I'm back on, next week

« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2020, 01:41:52 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:
.....Caitlyn Jenner is 71...
Looks like Caitlyn is entering prime Dean territory.
age is no longer a factor. so long as they have money and of legal age.
So he's not ruling her out.  Good to have the open mind there Deano!

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2020, 01:43:50 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:
.....Caitlyn Jenner is 71...
Looks like Caitlyn is entering prime Dean territory.
age is no longer a factor. so long as they have money and of legal age.
So he's not ruling her out.  Good to have the open mind there Deano!
She does meet both critical criteria.

« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2020, 01:44:07 PM »

[...]

At the earliest!

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2020, 01:45:32 PM »

Getting the first outer bands of Zeta rain.  Should be getting rather blustery by tomorrow.  Boston son says they are supposed to be getting some snow out of this.

« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2020, 01:55:30 PM »

Mandalorian season 2 drops Friday!

« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2020, 01:59:48 PM »

Mandalorian season 2 drops Friday!
My sons were telling me. Keep meaning to watch the first season and still haven't. I'll eventually get around to it...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8