Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »

One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.
alot of tugging for Tony.

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2019, 09:31:19 AM »

Nice 68° and mostly sunny now but rain supposed to move in after3 this afternoon with a steady drop in temperatures.

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2019, 09:32:09 AM »

Scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and some pineapple earlier for breakfast.

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2019, 09:39:17 AM »

Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 09:45:46 AM »

Be gone by the time I post this but a nice offer on the scorcher by current standards.

Liga Privada Unico Papas Fritas
10 CIGARS for $48.85 FS
MSRP $64.00

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2019, 10:03:22 AM »

Win for the Good Grannies!

Sheriff: Grandmother Shoots Intruder to Save Family

Arizona’s Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) reports that a grandmother shot a home intruder to save her family.

Breitbart News reported the incident on March 25, explaining that the grandmother opened fire after she was attacked. A YCSO update shows that while the grandmother was attacked, she was also acting to protect her grandchildren, ages “3, 5, and 12,” who were in the home when the intruder entered.

The parents of the grandchildren were also in the home.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/28/sheriff-grandmother-shoots-intruder-save-family/

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2019, 10:46:04 AM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2019, 10:47:48 AM »

Win for the Good Grannies!

Sheriff: Grandmother Shoots Intruder to Save Family

Arizona’s Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office (YCSO) reports that a grandmother shot a home intruder to save her family.

Breitbart News reported the incident on March 25, explaining that the grandmother opened fire after she was attacked. A YCSO update shows that while the grandmother was attacked, she was also acting to protect her grandchildren, ages “3, 5, and 12,” who were in the home when the intruder entered.

The parents of the grandchildren were also in the home.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/28/sheriff-grandmother-shoots-intruder-save-family/
there was an article yesterday I saw where an old lady fired a shotgun into the chest of an intruder.

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2019, 12:19:21 PM »

That's fucked up. It just do happened that she got into a murderer's car? Something more to this story.

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2019, 12:25:02 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2019, 12:28:46 PM »

had just finished waxing the truck when the lady called wanting her kayak. roads clogged with Snowbidiots heading back north. 🤗
now to do the cab and grab a late lunch somewhere.
Sheesh Dean’O, all your ladies are bailing out and now you don’t have a kayak.
I have my own.

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2019, 12:54:25 PM »

truck is as done as it's getting. hands and ankles killing me.
Italian sausage on the grill. will spend the rest of the day laying in the sun.

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2019, 01:59:22 PM »

I'm really pleased with the Cornelius and Anthony 2nds. I bought them for work cigars not expecting much. Anything La Zona is worth consideration for me.
I read "pleased" as "pissed".

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2019, 02:01:09 PM »

One of the bigger barge tows I have seen on this Waterway, dredge pipe and equipment .  Had a big tug towing (could not get a close picture of it, passed before I saw it) and 3 smaller tugs steering the pipe.
alot of tugging for Tony.
I even like this one.

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2019, 02:02:04 PM »

Jose L. Piedra Corona lit and a Diet Coke.  Boaters and golfers for entertainment.
I used to smoke tons of those in Canada. Not a bad machine made quick smoke.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6