Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2019, 04:04:17 PM »

In the meantime enjoying a New World Camaroon with some Vietnamese coffee.

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »

In the meantime enjoying a New World Camaroon with some Vietnamese coffee.
Now that would be a Coffee I have never even thought about trying.  I was given the opportunity to visit there when I was 18, I declined, not much interested in anything they have.

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2019, 04:11:43 PM »

I have been known to be a post whore, gun whore, cigar whore ........ but seems now I am on the way to becoming a switchblade whore.  Bought one and loved it so much I can’t stop buying them.  Bastiges are so damn cool to play with I can’t believe it.

Got one that only weighs 1.8 oz and it kicks harder than my sub-compact .45 ACP.

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2019, 04:48:18 PM »

I have been known to be a post whore, gun whore, cigar whore ........ but seems now I am on the way to becoming a switchblade whore.  Bought one and loved it so much I can’t stop buying them.  Bastiges are so damn cool to play with I can’t believe it.

Got one that only weighs 1.8 oz and it kicks harder than my sub-compact .45 ACP.
whore whore

« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2019, 04:50:49 PM »

I have been known to be a post whore, gun whore, cigar whore ........ but seems now I am on the way to becoming a switchblade whore.  Bought one and loved it so much I can’t stop buying them.  Bastiges are so damn cool to play with I can’t believe it.

Got one that only weighs 1.8 oz and it kicks harder than my sub-compact .45 ACP.
whore whore
Thank You!

By the way, FL is a switchblade friendly state too.

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2019, 04:51:10 PM »

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2019, 04:52:13 PM »

I have been known to be a post whore, gun whore, cigar whore ........ but seems now I am on the way to becoming a switchblade whore.  Bought one and loved it so much I can’t stop buying them.  Bastiges are so damn cool to play with I can’t believe it.

Got one that only weighs 1.8 oz and it kicks harder than my sub-compact .45 ACP.
whore whore
Thank You!

By the way, FL is a switchblade friendly state too.
I have one, but don't carry it. too much clutter in the pockets wit lighters, cutters, etc.

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2019, 05:51:57 PM »

« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2019, 06:12:27 PM »

Wow!

Duke University has agreed to pay the government $112.5 million to resolve allegations that it violated the False Claims Act by submitting applications and progress reports that contained falsified research on federal grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Justice Department announced today.

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2019, 06:27:38 PM »

Wow!

Duke University has agreed to pay the government $112.5 million to resolve allegations that it violated the False Claims Act by submitting applications and progress reports that contained falsified research on federal grants to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Justice Department announced today.
expect tuition increases.

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2019, 06:28:51 PM »

Back from my mandatory unemployment class - Networking.  One more class tomorrow and I've met my obligation.  Think tomorrow is writing a resume...
Is it with LHH?

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2019, 06:37:52 PM »

grilled NY strip, last of potato wedges, and green beans done.
cigar of some kind time.

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2019, 07:10:57 PM »

grilled NY strip, last of potato wedges, and green beans done.
cigar of some kind time.
Tou mean potato logs?

« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »

grilled NY strip, last of potato wedges, and green beans done.
cigar of some kind time.
Tou mean potato logs?
yes, those.

« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »

yesterday I spent 9 hours on creating a PowerPoint presentation for an event in June. spent all day today rearranging and straightening out my den (been almost 18 months), cigar and coffee in the house. 73°, nice breeze blowing through open windows, so what?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8