Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2019, 04:13:46 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Who in the hell would sit through 93 slides???????
it's only a 15.5 minute presentation. no commentary. slides set at 10 second change.

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2019, 04:14:39 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Why don't you just take them on a bus ride instead? You know how to drive the bus

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2019, 04:17:13 PM »

#nowsmoking

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2019, 04:17:15 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Why don't you just take them on a bus ride instead? You know how to drive the bus
Would sure beat the hell out of watching ppt. slides

Plus the bus stories would provide us with outstanding entertainment

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2019, 04:18:44 PM »

#nowsmoking
Finished my smoke but Deans ppt. has driven me to drinking

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2019, 04:19:45 PM »

Dean what kind of clubs you hitting these days?
TaylorMades
Have any hybrid clubs. They are great to have just take time to get used to.

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2019, 04:37:31 PM »

Afternoon men.  New house was signed off on by the City this past week.  Spent yesterday installing blinds and misc warden requested do-dads.  Move in will be gradual.  In the man cave with an Amazon basin now.

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2019, 04:54:23 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Why don't you just take them on a bus ride instead? You know how to drive the bus
300 members of AA from Delegate to Service Coordinators, DCM's, GSR's, and members from all parts of Florida wanting to hear a speaker talk about our history, view our displays, and eat for $5. there's not enough buses.

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2019, 04:57:29 PM »

Dean what kind of clubs you hitting these days?
TaylorMades
Have any hybrid clubs. They are great to have just take time to get used to.
I play the 3 & 5 woods, 3 & 4 hybrid, 6-9 iron, 48, 52, 56, 60 degree wedges, 2 ball putter. I usually leave my driver in the truck.

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2019, 04:58:51 PM »

Afternoon men.  New house was signed off on by the City this past week.  Spent yesterday installing blinds and misc warden requested do-dads.  Move in will be gradual.  In the man cave with an Amazon basin now.
good news?
congrats Mark.

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2019, 04:59:06 PM »

Afternoon men.  New house was signed off on by the City this past week.  Spent yesterday installing blinds and misc warden requested do-dads.  Move in will be gradual.  In the man cave with an Amazon basin now.
Gratulations Bean. Enjoy your cigar, well deserved.

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Why don't you just take them on a bus ride instead? You know how to drive the bus
300 members of AA from Delegate to Service Coordinators, DCM's, GSR's, and members from all parts of Florida wanting to hear a speaker talk about our history, view our displays, and eat for $5. there's not enough buses.
I have no wisdom to share other than my own experiences.

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2019, 05:03:14 PM »

Afternoon men.  New house was signed off on by the City this past week.  Spent yesterday installing blinds and misc warden requested do-dads.  Move in will be gradual.  In the man cave with an Amazon basin now.
Could you put it all on a slide show for us, but put the do-dads on first before we fall asleep.

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2019, 05:29:26 PM »

Afternoon men.  New house was signed off on by the City this past week.  Spent yesterday installing blinds and misc warden requested do-dads.  Move in will be gradual.  In the man cave with an Amazon basin now.
Could you put it all on a slide show for us, but put the do-dads on first before we fall asleep.
I also have mine in movie format.

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2019, 05:31:08 PM »

sorry Rick. I'm in the middle of creating another slideshow presentation for Founders Day. after 6 hours I have 66 of 93 slides done and figure I'll have another 4-6 hours left today.
tomorrow I re do the archives room.
Why don't you just take them on a bus ride instead? You know how to drive the bus
300 members of AA from Delegate to Service Coordinators, DCM's, GSR's, and members from all parts of Florida wanting to hear a speaker talk about our history, view our displays, and eat for $5. there's not enough buses.
I have no wisdom to share other than my own experiences.
Buffalo doesn't do a Founders Day or Gratitude get together?
any picnics or activities for the members?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7