Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 03:43:05 PM »

Upcoming release from Aganorsa (formerly Casa Fernandez) that I'm looking forward to sampling...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-signature-series-debuting-at-ipcpr-2018/266561

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 03:43:29 PM »

And with that, we have page 5.  Time to head to the airport.

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 04:55:29 PM »

Sam, Raz, and Flip must be in it eyeball deep today...
Flip had an early Doctor's appointment, and then a kidney ultrasound.  I like talking with this new
lung doctor, he takes time to explain stuff to me.  Note to self, his smoking hot blonde receptionist is not there,
 at 8:30 am, so don't make anymore first thing in the morning appointments.

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2018, 04:56:41 PM »

Sam, Raz, and Flip must be in it eyeball deep today...
Knowing flip, he probably has some crazy story about how he's just getting to work now.
Just logged into work at 4:30, see previous post.... 8)

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 04:58:47 PM »

Buy up Flip, Gurkha prices going up!

https://halfwheel.com/gurkha-announces-price-increase/266816
at the rate i have been smoking, and the number of cigars i have left,
I have a greater than lifetime supply.

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 05:04:08 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Check up on progress of the CI lounge while you're there.
That is far north Dallas.  Didn't got up that far (TWHS)

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2018, 05:09:52 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

might be a one bagger at this point.

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

might be a one bagger at this point.
Just tape this on the bag, you'll be good to go.

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2018, 05:49:12 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

Dean would gladly archive her in a moment!

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2018, 05:53:03 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

Dean would gladly archive her in a moment!
Indeed, his presentation will have her attention.

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2018, 05:55:35 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

Dean would gladly archive her in a moment!
Indeed, his presentation will have her attention.
Yeah, he could nail her to the bulletin board.

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

Dean would gladly archive her in a moment!
Indeed, his presentation will have her attention.
Yeah, he could nail her to the bulletin board.
I'll bet she already has a cell phone plan, gazebo, and a vehicle in good working order, too.  In other words, he may not have a shot.

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »

Alrighty then, time to head north to Big D.  Adios, mofos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myA7ZUngLd8
Drive safely. If you see Pam Ewing, bang her once for me.
Still doable?  (This question is NOT directed at Dean).

Dean would gladly archive her in a moment!
Indeed, his presentation will have her attention.
Yeah, he could nail her to the bulletin board.
I'll bet she already has a cell phone plan, gazebo, and a vehicle in good working order, too.  In other words, he may not have a shot.
Good point, she probably even has her own hot tub.

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2018, 09:06:32 PM »

I made some pasta with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and sausage for dinner. Went over really well with the family.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]