Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 07:44:36 AM »

BrāChi is getting acclimated to the house, he's filled with piss and vinagar most of the time, eating regularly and most importantly, uses the litter box.
Piss and vinegar is my middle name.

No seriously, the kitten is real cute. Is it a male cat?
Well Dean DID say HE.....
Although apparently he was fixed at the shelter, so won't be tomcatting around like Dad.
I looked around that post for the pronoun and didn't see it. Oops.
That's why we're here to cover for you Tony.   :P

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 07:44:57 AM »

Wow, page 2 already?

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 07:45:16 AM »

Wish there were cigars to talk about...

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 07:48:44 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2018, 07:52:12 AM »

Morning Daves and Tony.  And happy birthday to Fetty Wap.

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2018, 07:54:42 AM »

BrāChi is getting acclimated to the house, he's filled with piss and vinagar most of the time, eating regularly and most importantly, uses the litter box.
Piss and vinegar is my middle name.

No seriously, the kitten is real cute. Is it a male cat?
Yes, named after my grandson Braden.

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2018, 07:55:40 AM »

BrāChi is getting acclimated to the house, he's filled with piss and vinagar most of the time, eating regularly and most importantly, uses the litter box.
Piss and vinegar is my middle name.

No seriously, the kitten is real cute. Is it a male cat?
Well Dean DID say HE.....
Although apparently he was fixed at the shelter, so won't be tomcatting around like Dad.
Yep, we'll both be shooting blanks.

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2018, 07:57:27 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.
LOL. I need to have mine removed soon myself. I see everything in a fog.

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2018, 08:18:54 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.
Hopefully that doesn't include the Doc.  Hope the consult went well.

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 08:19:24 AM »

Morning Daves and Tony.  And happy birthday to Fetty Wap.
I knew you'd be excited seeing that.  Morning Bean.

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 08:20:29 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.
LOL. I need to have mine removed soon myself. I see everything in a fog.
Ya know, I kinda prefer it that way.

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 08:21:37 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.
I think we're meant to see poorly as we get older so that we won't sheesh as much.

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 08:22:34 AM »

Good morning, SCDave and Mark.

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 08:27:30 AM »

If you want to feel young at my age just go visit the cataract surgery office, sheesh!  I am the only one here that can actually stand up straight and walk on their own, much less find their way in the door.
I think we're meant to see poorly as we get older so that we won't sheesh as much.
Have you ever met anyone who sheeshed LESS the older they got?

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2018, 08:27:54 AM »

Hungry?  2200 calorie 16" sub offered at Jimmy Johns, bests the Chili's offering of the 1,650 Boss Burger.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/06/07/jimmy-johns-new-giant-sandwiches-pack-calories/675959002/
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5