Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 07:31:52 AM »

How was the Perdomo event?
It was pretty good. Weather was nice, had a Bourbon Barrel-Aged maduro and a 20th Anniversary sungrown. Chatted Nick up for a bit, he even recognized me from FB before I started talking to him. I was standing across the room and he asked the owner, "Is that Dave?" The owner said I have no fucking idea who that is. Lol
Nate and I also scored a free hat. The metal thing on the front is actually a bottle opener on the underside.
Does that mean you each got one or you have to share this one?
LALTS

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 07:32:32 AM »

How was the Perdomo event?
It was pretty good. Weather was nice, had a Bourbon Barrel-Aged maduro and a 20th Anniversary sungrown. Chatted Nick up for a bit, he even recognized me from FB before I started talking to him. I was standing across the room and he asked the owner, "Is that Dave?" The owner said I have no fucking idea who that is. Lol
Nate and I also scored a free hat. The metal thing on the front is actually a bottle opener on the underside.
Nice hat.
Can you use the bottle opener for a ball marker?
No, the metal on top is just the top side of the bottle opener. Though, when I first saw it, I thought it WAS a ball marker.

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2018, 07:45:39 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2018, 07:48:36 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
::)   :P

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2018, 07:56:48 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2018, 08:06:49 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »

BOOM!
out go the lights.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 08:15:16 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”
Pretty sure my friend can't be taught anything new at this point.

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2018, 08:24:46 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!

My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
Maybe tweet it to him.

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 08:26:56 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”
Pretty sure my friend can't be taught anything new at this point.
LOL

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 08:30:21 AM »

God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home
God bless America, my home sweet home.

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 08:35:14 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”
Pretty sure my friend can't be taught anything new at this point.
What more is to be taught when you know all?

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 08:38:07 AM »

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2018, 08:41:13 AM »

Anyone know the words to God Bless America? Asking for a friend.
Have your friend google it!
😡
My friend doesn't take suggestions well.
“You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime.”
Pretty sure my friend can't be taught anything new at this point.
What more is to be taught when you know all?
The lyrics to God Bless America, from what I saw. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6