Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
6/3/2017
« on: June 03, 2017, 12:00:08 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 03:23:17 AM »

What kind of incompetent idiots do they have running CI?

Gurkha Governor's Private Blend Double Perfecto
Pack of 10
MSRP: $9,99999    $9,999.99

Good news! One of Gurkha's newest offerings is getting Joe's famous welcome. That means a lovely intro offer on the chunky XO (6"x60), is going down right now. Just $3.49 per 60-ring handmade, that's a 68% off reception. You better make it count.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 05:09:24 AM »

good morning Dave. 71° with 95% humidity. EPC 2nd and coffee her. taking one of the lady's grandsons and his girl to Applebbes for lunch as a graduation gift, his choice. he is suppose to leave for the Navy in a few weeks, then I am taking the other grandson out to drive seeing how his mom and grandmother both have brand new cars. it'll be an interesting day for sure. I still have two more PP presentations to put together for the Convention.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 07:16:43 AM »

good morning Dave. 71° with 95% humidity. EPC 2nd and coffee her. taking one of the lady's grandsons and his girl to Applebbes for lunch as a graduation gift, his choice. he is suppose to leave for the Navy in a few weeks, then I am taking the other grandson out to drive seeing how his mom and grandmother both have brand new cars. it'll be an interesting day for sure. I still have two more PP presentations to put together for the Convention.
Morning Too Busy Dean!

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 07:19:43 AM »

Well to further demonstrate their incomptency CI "fixed" the offer.

Gurkha Governor's Private Blend Double Perfecto
Pack of 10
MSRP:  $110.00   $110.00

Good news! One of Gurkha's newest offerings is getting Joe's famous welcome. That means a lovely intro offer on the chunky XO (6"x60), is going down right now. Just $3.49 per 60-ring handmade, that's a 68% off reception. You better make it count.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 07:21:17 AM »

Got to meet the real estate guy at a house at 9:00.  4 to look at today.  Then meeting the boy and DIL for lunch.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 07:23:09 AM »

Morning late sleeping slackers, Sheesh!  Nobody but the retired people up.

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 07:26:03 AM »

71 here this morning, mostly sunny today with a high of 85.

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 07:35:47 AM »

Got to meet the real estate guy at a house at 9:00.  4 to look at today.  Then meeting the boy and DIL for lunch.
  Morning CarolinaDave.  Think you might make a decision shortly or do you have more to check tomorrow.  You had the one from day one that I think you said you liked.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 07:36:16 AM »

Morning late sleeping slackers, Sheesh!  Nobody but the retired people up.
Not quite true.

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 07:36:59 AM »

Good article about Richard Overton!

At age 111, America's oldest veteran is still smoking cigars, drinking whiskey and loving life

https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 07:39:45 AM »

Got to meet the real estate guy at a house at 9:00.  4 to look at today.  Then meeting the boy and DIL for lunch.
  Morning CarolinaDave.  Think you might make a decision shortly or do you have more to check tomorrow.  You had the one from day one that I think you said you liked.
First one is under consideration but we are not compelled to buy immediately and will not if we don't find what we want.  We have a monthly rental furnished condo available if we do not find something.

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 07:40:01 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 07:41:08 AM »

Well to further demonstrate their incomptency CI "fixed" the offer.

Gurkha Governor's Private Blend Double Perfecto
Pack of 10
MSRP:  $110.00   $110.00

Good news! One of Gurkha's newest offerings is getting Joe's famous welcome. That means a lovely intro offer on the chunky XO (6"x60), is going down right now. Just $3.49 per 60-ring handmade, that's a 68% off reception. You better make it count.
Thought maybe if you put it in the cart, the right price would show up there....but no, $110.
Wonder when they are going to realize they have 0 sales for the day....

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 07:45:06 AM »

Today is Saturday, June 3, the 154th day of 2017. There are 211 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 3, 2016, Muhammad Ali, the heavyweight boxing champion whose fast fists and irrepressible personality transcended sports and captivated the world, died at a hospital in Scottsdale, Arizona, at age 74.

On this date:

In 1888, the poem "Casey at the Bat" by Ernest Lawrence Thayer was first published in the San Francisco Daily Examiner.

In 1916, President Woodrow Wilson signed the National Defense Act of 1916, which, among other things, created the Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).

In 1924, author Franz Kafka, 40, died near Vienna.

In 1937, Edward, The Duke of Windsor, who had abdicated the British throne, married Wallis Simpson in a private ceremony in Monts, France.

In 1948, the 200-inch reflecting Hale Telescope at the Palomar Mountain Observatory in California was dedicated.

In 1955, convicted murderer Barbara Graham, 31, was executed in the gas chamber at San Quentin State Prison in California, as were Jack Santo and Emmett Perkins, for the 1953 slaying of Mabel Monahan.

In 1963, Pope John XXIII died at age 81; he was succeeded by Pope Paul VI.

In 1965, astronaut Edward H. White became the first American to "walk" in space during the flight of Gemini 4.

In 1977, the United States and Cuba agreed to set up diplomatic interests sections in each other's countries; Cuba also announced the immediate release of 10 Americans jailed on drug charges.

In 1982, Israel's ambassador to Britain, Shlomo Argov, was shot and critically wounded outside a London hotel. The assassination attempt was followed by Israel's invasion of Lebanon.

In 1989, Iran's spiritual leader, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, died. Chinese army troops began their sweep of Beijing to crush student-led pro-democracy demonstrations. SkyDome (now called Rogers Centre) opened in Toronto.

In 1992, Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton appeared on "The Arsenio Hall Show," where he played "Heartbreak Hotel" on the saxophone.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4