CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 06, 2014, 11:00:43 PM

Title: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on August 06, 2014, 11:00:43 PM
Let's be early for a change.  I'm sure it's midnight somewhere.  Let's talk cigars!    What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 06, 2014, 11:33:52 PM
You did a preemptive flip, nice!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 06, 2014, 11:35:22 PM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 06, 2014, 11:36:39 PM
This is cool, it's like I'm in the future. Can you do this just before the stock market opens?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 06, 2014, 11:44:40 PM
This is cool, it's like I'm in the future. Can you do this just before the stock market opens?
hey Dave your friend is back next door.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 06, 2014, 11:51:26 PM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 06, 2014, 11:56:40 PM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:01:21 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 07, 2014, 12:02:51 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
LOL
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 12:07:01 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
LOL
Bret I had some WL. Weller 12yr to night , what are you drinking ?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:08:14 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
LOL
Bret I had some WL. Weller 12yr to night , what are you drinking ?
Not remotely that nice.  Jim Beam.  I haven't had the Weller.  I expect you'll tell me I should track it down?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 12:12:14 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
LOL
Bret I had some WL. Weller 12yr to night , what are you drinking ?
Not remotely that nice.  Jim Beam.  I haven't had the Weller.  I expect you'll tell me I should track it down?
I like it , but I like jack , and Jim Beam too .  and after 1 or 2 I don't care what its I will drink it . LOL
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:16:10 AM
Hey Tony should I go over to joes and invite The Congressman over here?
-- Isn't that a congressman in your avi?
no its Ed McMahon.  from the Johnny Carson .
Oh yeah.  I meant in Oy's avi.
LOL
Bret I had some WL. Weller 12yr to night , what are you drinking ?
Not remotely that nice.  Jim Beam.  I haven't had the Weller.  I expect you'll tell me I should track it down?
I like it , but I like jack , and Jim Beam too .
For me, the good stuff needs to be occasional to remain special.  God forbid I ever get rich enough to stock Blue Label and Balvenie 21.  A daily drink should be uncomplicated.  Beam.  Jack.  CanClub.  Kilbeggan.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:20:52 AM
and after 1 or 2 I don't care what its I will drink it . LOL
On a day like today, I could easily just drink turpentine.  But yeah.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 12:31:22 AM
and after 1 or 2 I don't care what its I will drink it . LOL
On a day like today, I could easily just drink turpentine.  But yeah.
have a great night Bret .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:33:14 AM
and after 1 or 2 I don't care what its I will drink it . LOL
On a day like today, I could easily just drink turpentine.  But yeah.
have a great night Bret .
G'night, Steve.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:13:06 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:15:41 AM
Today is Thursday, August 7, the 219th day of 2014. There are 146 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:16:12 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On August 7, 1964, Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin resolution, giving President Lyndon B. Johnson broad powers in dealing with reported North Vietnamese attacks on U.S. forces.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:18:03 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:18:32 AM
In 1782, Gen. George Washington created the Order of the Purple Heart, a decoration to recognize merit in enlisted men and noncommissioned officers.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:18:55 AM
In 1789, the U.S. War Department was established by Congress.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:19:28 AM
In 1814, Pope Pius VII issued a bull restoring the Society of Jesus, or Jesuits, four decades after the order had been suppressed by Pope Clement XIV.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:20:13 AM
In 1882, the famous feud between the Hatfields of West Virginia and the McCoys of Kentucky erupted into full-scale violence.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:20:39 AM
In 1927, the already opened Peace Bridge connecting Buffalo, New York, and Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada, was officially dedicated.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:21:13 AM
In 1942, U.S. and other allied forces landed at Guadalcanal, marking the start of the first major allied offensive in the Pacific during World War II. (Japanese forces abandoned the island the following February.)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:21:53 AM
In 1959, the United States launched the Explorer 6 satellite, which sent back images of Earth.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:22:20 AM
In 1963, first lady Jacqueline Kennedy gave birth to a boy, Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, who died two days later of respiratory distress syndrome.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:23:05 AM
In 1974, French stuntman Philippe Petit (fee-LEEP' peh-TEET') repeatedly walked a tightrope strung between the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:23:29 AM
In 1989, a plane carrying U.S. Rep. Mickey Leland, D-Texas, and 14 others disappeared over Ethiopia. (The wreckage of the plane was found six days later; there were no survivors.)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:24:15 AM
In 1998, terrorist bombs at U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania killed 224 people, including 12 Americans.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:24:51 AM
In 2007, San Francisco's Barry Bonds hit home run No. 756 to break Hank Aaron's storied record with one out in the fifth inning of a game against the Washington Nationals, who won, 8-6.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:25:19 AM
Ten years ago: Iraqi interim Prime Minister Ayad Allawi (EE'-yahd ah-LAH'-wee) signed an amnesty for minor criminals. Greg Maddux became the 22nd pitcher in major league history to reach 300 victories, leading the Chicago Cubs to an 8-4 victory over San Francisco. Celebrated oil field firefighter Paul "Red" Adair died in Houston at age 89.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:25:45 AM
Five years ago: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, on a tour of Africa, urged South Africans to press for political and economic reforms in neighboring Zimbabwe.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:26:48 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama's five-year effort to reboot U.S.-Russian relations crashed as the White House abruptly canceled his planned face-to-face summit with Russia's Vladimir Putin. The Major League Baseball Players Association formally appealed Alex Rodriguez's drug probe suspension, sending the case to an independent arbitrator. (The suspension was withheld.) Margaret Pellegrini, 89, one of the original Munchikins from the 1939 classic movie "The Wizard of Oz," died in Glendale, Arizona.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:27:40 AM
Today's Birthdays: Writer-producer Stan Freberg is 88. Magician, author and lecturer James Randi is 86. Former MLB pitcher Don Larsen is 85. Actress Verna Bloom is 75. Humorist Garrison Keillor is 72. Singer B.J. Thomas is 72. Singer Lana Cantrell is 71. FBI Director Robert Mueller is 70. Actor John Glover is 70. Actor David Rasche is 70. Rhythm-and-blues singer Harold Hudson is 65. Former diplomat, talk show host and activist Alan Keyes is 64. Country singer Rodney Crowell is 64. Actress Caroline Aaron is 62. Comedian Alexei Sayle is 62. Actor Wayne Knight is 59. Rock singer Bruce Dickinson is 56. Marathon runner Alberto Salazar is 56. Actor David Duchovny is 54. Country musician Michael Mahler (Wild Horses) is 53. Actress Delane Matthews is 53. Actor Harold Perrineau is 51. Jazz musician Marcus Roberts is 51. Country singer Raul Malo is 49. Actress Charlotte Lewis is 47. Actress Sydney Penny is 43. Actor Michael Shannon is 40. Actress Charlize Theron (shahr-LEES' THAYR'-ehn) is 39. Rock musician Barry Kerch (Shinedown) is 38. Actor Randy Wayne is 33. Actor-writer Brit Marling is 32.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:28:30 AM
Thought for Today: "You must learn day by day, year by year, to broaden your horizon. The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about — the more you have left when anything happens." — Ethel Barrymore, American actress (1879-1959).

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 03:29:36 AM
First Job
-------------------------

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day
of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a
smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to
sweep out the store."

"But I'm a college graduate," the young man replied
indignantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager.
"Here, give me the broom -- I'll show you how."
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 05:57:05 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 06:34:18 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Indeed, morning Chip!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 06:42:23 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Indeed, morning Chip!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 06:43:24 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Indeed, morning Chip!
Speaking of Dave's, still no word from TexasDave in almost a week now. Did he say he was heading out of town this week to you?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 06:45:10 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Indeed, morning Chip!
Speaking of Dave's, still no word from TexasDave in almost a week now. Did he say he was heading out of town this week to you?
Not that I know of.  Last was that one day trip for a presentation last Saturday.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 06:46:35 AM
Texas has been kinda lean as of late....Dave, Bean just stopped in for a little yesterday, Johnny doesn't seem to care for this locale...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 06:46:45 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Indeed, morning Chip!
Speaking of Dave's, still no word from TexasDave in almost a week now. Did he say he was heading out of town this week to you?
Not that I know of.  Last was that one day trip for a presentation last Saturday.
just went back and looked, last posts were with Ken back on 7-31.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 07:01:27 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 07:06:59 AM
Thong Thursdays are the best.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 07:09:08 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
What's the nuthouse countdown?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 07:12:15 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
What's the nuthouse countdown?

Aug 22nd is my last day.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 07:14:16 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
What's the nuthouse countdown?

Aug 22nd is my last day.
15 days and counting till you're officially nutless!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 07:38:37 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
What's the nuthouse countdown?

Aug 22nd is my last day.
15 days and counting till you're officially nutless!
Ouch! I thought he was just moving
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 07:48:08 AM
Morning Gents!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 07:51:11 AM
good morning. off to the dermatologist for my annual body scan, then the nut house until 8pm.
What's the nuthouse countdown?

Aug 22nd is my last day.
15 days and counting till you're officially nutless!
Ouch! I thought he was just moving
Never that simple.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 07:51:40 AM
How's the back feeling littlefish?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, how's my favorite yellowstar this morning?  Guess you're glad that Oldfogie FB returned...you have a fellow yellow!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:02:03 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun, how's my favorite yellowstar this morning?  Guess you're glad that Oldfogie FB returned...you have a fellow yellow!
Not too bad, smoked a Frank Jr last night, was ok...reminded me of an LP9.  I guess, always glad to have a little more yellow around!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 08:13:42 AM
How's the back feeling littlefish?
Overall doing well, thanks. Had 5 needles in there yesterday which wasn't real comfortable but the first shot took away 50% of the pain so this second round should help considerably
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 08:14:10 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:15:16 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 08:19:49 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:20:59 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
Yellowstar suck-up.....sheesh
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:33:36 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
Yellowstar suck-up.....sheesh
Just another day of trying to not get my ass kicked ;) Please don't take my lunch money today!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 08:37:03 AM
Quiet day on the interwebz....Texas contingent is AWOL, Golfin' Dave  out enjoying a day off, Dean out at a photoshoot, Antnee, well, who knows....almost as empty as CI.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 08:39:04 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
Yellowstar suck-up.....sheesh
Just another day of trying to not get my ass kicked ;) Please don't take my lunch money today!
Who us???  We're a warm supportive and inclusive cadre....I don't know where you could get that impression.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 08:41:01 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Early flip last night, late start today.  At least I'm well rested.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:42:49 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Early flip last night, late start today.  At least I'm well rested.
GMorning Tony!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 08:48:01 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 08:53:39 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Early flip last night, late start today.  At least I'm well rested.
Banter up Mr. Antnee....we're going to be a little light in the staffing, so need you to step up and pull your weight.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 08:54:13 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 08:55:43 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.  Early flip last night, late start today.  At least I'm well rested.
Banter up Mr. Antnee....we're going to be a little light in the staffing, so need you to step up and pull your weight.
That's no small task.  I will give it the ole college try though... After I'm done commuting.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 08:56:26 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
I wanted to say that exact comment, but I couldn't steal the light from Tony.  Home Run!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 08:58:45 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Gotta steer somehow.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 09:00:11 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Fishy did say he just felt a couple of little pricks during the procedure....now it makes more sense.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 09:11:58 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Don't you mean your small cock pressed against my back?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 09:15:31 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Don't you mean your small cock pressed against my back?
Tomato / toemahto
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 09:34:42 AM
Morning Gents!
Morning Shaun
Good morning to my favorite Jersey Scott(that is currently on a banter right now)!
And by default, the only one that matters at the moment
Right now, you are my #1...whatever that's worth.  How's the back feeling?
Like I gave Tony a piggy-back ride
That can't be good.  Except maybe you'd enjoy my cock pressed against the small of your back.
Don't you mean your small cock pressed against my back?
Tomato / toemahto
or gravy....
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 09:35:41 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 09:43:36 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 09:44:13 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
I'll be kicked off shortly
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 09:44:37 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
Just an imgur link, I made sure it wasn't anything 'sketchy'
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 09:45:54 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
I'll be kicked off shortly
Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 09:52:40 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
I'll be kicked off shortly
Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday!
That's right, it ain't Tuesday it's Thursday and I'll bitch when I want to bitch...BITCH!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 09:56:28 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
I'll be kicked off shortly
Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday!
That's right, it ain't Tuesday it's Thursday and I'll bitch when I want to bitch...BITCH!
Fine, just take my lunch money, please don't give me another swirlie!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:07:48 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
It seems to be working!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:08:09 AM
Mornin' folks.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:14:34 AM
Mornin' folks.
Hey there Dusty
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:15:42 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
I'll be kicked off shortly
Quit your bitchin', it ain't Tuesday!
That's right, it ain't Tuesday it's Thursday and I'll bitch when I want to bitch...BITCH!
Fine, just take my lunch money, please don't give me another swirlie!
You'll be lucky if that's all I give ya. I may make you like white dog crap
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:16:07 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:19:59 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:26:01 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:27:36 AM
Morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:27:54 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
I do. It's on my watch list.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:28:16 AM
Morning, fellas.
Howdy.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:28:43 AM
Ugh, gotta do what's best to get rid of those tan lines!
(http://i.imgur.com/Qr18xLW.jpg)
That should help Dusty get through the company's filters.
Just an imgur link, I made sure it wasn't anything 'sketchy'
Just so you know, I think that's a fine ass.  I wasn't offended at all.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:29:28 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
I do. It's on my watch list.
Christoph Waltz is great in it also
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:29:56 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
I actually have the screener at home but haven't yet watched it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 10:30:40 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
Sure
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:31:14 AM
Morning, fellas.
Getting ready to go into another meeting but I would be remiss if I didn't say hello to you and DRDave.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 10:31:32 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
Great to watch on a rainy Saturday with the kids, right fishy?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:36:26 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
Great to watch on a rainy Saturday with the kids, right fishy?
From Dusk Till Dawn would be a better choice for that, or hell, just have a Tarantino/Rodriguez film fest.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 10:38:31 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:38:51 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
Sure
The KKK Hood scene had me crying, I missed half of it the first time because I was laughing so hard
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:39:16 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
No, not yet.
Obviously a pretty serious movie, I love Tarentino's stuff. There was a hilarious scene in that movie I wanted to discuss if anyone saw it, overall great movie if you typically like him.
Great to watch on a rainy Saturday with the kids, right fishy?
From Dusk Till Dawn would be a better choice for that, or hell, just have a Tarantino/Rodriguez film fest.
Mmmmm, Selma Hayek
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:40:26 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:41:54 AM
Morning, fellas.
Howdy.

Hey, Dusty. Glad to see you skirted the filters this morning.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:43:13 AM
Morning, fellas.
Getting ready to go into another meeting but I would be remiss if I didn't say hello to you and DRDave.

Okay. Hurry back. These pages aren't going to fill themselves.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:43:31 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:47:27 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 10:48:20 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Cool, overcast morning here.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:48:23 AM
Morning, fellas.
Howdy.

Hey, Dusty. Glad to see you skirted the filters this morning.
It's weird....I can't watch Chrissy Tiegen throw out a 1st pitch but I can come here. For now at least. ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:49:01 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 10:49:16 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:50:38 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Cool, overcast morning here.
Warm, sunny overhead. Some clouds to the east from overnite storms out towards Bisbee and Sierra Vista.
Monsoon storms supposed to move back in over the weekend. I hope.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 10:51:59 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
Sure
The KKK Hood scene had me crying, I missed half of it the first time because I was laughing so hard

We ready or what? Naw. Hold on. I'm fuckin with my eyeholes. Haha. Great scene.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
Mornin' folks.
Good morning Dave!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 10:53:00 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:54:26 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Yeah he definitely has his staples, there's always a scene or 2 that make you cringe, plenty of bodies pile up, great dialogue and the good guy usually wins in the end. Not afraid to throw around the "N" word. Reservoir Dogs was on last night, hadn't seen that one in awhile
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 10:54:43 AM
Mornin' folks.
Good morning Dave!
Hey Shaun
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:55:30 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
That's nothing new of late, when was the last full day put in?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!

Sup, Yella. You got the plans worked out for that humi yet?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 10:57:10 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Yeah he definitely has his staples, there's always a scene or 2 that make you cringe, plenty of bodies pile up, great dialogue and the good guy usually wins in the end. Not afraid to throw around the "N" word. Reservoir Dogs was on last night, hadn't seen that one in awhile
Good movie , I have seen it so many times and I still like it .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 10:58:28 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?
Sure
The KKK Hood scene had me crying, I missed half of it the first time because I was laughing so hard

We ready or what? Naw. Hold on. I'm fuckin with my eyeholes. Haha. Great scene.
"Nobody's pointing any fingers, I'm just sayin' maybe we could've done a better job on the eye holes"
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 10:59:03 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!

Sup, Yella. You got the plans worked out for that humi yet?
coolador is the way to go imho . it cheep and cheer full .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:00:30 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:02:11 AM
Has anybody seen Django Unchained?

Yup. Good movie. Usually enjoy most of his stuff. Tarantino has his niche. Loves that old look to his movies, but introduces his over the top violence, sex and humor... all pluses.
Yeah he definitely has his staples, there's always a scene or 2 that make you cringe, plenty of bodies pile up, great dialogue and the good guy usually wins in the end. Not afraid to throw around the "N" word. Reservoir Dogs was on last night, hadn't seen that one in awhile
Good movie , I have seen it so many times and I still like it .
Steve Buscemi shines in that one, the whole cast is great but he's the best
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:02:40 AM
Morning, fellas.
Getting ready to go into another meeting but I would be remiss if I didn't say hello to you and DRDave.

Okay. Hurry back. These pages aren't going to fill themselves.
Well it looks like you're doing a fine job.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:03:17 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
That's nothing new of late, when was the last full day put in?

Good point, been hard to stay overly motivated lately.  Tomorrow's my last 'full time' day with this company.  Still gonna do my work on the side but I'll be spending more 'work hours' at the internship, which'll start in a week or two.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:04:14 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here

I noticed a few cases of more mainstream pumpkin beers in the grocery store, but only the usual stuff from Blue Moon.  Looking forward to the craft releases at the liquor stores, for sure.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:04:42 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:05:40 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
Good morning, Joe.  Please note the restraint.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:08:00 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here

I noticed a few cases of more mainstream pumpkin beers in the grocery store, but only the usual stuff from Blue Moon.  Looking forward to the craft releases at the liquor stores, for sure.
It's been craft stuff here but the "bigger" craft stuff you see every year, waiting on the brands we like in 22oz format
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:09:13 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 11:09:52 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew

Fuck the haters.  Going in depth about beer is the same thing as going in depth about motorcycles, birds, golf, deadbeats, and whatever else.  I like the Cappuccino Stout - cheap, higher ABV.  I have some of their NightTime Ale in the fridge right now, actually.
I've looked at that several times but never bought it. Cases of Pumpkin beer are showing up on liquor store floors around here

The NightTime is PFG. You should try it... why the hell wouldn't you.  ;D
Sierra made a pretty good black ipa too. Got it in a 4way pack when I was looking for the Beer Camp.

Not a fan of the punkin stuff. Just don't care for punkin. Seasonal stouts and porters will be coming soon enough though. yippee! look at me! look at me!

haha

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:11:47 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
I asked for VaS and they were all out.  I'm curious about the pumpkin stuff but I hate the implication that summer is gone and we're already into fall.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 11:11:53 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe and Steve!

Sup, Yella. You got the plans worked out for that humi yet?
coolador is the way to go imho . it cheep and cheer full .

He's reworking one he already has. Mornin, DD.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 11:17:03 AM
Morning, fellas.
Howdy.

Hey, Dusty. Glad to see you skirted the filters this morning.
It's weird....I can't watch Chrissy Tiegen throw out a 1st pitch but I can come here. For now at least. ;D
One hopper!  (the throw)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:19:34 AM
[...]

A friend of mine works at the local liquor store in town, I asked her about Ballast Point. The conversation lead to the Beer Camp 12 packs. She said they had 4 cases in stock and a guy from Asbury Park (1-1/2 hour drive) reserved it over the phone and drove up and bought it all
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:19:44 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe, snuck in on me

Had no real intro message today.  It's Thursday, which means just hanging on for one more day.  Looks to be a couple short days in the office for me, so that's nice.
Good morning, Joe.  Please note the restraint.

I even restrained myself from making a joke, beating everyone to the punch.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
Morning, fellas.
Howdy.

Hey, Dusty. Glad to see you skirted the filters this morning.
It's weird....I can't watch Chrissy Tiegen throw out a 1st pitch but I can come here. For now at least. ;D
One hopper!  (the throw)
Wait, I think I understand Dusty's post now.  I may be offended.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:21:08 AM
For the record, Dusty, GFY!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:21:40 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
I asked for VaS and they were all out.  I'm curious about the pumpkin stuff but I hate the implication that summer is gone and we're already into fall.
Believe me, the saddest time of the year is the end of Summer for me. You must press onward though and fall is great with football season, hearty beers, playoff baseball and the start of the NHL season
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:22:08 AM
[...]

Yeah, seems like people go crazy for that release.  I've seen it everywhere here - grocery stores, liquor stores, Costco... very easy to find.  Or was, not sure if it's still floating around.  I thought about grabbing a 12 pack but figured I'd try all of this 'base' stuff first before getting in to the collaborations and whatnot.

Also, agreed with your VaS/cigar pairing thoughts - that's my favorite combo.  Others have been good but the VaS is subtle with all of it's flavors.  I do like some IPAs with milder cigars, though.  Gotta let either the beer (or whiskey, or whatever) take center stage, or the cigar.  Strong cigar and a strong beer doesn't always work for me.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:22:47 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
I asked for VaS and they were all out.  I'm curious about the pumpkin stuff but I hate the implication that summer is gone and we're already into fall.
Believe me, the saddest time of the year is the end of Summer for me. You must press onward though and fall is great with football season, hearty beers, playoff baseball and the start of the NHL season

That was a big reason we moved out here - the love of summer.  It never ends.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:25:00 AM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
I asked for VaS and they were all out.  I'm curious about the pumpkin stuff but I hate the implication that summer is gone and we're already into fall.
Believe me, the saddest time of the year is the end of Summer for me. You must press onward though and fall is great with football season, hearty beers, playoff baseball and the start of the NHL season
I'm going to my first Yankees game of the season tomorrow night.  There was a time I had season tickets.  End of the season used to depress the heck out of me.  Not sure I give a shit anymore.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 11:26:20 AM
For the record, Dusty, GFY!
Wait, what'd I say?  :o
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:27:47 AM
[...]

Was that last season that you were on TV?  Home run ball landing a row in front of you?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 11:30:19 AM
[...]

I believe it. I was most interested in the coffee milk stout. Some others I could have skipped... The bitter and the rye.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:31:28 AM
[...]

Did you ever get around to trying the choc or espresso oak aged yeti? That will dominate anything
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:31:35 AM
For the record, Dusty, GFY!
Wait, what'd I say?  :o
You implied that you'd rather be watching Chrissy Tiegen.  So you'll settle for hanging out here with us?!?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 11:33:22 AM
[...]

Right, he was too busy chomping on a Dirk Diggler to offer at the ball
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:34:00 AM
[...]

I got rid of my season tickets the year after they moved to the new stadium.  But that game you mentioned is probably the last game I attended.  I believe that was last year, but who knows?  Was that you're question?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: DesertRat on August 07, 2014, 11:38:29 AM
For the record, Dusty, GFY!
Wait, what'd I say?  :o
You implied that you'd rather be watching Chrissy Tiegen.  So you'll settle for hanging out here with us?!?
Ha! Now that you mention it, this is true. What I meant at the time was the filter is fuckin' strange.  8)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:38:41 AM
[...]

Sure.  Stopped caring shortly after I asked, anyway.  There's another fast ball right down the middle...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:39:50 AM
[...]

Haven't tried them. I've had them in my hands multiple times but I always find something else on my way to checking out.  I try not to buy more than a couple beers at any one time to keep them from building up.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 11:52:17 AM
[...]

Always find it funny, though, when the Padres ticket people start calling about season tickets.  Give me ONE good reason why I should commit to any large quantity of tickets to see that mess of a team?  Gotta turn down the Chargers each season, too, but that's because it costs $5,000,000 to take a family of four to a game.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:01:03 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 12:07:23 PM
[...]

You should really try the choc, it seems right up your alley with that potent oak aged element you seem to like
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 12:09:35 PM
[...]

I should have some free time this afternoon between a medical exam and getting the kids.  The office is in the same shopping center as BevMo...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 12:14:19 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:17:53 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:39:33 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 12:39:41 PM
Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 12:40:51 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 12:41:46 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:43:47 PM
Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back

So, will he just drop out if he doesn't improve... again.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:45:02 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

Surprised he didn't hashtag it. #FuckingKids
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:45:31 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?

nevermind. I googled it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 12:47:23 PM
Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back

So, will he just drop out if he doesn't improve... again.

I was thinking that exact thing on the way in to work today!  He's playing with Phil, so if they get to the turn and Phil's playing well and Tiger's already out of it, something will hurt and he'll flop around the course after a swing like he's been shot in the foot.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 12:50:19 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 12:51:51 PM
hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:54:25 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:55:43 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)

Nice to see you in any case.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:57:00 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:57:35 PM
hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.

Afternoon, Flip. I've reconsidered a couple purchase opportunities myself because of the premium. I drive too much!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:58:02 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.
good luck to you Brett.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 12:58:55 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
We just talked about the same thing last night at Joes CI, and no more LOL.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 12:59:23 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Right, IMHO, we need to get back to using real word ASAP or IINS before this becomes a real SNAFU, or FUBAR.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 12:59:42 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 12:59:44 PM
hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.
I look at it this way: if you can afford a Lexus, you can afford to feed it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:00:16 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
We just talked about the same thing last night at Joes CI, and no more LOL.

I'm not trying to police the way anyone talks or writes, I don't REALLY care.  I just find it annoying, is all.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 01:00:42 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Right, IMHO, we need to get back to using real word ASAP or IINS before this becomes a real SNAFU, or FUBAR.
Funny, good post .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:01:53 PM
Tiger currently at +3, a mere 8 shots back

So, will he just drop out if he doesn't improve... again.

I was thinking that exact thing on the way in to work today!  He's playing with Phil, so if they get to the turn and Phil's playing well and Tiger's already out of it, something will hurt and he'll flop around the course after a swing like he's been shot in the foot.

I could easily see it. He'd rather that than have to answer as to why he missed the cut... Even if it is the same reason.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 01:02:03 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 01:02:23 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)
Sheeittt.  It's one of those mornings.  Sorry.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 01:02:37 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
Hope it's nothing too serious.  Enjoy that Oval.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 01:03:16 PM
okay, more nuts to gather.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 01:03:32 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.
good luck to you Brett.
Thanks, Dave.  I mean, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 01:04:24 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
Hope it's nothing too serious.  Enjoy that Oval.
nothing serious enough to keep me from leaving as scheduled.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 01:04:37 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
We just talked about the same thing last night at Joes CI, and no more LOL.

I'm not trying to police the way anyone talks or writes, I don't REALLY care.  I just find it annoying, is all.
its not that at all , but I can see how it can be annoying .
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 01:05:20 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.
Right, IMHO, we need to get back to using real word ASAP or IINS before this becomes a real SNAFU, or FUBAR.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:05:26 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.

Hey there, Bret. It's been a minute. Did ya take that other job?
Morning, Dave.  Haven't got the call yet.  If I don't hear from them today, I start figuring it's a no-go.  Got an interview for another position here at the state next Friday.

There's too many Daves around here, so you can just call me Steve. If not, Dave will work too.  8)
Sheeittt.  It's one of those mornings.  Sorry.

Easier to just never use a name, that way you're never wrong. Or make your screen name such that everyone assumes it's your real name, too.  Morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 01:06:16 PM
shit! just found out I need a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Prove it!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 01:06:55 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:08:22 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.

Laughing out loud - but not really, it's all in my head - but I did find that post amusing.  Didn't he just say that?!  Or just a big time case of deja vu.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:08:49 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 01:09:24 PM
hello Boys, Returned the rental car yesterday, got the old new car, bad news is i have to use at least 89 octane in the Lexus IS-250.  good thing I don't drive much.
I look at it this way: if you can afford a Lexus, you can afford to feed it.
it was a 2006 with 103000 miles on it, it was kinda cheap.  2500 under blue book.  they had totaled my 2007 Pontiac Torrent.  up until last week I had been driving around in an old 2001 Buick regal.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:12:16 PM
[...]

It's all good. Dave is a lot better than some of the other things I've been called.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 01:12:28 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.
seriously, I really am an old fuck.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:13:26 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.

Ha! Just joking, Deano. Just a counter to my last #tag.

Joe likes 'em.

I understand the point of hashtags when trying to come up with some sort of campaign, or generating a mass conversation, but not when people do it in place of a sentence and the tags don't link or correlate to anything else.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 01:15:52 PM
shit! just found out I neked a couple of surgical procedures done but talked the doctor into putting them off until I get into Florida. trying to find doctors in my area now. got a Rheumatologist set up for September. oh well, time for an Oval and water. fuck it.
YOLO!
Indeed.  Smoke TWO Ovals.
YOLO?
One of Shaun's more annoying favorites, You Only Live Once

All of that sort of 'speak' is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Feel free to overuse it now.
doesn't anybody type words out anymore. WTF.

Smartass. At least we all know this one. #FuckingOldPeople
that's me, just an old fuck.
..... and in 1971 I thought computers were fly by night and wouldn't amount to anything.
You still might be right about that one.  For the record, I had to Google, "yolo" too.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:17:48 PM
[...]

You're only old if you can't do the things you want anymore and can't stop thinking about it. Of course, that could just be dementia. I forget.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:18:05 PM
[...]

#whateverdude
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 01:19:19 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 01:21:11 PM
[...]

At least you're fucking.  That's more than I can say for myself.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:23:20 PM
[...]

Getting fucked is still fucking, just rape when it's not voluntary ;)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:23:21 PM
[...]

Sounds like it would take some forethought to actually have it mean something. Kids don't have time for that. Hashtags are easier... and maybe they'll trend and make it look like they knew what they were doing. #CrossesFingers
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 01:24:51 PM
[...]

Thanks for the bulletin
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:25:19 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:25:49 PM
[...]

I see it a lot on late night talk shows.  They'll want people to post something to twitter and hashtag it.  That way they can search by the hashtag instead of sorting through a million separate emails or whatever.  Not knocking the concept - it's no sillier than email seemed when it came about.  Or message boards.  Or private messages.  Or texts.  Just another way of communicating.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
[...]

#makessense #Ithinkyouaregettingitnow
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:30:14 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
+1!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:33:32 PM
[...]

Oh, I understand the potential, but I thought we were just fuckin with YellaStar. Well, I was anyway. #GFY, Yella!  ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:34:06 PM
[...]

GFY!  LMAO!  J/K, LOL.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:34:24 PM
[...]

Fuckin while I was away! I had to come back to my computer, that knife in my back was just nagging me all morning!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:35:23 PM
[...]

I'm usually just fucking with anyone and everyone.  I don't take much here seriously at all.  Shame on someone if they do!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:40:28 PM
[...]

I'M GONNA FUCKIN JUST UP AND LEAVE THIS PLACE!
#peanutbutterbeers #justkidding #loveeveryone #heretostay
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:41:10 PM
[...]

Except for the Cigar and Beer stuff, right? (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/smoke/cigar-smoker.gif)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:45:48 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:48:33 PM
[...]

Naturally.  Although there are a few peoples' opinions that mean very little to me since I know I don't share similar tastes with them... so I don't take them seriously.  No offense.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:50:27 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 01:50:46 PM
sorry, page refreshed like i hadn't posted message, sorry for the duplication.
The beauty of this site is that you can delete the post.  How are you, Flip?

That wouldn't be productive. Deleting posts = decreased post count.  ::)
Right, can't have that now, can we!
I'm OK,
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 01:50:50 PM
Morning, all.
I'll get this out of the way early, I had the Laguanita's Cappuccino Stout yesterday, not a bad "cheaper" brew
I've had one chilling in the basement fridge for about a month now.  Does it go well with a cigar?
I didn't smoke one with it yesterday but I can't see why it wouldn't given it's flavor profile. I think my favorite beer to smoke with is Ballast Point VaS
I asked for VaS and they were all out.  I'm curious about the pumpkin stuff but I hate the implication that summer is gone and we're already into fall.
Believe me, the saddest time of the year is the end of Summer for me. You must press onward though and fall is great with football season, hearty beers, playoff baseball and the start of the NHL season
I'll second that!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 01:53:17 PM
[...]

You want sympathy???   GFY!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:54:07 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
CNS
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 01:54:25 PM
[...]

You'll always get full frontal from me.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:54:36 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:55:27 PM
[...]

I appreciate that Dave!   ???
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:55:57 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 01:56:22 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

If you already bought it, why the hell you asking now. Just drink the damn thing! #FuckinRookies
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 01:57:28 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

If you already bought it, why the hell you asking now. Just drink the damn thing! #FuckinRookies

That, too.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:58:47 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

If you already bought it, why the hell you asking now. Just drink the damn thing! #FuckinRookies
#yolo?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 01:58:50 PM
[...]

Yeah, not to mention it's untrue. You fucked the small of my back according to you, I felt nothing
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 01:59:33 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
Yeah the micro scene is pretty new to me, too many options...couldn't imagine being in a state with the options you have.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 02:00:52 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
Yeah I thought the Organic 7 Hop IPA was good and not that expensive ($7). The Dead Guy Ale is also good, other than I'm not a huge fan
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 02:02:13 PM
[...]

You must be used to few options though, you live in ND for god's sake
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 02:04:31 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 02:04:57 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Dead Guy Ale on tap is good, at least it passes for what's good, in New Jersey.  But that was years ago...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on August 07, 2014, 02:06:08 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

If you already bought it, why the hell you asking now. Just drink the damn thing! #FuckinRookies
to the point...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 02:07:41 PM
[...]

LMAO!  No coming back from that one.

And yeah, using LMAO.  We've all been using it for years on the various banters so there's no point in arbitrarily deciding it can't be used any more now.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 02:10:26 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Not me.  Never really had a Rogue beer that I thought was as good or better as countless other beers available here so I've given up on them.  Scott talked of one of their IPAs being great, though, so I guess I'll give that one a shot.
Hmm, good to know.  I'll give it a shot this weekend and relay my findings...the Beard Beer seems to get a decent amount of traction, just doesn't sound like one I would enjoy.

Haven't been drinking beer very long, though, so don't pay much attention to my opinions.  It's based on trying only a handful of Rogue beers and a relatively small sampling of everything else.  Rogue's stuff just never seems to live up to as good as it sounds it'll be.
I've only had their chocolate stout and wasn't impressed.  I have another of theirs in the fridge but can't remember what.  Could actually be the nut brown nectar.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 02:10:36 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load

For some reason I keep getting a scene in Bachelor Party in my head. The one where Hanks is deciding on whether to sleep with the old HS flame. The kids are all yelling from behind 'do it, do it'. We all cheered Dean the same. Haha. #FuckinGuys
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:13:13 PM
[...]

Quantity over Quality in this state unfortunately.  But we do have a kick ass local brewery(Fargo Brewing Co), and MN has some great stuff(Summit, Surly, etc)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 02:14:18 PM
I'm hearing that you want me to link this site to Twitter?  #FuckingHashTags
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 02:16:27 PM
[...]

It's okay, Joe. There are always exceptions. The one I can never remember is GolfinDaves... LSHITMAMFOBIPW?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:16:52 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
That poor woman got the mother load

For some reason I keep getting a scene in Bachelor Party in my head. The one where Hanks is deciding on whether to sleep with the old HS flame. The kids are all yelling from behind 'do it, do it'. We all cheered Dean the same. Haha. #FuckinGuys
GET THAT NUT! I keep thinking of Deaner in the movie FUBAR...fuckin Deaner!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 07, 2014, 02:20:52 PM
[...]

You like any Leine's? You gotta get those.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
[...]

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for that!!!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 02:32:34 PM
[...]

Sucker.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 02:34:25 PM
[...]

What do you expect? Slow on the uptake out there, doesn't seem like a bad all-around guy though
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 02:34:56 PM
[...]

but will you come crawling back under an assumed name forever to wear the yellow stars?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 02:35:49 PM
Has anyone had the Rogue Nut Brown Nectar beer?  I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago, gonna give it a shot this weekend.

Thought I read someone tried Deans Nut Brown Nectar.
Ohh sweet baby Jesus!
But that has peanut butter....
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 02:37:17 PM
[...]

But did the stain come out?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:41:47 PM
[...]

We do, not bad...Original, Orange Shandy and Vanilla Snowdrft Porter are good, the rest can fuck off.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:42:47 PM
[...]

ROFL! I mean, if I loved you guys enough I would...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:43:13 PM
[...]

Fuckin Joizy Scotts!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 07, 2014, 02:53:11 PM
18
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:54:34 PM
18
In honor of that...
(http://i.imgur.com/s1vqcS9.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 07, 2014, 02:55:43 PM
18
In honor of that...
(http://i.imgur.com/s1vqcS9.jpg)
very nice.....family?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 02:57:27 PM
18
In honor of that...
(http://i.imgur.com/s1vqcS9.jpg)
very nice.....family?
I wish, just some FB sluts :)  www.reddit.com/r/facebookcleavage (http://www.reddit.com/r/facebookcleavage)
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 07, 2014, 03:01:07 PM
18
In honor of that...
(http://i.imgur.com/s1vqcS9.jpg)
very nice.....family?
I wish, just some FB sluts :)  www.reddit.com/r/facebookcleavage (http://www.reddit.com/r/facebookcleavage)
i think it's better they ain't family, you don't want to wakit to your sister.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 03:02:13 PM
Today is IPA day at Karl Strauss....in case JWacky didn't have anything better to do.

http://www.karlstrauss.com/
Head down to your local Karl Strauss Brewery Restaurant or our Tasting Room tomorrow 8/7, and join us in honoring this seriously awesome beer style. To help you toast your love to the IPA, we will be offering $4 IPAs on draft all day long. Rather take your hop fix to-go? We've got your back with $2-off growler fills or bombers of our IPA's (at any of our locations that offer Beer-to-Go.)

Plus - you better believe we've prepped tomorrow night's Cask Night accordingly. On deck is a fresh cask of Motueka Tower 10 IPA. Our West Coast IPA has been cask-conditioned with New Zealand-grown Motueka hops. Flavors and aromas of lemon, lime and tropical fruit are balanced by a subtle malt-backbone.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 03:06:13 PM
Today is IPA day at Karl Strauss....in case JWacky didn't have anything better to do.

http://www.karlstrauss.com/

Ya know, I really don't drink Karl Strauss all that much. Drank their stuff a little more when I first moved here, thought it was cool that there was a beer other than the Bud and Millet Lites of the world, AND it was made in San Diego!  Local beer, how cool is that?  Little did I know how big 'local beer' actually was.  Chargers game on tonight, maybe I'll pick up some Karl Strauss stuff to drink.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:07:48 PM
[...]

Did you notice it's now a single yellow star? Too funny
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 03:09:34 PM
San Diego area alone has 74 breweries....whole lot of explorin' to be done Joe!
http://www.drinkupsandiego.com/sandiegobreweries.html
I've only gotten to Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Green Flash, Hess, Carl Strauss, Pacific Beach, and Stone.  Got my work cut out for me.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:09:37 PM
[...]

No offense Shaun, I though I PM'd that to Joe  ;D
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 03:10:47 PM
[...]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, w/e  :P
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:12:06 PM
San Diego area alone has 74 breweries....whole lot of explorin' to be done Joe!
http://www.drinkupsandiego.com/sandiegobreweries.html
I've only gotten to Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Green Flash, Hess, Carl Strauss, Pacific Beach, and Stone.  Got my work cut out for me.
Geez, San Diego (German for whale's vagina) is fucking utopia! I like the Green Flash IPA if you haven't tried it, high IBU from memory
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 03:13:42 PM
San Diego area alone has 74 breweries....whole lot of explorin' to be done Joe!
http://www.drinkupsandiego.com/sandiegobreweries.html
I've only gotten to Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Green Flash, Hess, Carl Strauss, Pacific Beach, and Stone.  Got my work cut out for me.
Damn, that's crazy!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 03:15:59 PM
Not counting Will, I on the other hand have the following two local breweries:  Riverhorse and Triumph.....27 in all of NJ
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:18:18 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:19:33 PM
See you guys tomorrow for a Fun Friday, don't let your meat loaf
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 03:19:59 PM
San Diego area alone has 74 breweries....whole lot of explorin' to be done Joe!
http://www.drinkupsandiego.com/sandiegobreweries.html
I've only gotten to Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Green Flash, Hess, Carl Strauss, Pacific Beach, and Stone.  Got my work cut out for me.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy!  And there are new ones opening all the time.  I've only been to a handful of them but off the top of my head I've had stuff from Stone, Ballast Point, Karl Strauss, Alesmith, Green Flash, St. Archer, Belching Beaver, Mother Earth, Alpine, Port/Lost Abbey, Coronado, Urbn St... Gordon Biersh and Ogie's show up on San Diego lists but they're more restaurants in my mind, and they also happen to brew their own beer.  Don't think any of it is particularly interesting.

I bolded the breweries I've actually visited.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 03:21:06 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 03:23:23 PM
See you guys tomorrow for a Fun Friday, don't let your meat loaf

Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: jswaykos on August 07, 2014, 03:24:59 PM
I'm also outta here.  Hope to make it for the rest of the day, but we'll see.  Have a great rest of the day, all.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 03:25:28 PM
I'm also outta here.  Hope to make it for the rest of the day, but we'll see.  Have a great rest of the day, all.
See ya Joe!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 03:25:41 PM
See you guys tomorrow for a Fun Friday, don't let your meat loaf
Later Scotty!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: sfish on August 07, 2014, 03:27:19 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 03:44:00 PM
My wife promised her mom she was going to stop drinking soda.  But apparently if she has a mixed drink, then it's ok.  So I recently had to pick up some raspberry vodka for her so that she could mix it with Sierra Mist.  (It appeared we went from craft beer to flavored vodka and I wanted to add my 2¢).
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 03:49:52 PM
My wife promised her mom she was going to stop drinking soda.  But apparently if she has a mixed drink, then it's ok.  So I recently had to pick up some raspberry vodka for her so that she could mix it with Sierra Mist.  (It appeared we went from craft beer to flavored vodka and I wanted to add my 2¢).

I have friends who do the same thing...but I also do the same thing, but I don't claim to quit...I just only have pop with cigars or booze.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 04:03:05 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
You go to a likker sto or a fruit stand?  Or a fruit stand that ran through the likker sto window?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 04:19:07 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
Interesting.  I have a feeling there is more to this story though.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 04:31:11 PM
Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 04:33:12 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight. 3 boiler makers for lunch, a dozen drafts with ham hocks for dinner.

Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 04:36:03 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Breakfast of champions?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: razgueado on August 07, 2014, 04:36:43 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 04:38:06 PM
Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 04:40:37 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Breakfast of champions?
beer on my Wheaties.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 04:41:21 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
Thank you Dr. Raz.  Have considered a career in broadcast journalism?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 04:41:51 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 04:43:00 PM
Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 04:50:24 PM
Howdy, Mike.  Smoking anything yet?  I'm looking at an EPC 2nd corona for the commute.
Blew OSD right out of the water - TWO Boxes of seegars!  Perdomo Champagne Noir Corona Extra and My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande.  Guess what in the old days - like 4 years ago - you'd a called 'em toros.  Don't know what came over me.
You bought them today?  Or that's what you're smoking?  Either way, kudos to you my friend.
Nope, not a two fisted smoker. Got 'em in the mail today.  Looking forward to some OTT smoking later.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 04:51:10 PM
NJDave - Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti in growlers at Joe Canal's Lawrenceville
Was just there yesterday, picked up two as a matter of fact...along with grapefruit vodka, orange vodka and pineapple rum....long story, but I was so embarrassed checking out...she didn't ask for my mancard luckily.
Did you get the Deep Eddy Grapefruit?
Absolut Ruby Red Grapefruit, Three Olives Orange and Bacardi pineapple.
grapefruit juice and Jim Beam for breakfast. it'll help you lose weight.
Damn right it will, because you'll be in the terminal stages of alcoholism by the time you start drinking that.  Extreme weight loss follows rigor mortis.
it worked for me during 27 years and I didn't turn out too bad. hahsha.
Speak for yourself.  Oh, you did. Never mind.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 04:57:43 PM
Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 04:59:18 PM
Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
See ya Tony!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 05:08:10 PM
Alright gents, I'm outta here.  Stay classy!
Does that mean no tuna fish jokes?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2014, 05:15:12 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 05:17:04 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 05:17:20 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Well that's fucking interesting...WTF!  Good afternoon 3B!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2014, 05:23:24 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 05:25:37 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.
Well, it's for certain I won't hold your cigar breath for you.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 05:37:41 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Sheesh!  Thought it was all about who made the thing not whose logo was on it.
It still says Xikar big and bold on the thing, so not sure what to make of this response. We'll see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath.  Or my cigarbreath for that matter.
So if I have Xikar lighter with a Bengals logo on it and it craps out, I gotta go see Mike Brown for a replacement?  Like that'll happen!
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on August 07, 2014, 05:42:08 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 07, 2014, 05:43:00 PM
CG87 out
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 05:54:48 PM
CG87 out
Later Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on August 07, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
CG87 out
Goldstar out?!?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Threebean on August 07, 2014, 06:15:00 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I'll be sure to provide an update, if it occurs.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 06:25:58 PM
another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on August 07, 2014, 06:29:34 PM
another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on August 07, 2014, 06:35:28 PM
another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on August 07, 2014, 09:43:15 PM
another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.
smoke them while they're fresh.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 09:46:20 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Hey Bean, what's up?   You heard from Dave?.... no word from him in about a week.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 09:47:34 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:25:17 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
CI store or Xikar store?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 10:26:03 PM
Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
CI store or Xikar store?
CI
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:26:59 PM
I've gotta go cut a cake, be back in a few.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 07, 2014, 10:52:14 PM
I think we can hold your place.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 10:57:47 PM
Every living, and some dead, relatives are calling to wish my daughter a happy birthday.  Don't they fucking know I want a piece of cake already?
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:28:38 PM
By the way Will, the package arrived today.
Title: Re: 8/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 07, 2014, 11:29:28 PM
And I still haven't gotten my cake, what the fuck?