CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 14, 2016, 12:00:35 AM

Title: 4/14/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 14, 2016, 12:00:35 AM
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 03:04:59 AM
Good morning. Any deals out there? Thinking of getting a few sticks.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 04:26:34 AM
Anybody have the link to the alpha deals?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:28:39 AM
Morning FecesRick.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 06:29:16 AM
Anybody have the link to the alpha deals?
Here ya go Rick:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:29:40 AM
Anybody have the link to the alpha deals?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:30:17 AM
Morning Fish.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:31:40 AM
No "E" deal for the third week in a row, cheap bastards.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:32:58 AM
Today is Thursday, April 14, the 105th day of 2016. There are 261 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 14, 1865, President Abraham Lincoln was shot and mortally wounded by John Wilkes Booth during a performance of "Our American Cousin" at Ford's Theater in Washington.

On this date:

In 1775, the first American society for the abolition of slavery was formed in Philadelphia.

In 1828, the first edition of Noah Webster's "American Dictionary of the English Language" was published.

In 1912, the British liner RMS Titanic collided with an iceberg in the North Atlantic at 11:40 p.m. ship's time and began sinking. (The ship went under two hours and 40 minutes later with the loss of 1,514 lives.)

In 1935, the "Black Sunday" dust storm descended upon the central Plains, turning a sunny afternoon into total darkness.

In 1939, the John Steinbeck novel "The Grapes of Wrath" was first published by Viking Press.

In 1949, the "Wilhelmstrasse Trial" in Nuremberg ended with 19 former Nazi Foreign Office officials sentenced by an American tribunal to prison terms ranging from four to 25 years.

In 1956, Ampex Corp. demonstrated the first practical videotape recorder at the National Association of Radio and Television Broadcasters Convention in Chicago.

In 1965, the state of Kansas hanged Richard Hickock and Perry Smith for the 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, his wife, Bonnie, and two of their children, Nancy and Kenyon.

In 1975, Academy Award-winning actor Fredric March, 77, died in Los Angeles.

In 1981, the first test flight of America's first operational space shuttle, the Columbia, ended successfully with a landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California.

In 1986, Americans got word of a U.S. air raid on Libya (because of the time difference, it was the early morning of April 15 where the attack occurred.) French feminist author Simone de Beauvoir died in Paris at age 78.

In 1995, Oscar-winning actor-singer Burl Ives died in Anacortes, Washington, at age 85.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush rebuffed recommendations from a growing number of retired generals that he replace Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, saying, "He has my full support." Kobe Bryant broke the Los Angeles Lakers' single-season scoring record, getting 50 points to eclipse Elgin Baylor's long-standing total of 2,719 points in a 110-99 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.

Five years ago: Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi rolled defiantly through the streets of Tripoli the same day NATO air strikes shook the city. North Korean confirmed it was holding an American who was detained in November 2010, reportedly for proselytizing. (Eddie Jun was freed in May 2011.) ABC canceled two of its longtime soap operas, "One Life to Live" and "All My Children."

One year ago: The White House announced that President Barack Obama would remove Cuba from the list of state sponsors of terrorism, a key step in his bid to normalize relations between the two countries. Percy Sledge, 74, who soared from part-time singer and hospital orderly to lasting fame with his aching, forlorn performance on the classic "When a Man Loves a Woman," died in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:33:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Bradford Dillman is 86. Country singer Loretta Lynn is 84. Actress Julie Christie is 76. Retired MLB All-Star Pete Rose is 75. Rock musician Ritchie Blackmore is 71. Actor John Shea is 67. Actor-turned-race car driver Brian Forster is 56. Actor Brad Garrett is 56. Actor Robert Carlyle is 55. Rock singer-musician John Bell (Widespread Panic) is 54. Actor Robert Clendenin is 52. Actress Catherine Dent is 51. Actor Lloyd Owen is 50. Baseball Hall of Famer Greg Maddux is 50. Rock musician Barrett Martin is 49. Actor Anthony Michael Hall is 48. Actor Adrien Brody is 43. Classical singer David Miller is 43. Rapper DaBrat is 42. Actor Antwon Tanner is 41. Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar is 39. Actor-producer Rob McElhenney is 39. Roots singer JD McPherson is 39. Rock singer Win Butler (Arcade Fire) is 36. Actress Claire Coffee is 36. Actor Christian Alexander is 26. Actor Nick Krause is 24. Actress Vivien Cardone is 23. Actor Graham Phillips is 23. Actress Skyler Samuels (TV: "Scream Queens") is 22. Actress Abigail Breslin is 20.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 06:40:56 AM
Morning Fish.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:44:02 AM
For those still looking to try them, Ave Maria Argentum available at the Sis 5/25
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 06:58:21 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2016, 07:09:24 AM
good morning guys. going to be a stormy day here. having my taxes done midmorning, always a pleasurable endevor.
Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:15:12 AM
Suicide by farts....
learn something new every day.  Thanks Texas!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/13/1-dead-sewer-gas-incident/83004376/
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:15:55 AM
Morning Double69Dean.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 07:21:59 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
Head line "hit and run".  But read down to the last paragraph, "Manziel’s friend Ryan Silverstein was the driver of the vehicle that struck a light pole".  A f'kn light pole qualifies as a hit and run since Johnny Trouble was involved. F'kn USA Today.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 07:25:18 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
"Sometimes trouble just follows a man" Clint Eastwood
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:27:16 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
Head line "hit and run".  But read down to the last paragraph, "Manziel’s friend Ryan Silverstein was the driver of the vehicle that struck a light pole".  A f'kn light pole qualifies as a hit and run since Johnny Trouble was involved. F'kn USA Today.
True, but hey, I needed some filler to get us to page two.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:27:33 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 07:29:11 AM
Suicide by farts....
learn something new every day.  Thanks Texas!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/13/1-dead-sewer-gas-incident/83004376/
And another "gotcha" headline from that same commie rag.  "This is not an uncommon method of chemical suicide".  Mix the right house-hold chemicals together and poison yourself.  Nothing involving the sewer at all.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 07:29:35 AM
Drive-by post for me this morning. Travellin to the Jersey office today.

Hope you guys have a great day.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 07:31:28 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning USATodayReadingDave.  I know how it is when you travel a lot, it's tempting to purchase that piece o'crap "newspaper" at the airport, and it's often in the hotel lobby, but I refuse.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 07:32:54 AM
Drive-by post for me this morning. Travellin to the Jersey office today.

Hope you guys have a great day.
Thanks Mr. Mayor.  Mine will be better if I avoid all USAToday links for the rest of the day.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 07:40:55 AM
Drive-by post for me this morning. Travellin to the Jersey office today.

Hope you guys have a great day.
Thanks Mr. Mayor.  Mine will be better if I avoid all USAToday links for the rest of the day.
Complaining again about NJDave posts?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:47:58 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning USATodayReadingDave.  I know how it is when you travel a lot, it's tempting to purchase that piece o'crap "newspaper" at the airport, and it's often in the hotel lobby, but I refuse.
Freebie in the lobby.  Don't disagree with you as to spin, but it does provide a quick fix to catch up on headlines.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:50:24 AM
Drive-by post for me this morning. Travellin to the Jersey office today.

Hope you guys have a great day.
Thanks Mr. Mayor.  Mine will be better if I avoid all USAToday links for the rest of the day.
Complaining again about NJDave posts?
RIGHT!  Thanks Fish, glad somebody has my back.  Hell, picking up Chips news updates and birthdays, Jam listing, getting things moving today and what do I get but shit.  Cut me deep Bean.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 07:54:08 AM
Drive-by post for me this morning. Travellin to the Jersey office today.
Hope you guys have a great day.
Thanks Mr. Mayor.  Mine will be better if I avoid all USAToday links for the rest of the day.
Complaining again about NJDave posts?
RIGHT!  Thanks Fish, glad somebody has my back.  Hell, picking up Chips news updates and birthdays, Jam listing, getting things moving today and what do I get but shit.  Cut me deep Bean.
Indeed.  No good deed, etc.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:56:04 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
Head line "hit and run".  But read down to the last paragraph, "Manziel’s friend Ryan Silverstein was the driver of the vehicle that struck a light pole".  A f'kn light pole qualifies as a hit and run since Johnny Trouble was involved. F'kn USA Today.
If there is property damage and you don't report it then it is a hit and run under every state's laws.  Sometimes there is a minimum damage amount but a light pole would exceed that.

Now as to being newsworthy Johnny Fuk'up was an uninjured passenger in a minor car wreck so no  justifiable reason to put that in the news.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 08:02:47 AM
Johnny non-football staying in the news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-accident/82998538/
Head line "hit and run".  But read down to the last paragraph, "Manziel’s friend Ryan Silverstein was the driver of the vehicle that struck a light pole".  A f'kn light pole qualifies as a hit and run since Johnny Trouble was involved. F'kn USA Today.
If there is property damage and you don't report it then it is a hit and run under every state's laws.  Sometimes there is a minimum damage amount but a light pole would exceed that.

Now as to being newsworthy Johnny Fuk'up was an uninjured passenger in a minor car wreck so no  justifiable reason to put that in the news.
Hey, stop beating up NJDave on his post.  He already feels taken for granted.  I'm sending him flowers to make it better.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:03:19 AM
Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 08:13:08 AM
Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!
You can share some of what I'm packaging to send to Bean.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:13:37 AM
The House Committee on Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture has passed a bill for the 2017 fiscal year appropriations bill. Included in it is language that exempts premium cigars from regulation by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).

Wednesday afternoon, the bill passed via a voice vote meaning it now heads to the larger House Appropriations Committee where the finalized bill will be crafted.

When a vote on the larger bill will take place remains unknown as House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has said that first the House must pass a budget, something that seems unlikely to happen by a self-imposed Friday deadline.

This is the second year in a row where language friendly towards cigars is included as part of the earlier parts of the Appropriations Bill, though things are a bit different this year.

Last year, language was included that would have changed the date in which all deemed tobacco products—cigars, pipe tobacco, electronic cigarettes and others—would be grandfathered. This time around, there’s no language that would change the predicate date, rather, only language that would exempt premium cigars from FDA regulation
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:29:21 AM
Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!
You can share some of what I'm packaging to send to Bean.
Bean must have had a bad bathroom experiece this morning.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 08:37:25 AM
Anybody have the link to the alpha deals?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Thank you. Dave. I had to drive my kid go school. Busy evening/morn. I will sleep well.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:47:26 AM
Time to get ready and head to the meeting.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 08:48:01 AM
All I can find are crappy deals out there.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:48:17 AM
279 DAYS
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 08:49:34 AM
Good high quality humi-tub sale at the container store.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 08:50:27 AM
Time to get ready and head to the meeting.
Enjoy your day
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 08:51:38 AM
All I can find are crappy deals out there.
The good deals are few and far between, but rest assured they would be posted here.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 09:14:30 AM
The Page is Scorching
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 09:17:28 AM
Speaking of deals, Laranja currently on the Scorcher.
Oh yea, Scorcher on the Page.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 09:18:13 AM
So glad we're in sync today Fishy!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 09:28:36 AM
Phone is going to be shut off. There is 30 min. I won't get back, darn work.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 09:29:48 AM
Finishing my jdn red here. Night guys!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 09:40:45 AM
Sleep well Rick.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 09:41:34 AM
Fine Scorchin' price on La Historia box.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2016, 10:13:41 AM
Fine Scorchin' price on La Historia box.
What was it?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:16:39 AM
Scorchin' Oranges Batman!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:16:59 AM
Fine Scorchin' price on La Historia box.
What was it?
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:17:26 AM
Finishing my jdn red here. Night guys!
Later POS Rick.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
Scorcher deal, burner item.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:21:20 AM
PWMAO!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:26:36 AM
Scorchin' Oranges Batman!
Repeat
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:28:02 AM
TexasRedfishin'MAO!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:33:32 AM
Coming to get you Beaner!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:42:43 AM
GFY!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:47:05 AM
Scorchin' Gurkha shots!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 10:51:04 AM
This one's for you flip - American Legion GRAN Toro
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 10:59:17 AM
Back again for a drive-by. Just wanted to say that the Padilla Artemis I smoked on my drive today really hit the spot. The burn was razor perfect for the first third, got a little wonky, then corrected itself. These had almost 6 months in the humi. I found it to be a great morning smoke. Some cocoa notes and a bit of coffee. No harshness at all in the retrohale. Was previously regretting the purchase but not anymore.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 14, 2016, 12:56:58 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 01:39:20 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 14, 2016, 01:58:34 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 02:12:12 PM
1 cigarbreath cannot equal 3 absent Dave's.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 02:13:02 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 14, 2016, 02:14:18 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 02:18:11 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 14, 2016, 02:20:37 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 02:42:57 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.
Do you use shooting gloves?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 14, 2016, 02:43:26 PM
Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.
Do you use shooting gloves?
Only if it's cold.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 03:11:45 PM
Back to the hell hole they call my office but out of here in about 30 minutes.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 03:34:21 PM
SHEESH!   Going home!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 03:51:11 PM
SHEESH!   Going home!
Damn, that was quick and TWSS.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 05:48:04 PM
SHEESH!   Going home!
Damn, that was quick and TWSS.
Are you kidding me, 1 post in over 2 hours? :o
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 05:49:51 PM
Warden and I are going to a movie and dinner, might be out till 10:00 or so. :o
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:13:54 PM
Warden and I are going to a movie and dinner, might be out till 10:00 or so. :o
Have fun Tex
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:16:43 PM
Had my annual with my Dr just now and , health look good thank God. Only extra sleep was suggested.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:17:57 PM
Bloodwork etc. Quick lil devil before nap then nightshift.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2016, 06:20:54 PM
Bloodwork etc. Quick lil devil before nap then nightshift.
Good news POS Rick.  Good sleep is a must.  How the fuck are you anyway?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:25:24 PM
Doing good Bud. How are you? Just need to get back to day shift. We are looking for a qualified Tech/eng.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:52:16 PM
Picked up a 5 pack of kg 9 soa curious of any feedback
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:55:05 PM
Will check back later CB have a good evening.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 06:57:14 PM
Can drink beer and wine at this movie!

Too bad I can't enjoy a cigar too.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 06:57:21 PM
POS, Positively outstanding service. Your so kind. Lol
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 07:10:24 PM
Can drink beer and wine at this movie!

Too bad I can't enjoy a cigar too.
You can... Until they throw you out.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 07:14:16 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:17:14 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:18:56 PM
Can drink beer and wine at this movie!

Too bad I can't enjoy a cigar too.
You can... Until they throw you out.
The cops would assist me out in this commie place.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:19:32 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 07:20:38 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
Bastage!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:22:47 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
That one has never been in a tupperdore
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 07:23:02 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
There was a time when a couple of the banter folks were experimenting with infusion.

Howdy, NJDave.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:23:19 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
Bastage!
;D
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 07:44:05 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
There was a time when a couple of the banter folks were experimenting with infusion.

Howdy, NJDave.
Hey Tony.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:48:38 PM
Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 07:58:48 PM
Movie Time!
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 14, 2016, 08:27:43 PM
Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 09:03:06 PM
Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 09:03:22 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
TWSS.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 09:06:54 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 09:19:50 PM
Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.
Not your normal movie has some intermissions , having one now
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 09:21:11 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 09:22:19 PM
Did anybody even notice there was a 2-day scorcher going?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 09:22:28 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 09:30:42 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 09:36:23 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2016, 09:44:56 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.
6th year
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 14, 2016, 10:15:32 PM
Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
No classic, this is the fly fishing film tour which tours the country with one showing each in about 60 cities.  They travel the world fly fishing and the film quality is amazing.  Very key gets drunk and has a big time.  Has been sold out here for over a month.
No kidding, a fly fishing movie at the Paramount. That's unique.
6th year
Keeping Austin weird. In a traditional sense.  Old school weird.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2016, 10:26:55 PM
At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
TWSS.
Hahaha
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 11:34:58 PM
I think it was the hotel afyershy
Can drink beer and wine at this movie!

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2016, 11:41:04 PM
Traveling Dave. have you had the soa kg9?
Title: Re: 4/14/2016
Post by: bluecollar on April 15, 2016, 12:13:12 AM
So the Mayor tastes soap in his Cigars. I think it goes back to his childhood. "I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap".