Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?

SBC offer for today:

DE Special!

Today enjoy two specials on the Drew Estate category!

 CODE: DE = 16% off plus 5% reward points

 or

 CODE: DE119 = 26% off plus 5% reward points on orders $119+

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
A bit tempting for a box of 25 ea NR for $120 FS. https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro

Can't wait for raz to check in this morning.  :o
"Washington state voters approved an initiative creating some of the strictest gun-control regulations in the country, including enhanced background checks, an increase in the minimum age to buy a semiautomatic rifle to 21, and requirements that gun owners keep their firearms locked at home."
LSHMAMFOBIPW

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.

Just escape over to Epcot.  You can eat and drink your way around the World Showcase with the Food and Wine Festival just wrapping up.
That's today's plan.
That'll loosen up your attitude in no time.
Saw a bunch of guys wearing shirts that said, Most Expensive Day Ever!
Probably spent $40 for those T shirts...
What's another $40. I left the house thinking I had enough non-expiring park hopper passes for the whole family. My wife informs me on the way to the airport that we don't have tickets for the youngest 3... Then I had to buy passes for the golden girls... Long story short, $2500 later...
Who's carrying the deadbeats now?  Step 1:  Plan vacation  Step 2:  Find some sucker to stick with the vacation bill.
#MakeEmHappyBeforeTheyFinalizeTheirWills
or 'he's got plenty of money and doesn't need ours'.
That's what I was thinking.  If they don't think about paying their way when they're alive, what makes him think they will share after they pass?
That's like hoping that your kids will take care of you in your latter years... :-X
They won't?

Edit: but I just set such a good example.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.

Can't wait for raz to check in this morning.  :o
"Washington state voters approved an initiative creating some of the strictest gun-control regulations in the country, including enhanced background checks, an increase in the minimum age to buy a semiautomatic rifle to 21, and requirements that gun owners keep their firearms locked at home."
LSHMAMFOBIPW
Also, Michigan fully legalized pot. BRB, planning a road trip.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.
We'd better consult the flow chart.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
believe it or not I played one ball last week and never lost it. my putters never gets dirty.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.
We'd better consult the flow chart.
the Water Department lady is coming over to fix dinner while I'm golfing. I'm sure she'll insist on showering with me to help me conserve water.

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.
We'd better consult the flow chart.
the Water Department lady is coming over to fix dinner while I'm golfing. I'm sure she'll insist on showering with me to help me conserve water.
This sounds like Tony's day in FL, if only it was the exact opposite in every conceivable way.

[...]

You just keep on thinkin' that Tony!

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.
We'd better consult the flow chart.
the Water Department lady is coming over to fix dinner while I'm golfing. I'm sure she'll insist on showering with me to help me conserve water.
This sounds like Tony's day in FL, if only it was the exact opposite in every conceivable way.
Uuuuuuuh........yea..... ::)

Tatuaje El Triunfador and coffee.
clubs cleaned and loaded.
Balls washed?  Putter polished?
Depends on how early the next door neighbor came over.
Or if the maid did a thorough job.
We'd better consult the flow chart.
the Water Department lady is coming over to fix dinner while I'm golfing. I'm sure she'll insist on showering with me to help me conserve water.
There ya go, do it for the environment Dean!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9