Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2020, 10:53:28 AM »

Thought for Today: “The times are not so bad as they seem; they couldn’t be.” [–] John Franklin Carter, American commentator and author (1897-1967).
#fakenews
Well, lessee. My portfolio's down, but still overall in the black to the tune of 12.31%. I have to work long hours as a part of the COVID-19 Incident Management Team for Washington, but I get overtime and I don't have to do the long commute to the office. I've paid off my Suburban two years early, and in July I'll pay off my travel trailer 12 years early, so I'll have no debt except my house.  The governor's probably going to cancel our scheduled raises in July, but I've been there before. I'm stocked up on ammunition and food.  And the best part is, in a disastrous economic year, less than 46 miles from my house, and also in Minneapolis, the debacle that is Democrat party policy is on full display for all the world to see. In any normal election cycle that would spell disaster for Drumpf. But the Democrats are running Joe Biden.

I live here in the sticks with lots of other (well-armed) Deplorables. And while we debate, even intensely, among ourselves the implications of George Floyd's death, we are united in the certainty that we are  NOT going to tolerate any of that bullshit going on in Seattle migrating out here.

So...burn, baby, burn!  I'm feeling pretty okay.
Very nicely put. God Bless the USA and the people that defend our Constitution.

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2020, 11:03:20 AM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2020, 11:25:33 AM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
Do you have any need for a wooden ashtray? ;)

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2020, 11:26:33 AM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
CI weekend spotlight is still valid. I have my finger on the trigger for a box of connies.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekend-spotlight/

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2020, 11:28:02 AM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
Do you have any need for a wooden ashtray? ;)
No. I have quite a few from offers over the years. I need to lower my expectations

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2020, 11:33:43 AM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
CI weekend spotlight is still valid. I have my finger on the trigger for a box of connies.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekend-spotlight/
I think I'm going to give Bella a call and see if C.com will honor an older daily deal.

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2020, 11:48:26 AM »

[...]

👍

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2020, 11:56:59 AM »

[...]

That reminds me to send in my mail-in ballot.

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2020, 01:38:55 PM »

Good morning ManicMondays.  Two red lights on the way in.  Figures.
Good morning, Mark. Are you commuting with the bike these days?
Naw.  It's only a 10 minute ride so hardly seems worth it.  Plus I make coffee at the house, and it's not easy to carry a big RTIC tumbler full of coffee on the bike.
Sounds like you need a cup holder on that bad boy.
Have one, but it works for a water bottle, not so well for a tall coffee tumbler.  I've tried it.

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2020, 01:40:45 PM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
Do you have any need for a wooden ashtray? ;)
No. I have quite a few offers over the years. I need to lower my expectations
TWSS

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2020, 02:07:11 PM »

Fathers Day offering from Holts.  More junk than usual but a couple of decent prices on AJF and EPC.
https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
There is really schitt out there for deals. Wifey said order something from here for roughly 50 bucks. I can't even justify spending her money on some of these so called deals.
Do you have any need for a wooden ashtray? ;)
No. I have quite a few offers over the years. I need to lower my expectations
TWSS
There we go!

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2020, 02:08:05 PM »

Good morning ManicMondays.  Two red lights on the way in.  Figures.
Good morning, Mark. Are you commuting with the bike these days?
Naw.  It's only a 10 minute ride so hardly seems worth it.  Plus I make coffee at the house, and it's not easy to carry a big RTIC tumbler full of coffee on the bike.
Sounds like you need a cup holder on that bad boy.
Have one, but it works for a water bottle, not so well for a tall coffee tumbler.  I've tried it.
Damn commie cup holders.

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2020, 02:17:23 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2020, 02:17:33 PM »

Good morning ManicMondays.  Two red lights on the way in.  Figures.
Good morning, Mark. Are you commuting with the bike these days?
Naw.  It's only a 10 minute ride so hardly seems worth it.  Plus I make coffee at the house, and it's not easy to carry a big RTIC tumbler full of coffee on the bike.
Sounds like you need a cup holder on that bad boy.
Have one, but it works for a water bottle, not so well for a tall coffee tumbler.  I've tried it.
Damn commie cup holders.
CNS, no doubt.

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2020, 02:18:33 PM »

Brown box delivery.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5