Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:54 PM »

Went with a Tat Black CG for the way home.  Always pleases.
Indeed.  Pete rules!

« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2015, 07:23:23 PM »

Went with a Tat Black CG for the way home.  Always pleases.
Indeed.  Pete rules!
Trains are running with over an hour delay because of power line issues.  Glad I indulged before attempting to commute.

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2015, 07:27:25 PM »

Went with a Tat Black CG for the way home.  Always pleases.
Indeed.  Pete rules!
Trains are running with over an hour delay because of power line issues.  Glad I indulged before attempting to commute.
Got them commuter train blues.

« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2015, 08:34:19 PM »

Went with a Tat Black CG for the way home.  Always pleases.
Indeed.  Pete rules!
Trains are running with over an hour delay because of power line issues.  Glad I indulged before attempting to commute.
Got them commuter train blues.
Still travelin'.  Now I know how Dave feels.  Hope to be home by 9 : pm.  Sheesh!

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2015, 09:07:52 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.

« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2015, 09:38:25 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?

« Reply #141 on: July 20, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2015, 10:25:37 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
Tell Duke that we are all AteUpWithIt without him & that he's missed.  Never forget the story behind his wife banning him from watching U of Kentucky ball games on the TV.

« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2015, 10:31:26 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
What kind of lineup do they have product wise?  Any big names to attend?  Going to have a swag package?

« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2015, 10:36:01 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
What kind of lineup do they have product wise?  Any big names to attend?  Going to have a swag package?
Yes on the swag.  Vendors - http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/vendors/

« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2015, 10:49:52 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
What kind of lineup do they have product wise?  Any big names to attend?  Going to have a swag package?
Yes on the swag.  Vendors - http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/vendors/
Got your LFD's there, you're all set.

« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2015, 10:51:56 PM »

Just walked through the door and a migraine is starting to kick in.  Excedrin and a little time in the dark is in order.
Dark back yard with a smoke and a martini?
Travelin' Dave, the man with a plan.  Got Craig, Duke, Glen and I all lined up for Jungle Jim's 1st Annual Cigar Festival 8/29.
What kind of lineup do they have product wise?  Any big names to attend?  Going to have a swag package?
Yes on the swag.  Vendors - http://www.junglejims.com/cigarfestival/vendors/
Got your LFD's there, you're all set.
Noticed that.

« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2015, 10:55:21 PM »

Tried getting on the Jungle Jim's website but it's down.  How much are the tickets?

« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2015, 11:08:03 PM »

Tried getting on the Jungle Jim's website but it's down.  How much are the tickets?
General admin - $50.  VIP - $100.

« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2015, 11:10:44 PM »

Tried getting on the Jungle Jim's website but it's down.  How much are the tickets?
Oh, and their online ticket site has never worked as far as I can tell.  Gots to phone 'em.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]