Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day  (Read 14665 times)

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2015, 06:37:07 PM »

Feeling guilty for the nice weather we're having.  Currently grilling the standard CF grub (hot dogs and cheeseburgers) accompanied by a Dogfish Head Sixty-One.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2015, 07:03:20 PM »

Feeling guilty for the nice weather we're having.  Currently grilling the standard CF grub (hot dogs and cheeseburgers) accompanied by a Dogfish Head Sixty-One.
Hold that weather thought for when Jan-Feb rolls around.  Only difference is we don't feel guilty about it.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2015, 07:16:31 PM »

Feeling guilty for the nice weather we're having.  Currently grilling the standard CF grub (hot dogs and cheeseburgers) accompanied by a Dogfish Head Sixty-One.
Hold that weather thought for when Jan-Feb rolls around.  Only difference is we don't feel guilty about it.
It's a Catholic school thing.  Can't help it.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2015, 07:17:51 PM »

Now drinking a Dominion Abbey Ale and really liking it.  Tasting banana and not sure why.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2015, 07:29:30 PM »

Feeling guilty for the nice weather we're having.  Currently grilling the standard CF grub (hot dogs and cheeseburgers) accompanied by a Dogfish Head Sixty-One.
Hold that weather thought for when Jan-Feb rolls around.  Only difference is we don't feel guilty about it.
It's a Catholic school thing.  Can't help it.
Ha, same here. We should compare notes sometime.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2015, 07:33:57 PM »

Feeling guilty for the nice weather we're having.  Currently grilling the standard CF grub (hot dogs and cheeseburgers) accompanied by a Dogfish Head Sixty-One.
Hold that weather thought for when Jan-Feb rolls around.  Only difference is we don't feel guilty about it.
True

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2015, 08:17:03 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!
What does that mean for the IT staff tomorrow?

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!
What does that mean for the IT staff tomorrow?
They'll probably stay huddled in their hidey hole until June.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2015, 08:30:59 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!
What does that mean for the IT staff tomorrow?
They'll probably stay huddled in their hidey hole until June.
LOl Warden asked me the same question about an hour ago.  They have not been there more than 3 days in the last 2 weeks.  In reality they are so incompetent it does not much matter if they are there or not .

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2015, 08:37:43 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!
What does that mean for the IT staff tomorrow?
They'll probably stay huddled in their hidey hole until June.
LOl Warden asked me the same question about an hour ago.  They have not been there more than 3 days in the last 2 weeks.  In reality they are so incompetent it does not much matter if they are there or not .
I know, I just figured I'd bust your balls a bit.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

Jeez, you guys try to stay dry now, ya hear?
Major flooding in the downtown area, chit the Shoal Creek Saloon is completely under water!
What does that mean for the IT staff tomorrow?
They'll probably stay huddled in their hidey hole until June.
LOl Warden asked me the same question about an hour ago.  They have not been there more than 3 days in the last 2 weeks.  In reality they are so incompetent it does not much matter if they are there or not .
I know, I just figured I'd bust your balls a bit.
I just laugh when it comes to those two assclowns.

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2015, 09:26:04 PM »

GFY!

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2015, 09:46:01 PM »

GFY!
Thanks brother Mikey.  To what do we owe the pleasure of a GFY this evening?

Re: 5/25/2015 - Memorial Day
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2015, 10:23:36 PM »

GFY!
Thanks brother Mikey.  To what do we owe the pleasure of a GFY this evening?
General principles.  Been under or more like in the weather this last week.  Allergies I think.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9