Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

  • Administrator
12/11/2014
« on: December 11, 2014, 12:00:12 AM »

Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there. At least there are warm cigar deals on the various internet sites that will help us get through it.  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour some eggnog and welcome aboard!

Logged

IrascibleOldFool

Good morning everyone!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning.
on this day in 2014 I woke up too early.
golf day today. 34° clear skies and no breeze. may get into the 60's.
Camacho connie robusto and coffee. brrr.
Logged

dwgbryant

12/10/14 4:00 PM

Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – Officials in Onondaga County have issued an advisory to residents asking that they avoid any unnecessary travel through Thursday morning.

The advisory will begin at 7 p.m. and remain in effect until 6 a.m. on Thursday.

The county says accumulations have exceeded 20 inches in some areas.
Logged

dwgbryant

welcome to Chip's world.
Logged

dwgbryant

think I have my Christmas cigar shopping done now.
Logged

dwgbryant

think I have my Christmas cigar shopping done now.
maybe not. I have a Save 25% coupon on orders over $199 at CI. I have another $266 order going in but the code doesn't work. "some manufacturers do not participate in this promotion" bullshit comes up as does a HUGE fucking list of cigars that are excluded. REALLY? I sent a message to CI CS and my order hangs in the balance. I may just go elsewhere.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://pix11.com/2014/12/10/move-over-macys-strip-club-unveils-their-own-holiday-window-display/?hpt=us_bn7

MANHATTAN (PIX11) — A strip club in Manhattan is giving Macy’s some holiday window display competition.

Vivid Cabaret unveiled their new window display Wednesday complete with strip club dancers clad in Christmas-themed outfits.

“This is our way of giving back to New York City, this is our answer to the holiday windows that the Department stores have,” said Shaun Kevlin, regional manager of the club.

The window on West 37th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue has people looking, some taking photos and many forming their own opinions.

“I think it’s fun and different, and I’m actually a fan of the black and red for Santa colors,” said passerby Taleena Herkenhoff.

Entertainers will be in the window sporadically, Kevlin said, and will be through sometime during the first week in January.

“It’s been pretty good, you know, I mean it’s funny because you see the head turn, and the people not expecting to see that in the window, and kind of looking, you’ve seen a lot of people with their cell phones out, you know videoing the situation, it’s been really nice,” said Kevlin.
Logged

dwgbryant

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

6 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo (6.0"x60)
         10/29.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
 3 H. Upmann Media Noche
         5/22.50
 2 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/29.99
 1 Montecristo
          5/32.50
Logged

dwgbryant

KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) — A tractor-trailer carrying 130 calves overturned along the Florida Turnpike, but police have traffic going once again.

Numerous calves spilled out of the semi and were loose on both sides of the highway about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday. Animal control officials from Osceola County helped herd the cattle and the owner of the tractor-trailer sent another truck to haul the calves away.

Troopers estimate around half the calves were killed.

The Florida Highway Patrol says a second crash involving three tractor-trailers and a car created additional traffic problems.

About an hour later, a Fed-Ex truck failed to slow down as it approached the stopped traffic and collided with another tractor-trailer. Seven people were hurt. None of their injuries was life-threatening.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

Chip!!!
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning Dean.
hope I didn't screw up your news reports.
...... and good morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A new report places Florida as the 32nd healthiest state in the nation.

The report released Wednesday by UnitedHealth Foundation says that in the past year the percentage of Floridians who smoke decreased slightly, from 17.7 percent to 16.8 percent.

The percentage of adults who binge drink also dropped, from 16.5 percent to 15.5 percent.

However, more than a quarter of Floridians are physically inactive, slightly higher than the national rate. The report also says about 1 in 12 babies in Florida are born underweight.

Hawaii was ranked the healthiest state, and Mississippi was ranked the least healthy one.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21