Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2019, 04:18:55 PM »

One for SCDave... it's blurry and I barely took it in time, but you can see the East River if you look between the buildings.

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2019, 04:36:12 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »

In the man cave with a CCA and coffee.
What is a cca?
Chief Cool Arrow...also a Room 101.

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2019, 04:57:28 PM »

Tony tug lull?

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2019, 06:18:09 PM »

In the man cave with a CCA and coffee.
Your favorite time of the day!
Indeed.

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2019, 06:19:25 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
Looks like you got some real nice smokes to celebrate the big occasion.

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2019, 06:37:08 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
Looks like you got some real nice smokes to celebrate the big occasion.
Looks great to me!!!!

« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2019, 07:35:37 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
Looks like you got some real nice smokes to celebrate the big occasion.
Looks great to me!!!!
The unasked question...was the realtor naked?  Or at least topless.  That is the home services trend, you know.

« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
I'd buy that house.

« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2019, 08:21:13 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
Looks like you got some real nice smokes to celebrate the big occasion.
Looks great to me!!!!
The unasked question...was the realtor naked?  Or at least topless.  That is the home services trend, you know.
No, no she wasnt, and I think I prefer it that way.

« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2019, 08:23:28 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
I'd buy that house.
Should be on the market within the week. I would be willing to consider leaving a few boxes to sweeten the deal.

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2019, 08:29:22 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
I'd buy that house.
Should be on the market within the week. I would be willing to consider leaving a few boxes to sweeten the deal.
You gonna hold the mortgage?

« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2019, 09:37:25 PM »

@Rick. have you named your new lizard?
Yeah my son named him Luke. He loves him. Wife just sent me a picture to my email. It's those little things that make you smile and get you through your day.
New lizard?  Condolences on your old friend.  What ya get?

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2019, 09:45:26 PM »

Realtor came over today to do final staging of the house. Old girl is getting her pictures done tomorrow. While she was adding some yellow and blue pillows for that pop of color, I thought I would help.
Box worthy I take it.  Which Don Reynolds?  Like I need three more boxes of cigars.

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2019, 10:07:23 PM »

@Rick. have you named your new lizard?
Yeah my son named him Luke. He loves him. Wife just sent me a picture to my email. It's those little things that make you smile and get you through your day.
New lizard?  Condolences on your old friend.  What ya get?
He got another of the same type,
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9